Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

1 hour ago, Sejjr said:

I love how aggy keeps making their circle of superiority smaller, while huddling closer to Big Bully Bama like a loudmouth sidekick. Yesterday the SEC was dominant in every way, and we’d get pummeled by mighty Georgia playing “real football”. Today, the SEC East is actually SOFT, and it is the SEC WEST that is the dominant part of the conference. If only the sips had faced an SEC WEST team, they would have been curb-stomped! 

Their insecurity is staggering and amazing. The mental gymnastics they go through to try and seem relevant are Olympic level. 

Pretty sure this is widely known as Sarah Hutchinson Syndrone.

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, Sejjr said:

I love how aggy keeps making their circle of superiority smaller, while huddling closer to Big Bully Bama like a loudmouth sidekick. Yesterday the SEC was dominant in every way, and we’d get pummeled by mighty Georgia playing “real football”. Today, the SEC East is actually SOFT, and it is the SEC WEST that is the dominant part of the conference. If only the sips had faced an SEC WEST team, they would have been curb-stomped! 

Their insecurity is staggering and amazing. The mental gymnastics they go through to try and seem relevant are Olympic level. 

After we beat LSU in September that circle will get even smaller. 

"Yeah, well you didn't put up 74 on LSU like we did. LSU isn't a real SEC team."

4 minutes ago, SaucyJack said:

Anybody have the post by the NC State fan that was treated great by aggy at the bowl game in college station?

"We wrongly thought our game against Texas A&M was being played in College Station. We arrived the day before and wondered why the town was so quiet. One of their fans noticed that we were confused, explained the situation, and then drove us all the way to Jacksonville, Florida, wishing our team luck against the mighty Texas Aggies, the most storied football program in the history of the state of Texas. We have never met a nicer group of people in our lives and they were a reflection of every Texas A&M fan that graces this earth."

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, MP9117 said:

I dunno if this was posted yet, but on the r/cfb game thread, some random aggy u/aggietravis posted this which became an instant copypasta: 

Have fun with your meaningless bowl wins and wins over garbage tier Big 12 teams.

A&M has taken over as the top team in the state. We outrecruited Texas big time this past cycle and with Jimbo will take the next step in 2019. Meanwhile Texas will be fighting for regional scraps in the Little 12 and playing in meaningless bowl games, while A&M is in the national picture and playing for national titles.

A&M has the better recruiting, better facilities, better stadium, better coaching. Enjoy this while it lasts, t.u.. I still think t.u. loses this game to Georgia now that UGA has finally woken up, but this very moment as I type this is as good as it will get for t.u. Once UGA takes the lead, t.u. is yesterday's news and A&M will enter in as the new top dog in the state

Just deleted it LOL

4 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

what says "didn't want to be there" more-- getting down 17-0 and fighting back to lose by a score, at least making it respectable if not actually threatening....

....or losing 52-13 with one team running off the last what, 28 points or whatever? I don't actually know how the Taxpayer Bowl went since I only watch meaningful NY6 type bowls.

There is a huge difference between not wanting to be there and buying into the overpowering SEC hype...

In one of the Georgia theads, someone stated they hope UGA comes into the game as cocky as their fans are. Their fans ate up the SEC kings-BDF clowns hype by the spoonfulls.  But when one called Texas a finess team, i laught to myself and said to myself, that right there is what will cost Georgia the game...  No matter how much film they watch, the ESPN blowhards have them conviced Texas is soft. The physicality of this Texas team will completely shock them and the in your face, no quit attitude this team has will break down Georgia...

They ate up everything aggy and espn said...  They don't realize aggy has always said this shit no matter how good or bad Texas is and ESPN just talks to hear themselves talk without spending a minute at actually doing any real breakdown on the teams strengths and weaknesses...  football is a lot like boxing some journeymen are the perfect blend of skills to completely dismantle the "name" fighter. It is pretty impressive how Herman consistently gets his teams to tune out the media (espn) blowhards and to 100% buy into staying the corse.  Now if he could do the same with the flip side of that coin....

1 hour ago, LW Goatman said:

I've heard A&M has been asked to come get it on 11/23/2019. Good news too,  with a slate of Alabama vs Western Carolina, Auburn vs Samford (you get the picture)... this should be the SEC prime game of the day.  Keep talking... I'm sure Georgia will be welcoming to an S-E-C-S-E-C mate.

