Cop murders a guy in a rascal scooter, shooting him in the back nine times from close range

shadow_operative

5 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

If you or I fuck around and end somebody's life like that, we can be sued into oblivion.

Cops can resign and go join another police department and keep their benefits/etc. intact.

Open up those pensions to lawsuits and you'd see the cops police themselves.

Either that, or require that each cop carry professional liability insurance in order to be a cop.  The insurers will weed out the shitty actors right quick.

• Hook 'Em 3

30 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Why don’t you go back to the poster who made the original CR  response  and say don’t CR the thread ?

Ah yes, with the dreaded quote of "when retail security goes wrong, amirite?". Never before in the history of man have more politically-charged words been said.

You are such a ninny.

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Music Video Nwa GIF by Straight Outta Compton

To serve, protect and break a paraplegics neck!

Seriously, though.  Maybe this officer had been in a slump and needed a confidence booster.  Now that he knows he’s still got it, he can get back to kicking ass and taking names.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Goredho said:

To serve, protect and break a paraplegics neck!

Seriously, though.  Maybe this officer had been in a slump and needed a confidence booster.  Now that he knows he’s still got it, he can get back to kicking ass and taking names.

And don't forget -- he can look forward to the best sex of his life!

In the video, Grossman says that “killing is not that big a deal” to a room full of police officials and officers. He says, “There’s no wrong way to respond to killing, there’s many ways people respond to killing and they are all the same, and they are all OK.”

He says that he thinks people who kill others “would want to feel good about it” because of the “satisfaction of hitting the target under the stress of combat…to stop a deadly force threat, to save lives.”

Near the end of the video, Grossman says that after finishing their shift, a cop says, “Gunfight, bad guys down, I’m alive” and goes on to have “the best sex … in months.” He says, “Both partners are very invested in some very intense sex” and that “there’s not a whole lot of perks that come with this job. If you find one, relax and enjoy it.”

So, he's got that going for him, which is awesome.  Why do you people hate great sex?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, South Austin said:

Lulz.  The police guide is looking like:

Black - Shoot

White - Shoot

Young - Shoot

Old - Shoot

Fleeing in a car - Shoot

Fleeing on a motorized wheelchair - Shoot

Asian people:

Asian women asian woman asian GIF - Find on GIFER

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Why'd you leave out dogs?   

There's SMAX for that.

12 minutes ago, Superhero said:

Asian people:

Asian women asian woman asian GIF - Find on GIFER

There's SMAX for that.

Man..... I gotta tell ya....I have a huge crush on Constance Wu.  She's amazing.

I mean, not so amazing that I would endorse blowing away a dude on a Rascal so you could go home and have the best sex of your life, but, you know....she's really enchanting.

3 hours ago, 52-80 said:

a bit more video

at some point while *walking* behind the scooter in the parking lot hes probably like 'yea, imma swiss this dude'

Love how while describing the guy and talking about how he pulled a knife etc the cop never mentioned that the guy was in a fucking wheelchair. Such a hero.

• Hook 'Em 3

43 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

Love how while describing the guy and talking about how he pulled a knife etc the cop never mentioned that the guy was in a fucking wheelchair. Such a hero.

I thought the same. He’s all “suspect is moving northbound toward the Lowe’s” as if he’s in hot pursuit 

No words for this other than psychotic insanity. Clearly our police departments are doing a terrible job with cops mental health. No normal, sane person does this. Juxtapose with the discussion of California smash and grabs where many retailers are not stopping shoplifters at all, and this nut job says: "shoplifting? yeah, worthy of a death sentence." Unless the guy had a gun how could a dude in a Little Rascal be a real danger to anyone. WTF?

19 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

i was making light of a position you took in a Daily Texans thread. then you started talking about 'The Cabal'...because brainworms.

Really ? If so my mistake, but that's not the typical way y'all play this game. It's almost always a gotcha attempt.

On 12/1/2021 at 8:16 AM, Blotto said:

Lulz. We live in a litigious society. There will be lawsuits. It doesn't matter if its a city police dept or a private corporation. These types of statements are reviewed, if not crafted, by lawyers and they aren't just random words strung together. 

