Lincoln Riley to USC

Landomatic

I lived in Southern California for five years. I enjoyed many aspects of the area to include amazing year round weather, scenery, dining, cultural shit, etc. Personally I’d much rather live in Texas or Florida (having lived in both since then). That being said, anyone who says they’d pick fucking Oklahoma or Arkansas over California needs to have their head examined.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, mdleast said:

Anytime I read someone on here say they would rather live in Oklahoma than California I can’t help but hear this song in the background:

0c039a13d96e7ec477fa9cf184ea6cfd.gif

Like Cletus, tha slack-jawed yokel!

I can call my maw from up here: HEY MAW! GET OFF THA DANG ROOF!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I don’t give a fuck where people live. You can do this in Norman and save up and retire elsewhere. who really cares? If I had a giant tricked out mansion I could give a fuck where it was. I could stick it out bc I lived in the Panhandle and I am made of stronger stuff I guess lol. I’d bide my time. And then maybe move to The coast when I retire…early.  But that’s just me. Stoops didn’t seem to mind that much. 

817FDCD9-06EC-4182-9371-23D53EE0D1CF.jpeg

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I don’t give a fuck where people live. You can do this in Norman and save up and retire elsewhere. who really cares? If I had a giant tricked out mansion I could give a fuck where it was. I could stick it out bc I lived in the Panhandle and I am made of stronger stuff I guess lol. I’d bide my time. And then maybe move to The coast when I retire…early.  But that’s just me. Stoops didn’t seem to mind that much. 

That’s a pretty shitty house though.   I mean. Why does stoops hate trees?  

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I like it. West Coast badly needs to get a team in the playoffs and of course this is the premier West Coast school. Very smart move.
I know this is understandably not a popular sentiment around here, but Riley is a smart cat.
He's a good fit for USC. President Folt can handle an effeminate cock-gobbler, but he won't have the Mixon-types there.

What annoys me is that Riley is doing the right thing for USC. Going there early and getting shit together, and ready for recruiting at USC.

Not waiting until after the season like dumbfuck sark who was doing the right thing for Alabama and the wrong thing for Texas.

• Hook 'Em 2

28 minutes ago, oSuJeff97 said:

The vast majority of people who have a negative view of Southern California are dumb fucking rednecks who have never been there.

There’s a reason everything is so expensive there. It’s a gorgeous area with damn near perfect weather all year. You have all of the benefits of a world-class big city but also natural beauty and perfect weather.

Like others have said, if you have the scratch (like Riley certainly does and will), SoCal is one of the most amazing places in the world to live.

Translation, if you have a lot of money and can afford to stay in the rich areas it’s great….   Which I would agree with.  

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Nivek said:

What annoys me is that Riley is doing the right thing for USC. Going there early and getting shit together, and ready for recruiting at USC.

Not waiting until after the season like dumbfuck sark who was doing the right thing for Alabama and the wrong thing for Texas.

Riley has nothing to play for. You think he wants to stay for the Alamo Bowl? Sark was announced on 1/3. What recruiting was left at that point? Early signing day was 12/16. Herman was fired on 1/2. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Nivek said:

Not really fair. OU has a meaningless bowl game and Bama was playing for a national championship. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Sark was busy winning a fucking national title at Bama. And was on a plane here as soon as they won. 

If you want to lay blame blame the ADepartment for waiting until after the bowl to fire Herman and then hiring a guy that had an obvious commitment. No coordinator in the country is bailing mid-season from a playoff team to get started recruiting. 

Also - the best player on our team this year was a true freshman that Sark flipped. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Bad take 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Far easier to sell a ten million dollar house in la than in Norman.  There’s just more buyers and it’s less likely to be customized.  Maybe Lincoln wants to spend his remaining youth not in Oklahoma or the panhandle.  I do t see what’s wrong with it if you’re as rich as he is. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Hermosa Beach resident here. Let me pile on. Anyone that thinks SoCal sucks is a goddamn double digit IQ moron. 
Yes I miss Texas, but then I remember,  it’s 70 and sunny every day.

The only regret I have is that my children have no clue how fucking good they have it. Maybe they’ll grow up to be those douchebags you’re so afraid of. Oh well. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 1