39 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

I don’t know why Texas fans bother with secrant. Just let them eat their own and watch from afar. 

I do wish that randy duke was there posting facts though. 

2 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

I've heard A&M has been asked to come get it on 11/23/2019. Good news too,  with a slate of Alabama vs Western Carolina, Auburn vs Samford (you get the picture)... this should be the SEC prime game of the day.  Keep talking... I'm sure Georgia will be welcoming to an S-E-C-S-E-C mate.

I’m more than a little surprised that losing to Texas is grounds for sec card revocation while losing to wake fucking forest is not. 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Sejjr said:

I continually am amazed at aggy complete lack of self-awareness. They never will understand the difference between having one thread on a fan site about another team vs. posting regularly on a conference site about how they're not little brother. They will never get the irony of talking smack about XII, which is a conference it won fewer times than Baylor. It is so obsessed with Texas and XII that aggy has become maybe the biggest blowhard in secsecsec because being Alabama's bitch is all it has going for it.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I don’t know why Texas fans bother with secrant. Just let them eat their own and watch from afar. 

I do wish that randy duke was there posting facts though. 

I guess for pretty much the same reason we have the tell me about Texas A&M thread. It is so fun watching them eat each other alive it's very similar to watching a car crash you just can't turn away. Not to mention it's awesome watching their fellow SEC members take shots at them at every turn

2 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Looch: Moorehead (Miss State) is in over his head. 

(Miss State beat A&M this year)

And they already have that game and Auburn penciled in as wins next year.  If Auburn finds a QB they'll beat aggy again.  They return all 5 OL and some good skill guys.  That game is early and aggy will still be clueless on defense.

6 hours ago, Mileslong said:

This may need to go in the aggy hall of fame for typical pathetic posts.

Aggy telling story how he put some stupid sips in their place and got he won’t even trust doing business with them and accepts only cash from them then shows them his ring!

fine example of aggy...  make up a story that only proves how inept they are. Shank an easy 65% of your business just to stick it to sips..  

Bet that yard service "business" is booming in the state of Texas with that approach.

Finally listened to all of Looch’s expert breakdown. He actually said in the New Years bowls the SEC came to play. A&M pounded a 9 win ACC team. News Flash Looch...you didn’t play un a New Year’s Day Bowl, and the ACC was by far the worse conference in football this year. 

38 minutes ago, texaslong said:

Finally listened to all of Looch’s expert breakdown. He actually said in the New Years bowls the SEC came to play. A&M pounded a 9 win ACC team. News Flash Looch...you didn’t play un a New Year’s Day Bowl, and the ACC was by far the worse conference in football this year. 

What's even more sad is that same 9 win team wasn't even ranked. Shows how highly they were thought of.

7 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

Aggy will have 5 losses in 2019–at a minimum.

Losses are:

Bama - still daddy #2
Clemson - bc it’s Clemson
Georgia - more talent, kirby >>>> jimbo
LSU - hahahha cajuns wont be
denied their revenge, payback’s a bitch
Some rando team of equal takent will beat them for loss #5

They'll definitely lose one of the games between Auburn/Miss/Miss St.

Gotta tell you a story from a few years back. I was on the stationary bike at the gym in Houston. Unlit cig in my mouth to let the chicks know how cool I am. I'm decked out in a Texas t-shirt because we beat Kansas the weekend before. I'm huffing and puffing with the setting on 2 and a slight hill. 
In walks this guy who just exudes honor code and howdy-I'm-friendliness. Well groomed. Very not gay, I mean he's manly and manful as all get out. I guess that he is an Aggie because his ring finger glitters with that badge of honor we all envy: his college ring. He has that confidence. Enough confidence to wear maroon from head to toe and make it look really good.
All the hot chicks are watching him. I'm getting really mad and jealous. He saunters over with a hundred pound barbell on his shoulders and starts effortlessly racing up the step machine.
They'd lost to Bama, so I thought I'd let him have it with a real zinger.
"Hey man, nice loss to Bama!" I laughed so hard that snot shot out of my nose. It was great. Well it was great until he coolly turned his very ungay gaze upon me.
"Even when we lose to Bama, our conference wins which means we win."
That really took the wind out of my sails. Then he gets me with the clincher.
"What year did you graduate from UT?"
"Ub. Ub. Ub." He had me.
Then he just smiled and walked away. 
It was devastating. I later killed myself.