Yep. I don’t understand why anyone would take issue with their statement. 

12 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

Any comments from the boot lickers trying to justify this bullshit?

This is what happens when you take all the money away from police budgets man!  If they were properly funded, this cop could have deployed a miniature spike strip designed exclusively to immobilize Rascal Scooters (4V and up models).  It's the exact width of a Wal-Mart aisle and can take out as many as 8 Rascals if you're dealing with a roving gang of organized thieves.  But nope, y'all fuckers gotta get all political with this shit.  When Rascals are outlawed, only Outlaws will Rascal.

23 minutes ago, hookemATL said:

Because police depts have a distinct history of obfuscation, denial, and outright dishonesty when it comes to the actions of their officers?  FAC

Exactly. And this department did the exact opposite, but tried to intentionally word so as not to exacerbate inevitable litigation. It’s a pretty easy concept for even the most emotional poster to understand. 

Edited by Porterhouse

11 hours ago, Murfdogg21 said:

Why was Rascal in such a hurry to get inside the Lowe’s, and why did the cop need to prevent it at all costs? Is the Lowe’s garden section considered the international waters of big box shoplifting and knifing?

Dude was in his 60s. The cop thought he might be a Vietnam vet. Once he’s in the jungle of Lowe’s gardening department; he could have disappeared into the foliage and impossible to find. 

A garden section filled with literally hundreds of pokey products that could disable a motorized scooter and he opts for 8 rounds?  

We are truly blessed to live a nation of heroes.  

Officer Remington, "Do you remember what my grandson asked me about my time on the force?  You do.  Okay.  He said, 'Grandpa, were you a hero in the Tucson Garden Section Wars?'  I told him yes, yes I was.  And I served in an Aisle Five of Heroes."  

12 minutes ago, Superhero said:

Dude was in his 60s. The cop thought he might be a Vietnam vet. Once he’s in the jungle of Lowe’s gardening department; he could have disappeared into the foliage and impossible to find. 

"He's got a 10-second head-start on you, which is more than he needs. Richard's got friends in every aisle and checkout lane from here to Walmart. He speaks a dozen languages and knows every local custom. He'll blend in, disappear and you'll never see him again. With any luck he's got the hedge clippers already."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

On 12/1/2021 at 9:36 AM, Bernard said:

Fact: if not for the existence of two separate videos showing the world a virtually 360 degree view of the murder as it occurred, everyone who or profits or earns an income from our disgusting law enforcement industry would already be telling lie, after lie, after lie, to keep this murderer on the job.

This is how police have operated since forever.

if you doubt this, go read the press release the the police issued after George Floyd’s murder. The murdering cops would have received a pat on the back for a job well done if not for a 17 year old girl with iPhone in hand and the presence of mind to press the record button.

Bernard

Police shootings have trended down.  I think body cams and videos are good for everyone.  Plenty of times they protect the officers.  Plenty of times they convict the officers.  This will be one of the latter.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

Unless that dude was Hector Salamanca, this is straight up murder.

And intentional. 

Keep in mind that Derek Chauvin was convicted of three counts of unintentional murder, not of the intentional and premeditated kind.  This evil fucker killed someone intentionally, and I think the requisite time elapsed for premeditation.  First degree murder based on my glossing of a Google search for Arizona law.

The language of ARS 13-1105 sets forth three specific ways in which a person commits first degree murder. A person commits this offense if:

intending or knowing that the person’s conduct will cause death, the person causes the death of another person, including an unborn child, with premeditation,

the person commits a certain felony offense and takes a human life either in furtherance of the crime or in fleeing from it, or

the person intentionally causes the death of a law enforcement officer who is in the line of duty.

. . .

Arizona’s criminal laws say that in order to show premeditation, prosecutors must prove that a defendant acted with either the intention or the knowledge that he would kill, and that such intention or knowledge preceded the killing by a length of time to permit reflection.

Link

How in the world has nobody been savvy enough to start a Gun enthusiast periodical (both at newsstands and online) called, "Clip Magazine"  It would be a monthly, maybe a quarterly.