Why would a NMSU guy be wearing maroon? Why would you ask him about losing to bama? NMSU has never played bama.

Are you on dope?

5 hours ago, TexasMan said:

At 1:38:45, Looch had a long winded rant about how he (sort of) gave Texas credit for winning, but it was more someone kidnapped Kirby Smart and put Frank Drebin in his place (??), makes fun of the UGA punter's haircut like the classless dbag he is, says Sam is annoying but sort of respects him, doesn't respect Georgia anymore and they should answer to Sankey for embarrassing the conference, and how Mizzou  "should lose their SEC card" for losing to a 6-6 Big 12 team for the 2nd year in a row. Oh, and this loss now means SEC West is even better and aggy is coming home to roost. 

Just an outstanding stream of consciousness coming from someone who's missing a chromosome or two. 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/qviJrqlUQXI/0110689-eclu.mp3

Whatever became of the gif featuring Looch as the Quantum Leap retard in the mirror.  I looked a while back and couldn’t find it.  

7 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Spotted on the way out of New Orleans

1b2b407a3882be3d0e99a024d82a6208.jpg

JFC, everyone in our car cant stop laughing.

Cant imagine a “HookEmBig12” plate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am pretty sure that dude lives in my neighborhood in Houston and shops at the Kroger around the corner. I live in the Heights area, and it's been kinda overrun by LSU folks over the last five or ten years, so the ags been keeping a low profile until this year. Then they busted out the porch flags. 

6 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

I'm actually surprised that aggy hasn't started a thread on Texags yet about how Rev is such a badass that if Bevo charged towards her she'd let out a Super Bark, thereby stopping 1,700 lb Bevo dead in his tracks before kneeling in front of her in defeat.

Uga isn't SEC SEC SEC tough mascot like Reveille.

Kinda unrelated, but I remember watching aggy struggle with Rice when aggy was in their first season in the SEC. The ESPN announcers were acting like they were astonished. "These are SEC athletes!" the commentator kept saying, as the Owls crammed it down their throat play after play. Eventually aggy wore them down (52-31), but the ESPN bias was incredible. They were not SEC athletes. As of a few months prior, they were mid-tier Big 12 athletes, and aggy to boot. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I am pretty sure that dude lives in my neighborhood in Houston and shops at the Kroger around the corner. I live in the Heights area, and it's been kinda overrun by LSU folks over the last five or ten years, so the ags been keeping a low profile until this year. Then they busted out the porch flags. 

Kinda unrelated, but I remember watching aggy struggle with Rice when aggy was in their first season in the SEC. The ESPN announcers were acting like they were astonished. "These are SEC athletes!" the commentator kept saying, as the Owls crammed it down their throat play after play. Eventually aggy wore them down (52-31), but the ESPN bias was incredible. They were not SEC athletes. As of a few months prior, they were mid-tier Big 12 athletes, and aggy to boot. 

ESPN has gotten lazy with college football. Anyone not associated with the SEC is considered devoid of athletes. I was surprised at how many times Blackledge would say "let's see how long this particular group for Texas can actually hold up though" after every play that Texas manhandled Georgia. It wasn't until the very end that they kind of gave credit to Texas for "possibly" being the better team. 

• Like 2

I always say aggy as the guy who always had to sit at the kiddy table during holiday family meals.  He wanted so bad to sit at the adult table, but he was just so immature no one would let him.   So, he always would try to give the littler kids noogies when he figured no one was looking.  He was king of that kiddy card table for sure!

32 minutes ago, texaslong said:

ESPN has gotten lazy with college football. Anyone not associated with the SEC is considered devoid of athletes. I was surprised at how many times Blackledge would say "let's see how long this particular group for Texas can actually hold up though" after every play that Texas manhandled Georgia. It wasn't until the very end that they kind of gave credit to Texas for "possibly" being the better team. 

Or when Blackedge said "Georgia finally woke up. Let's see how Texas handles it".