Ewers in the portal

Bruh Man

So I haven't read this whole thing & ain't planning to. I assume this is all official, but I haven't seen confirmation. Has he signed? I guess the plan is to enroll in the Spring. Is that correct?

Really looking forward to seeing what he can do and who else we can grab. I envision great things coming from the 'Q' to  'X-Man' connection. (Pardon my ignorance)

Edited by wood

ok.  let's cut to the chase.  are we good again or nah?   how many wins next year?  my bookie wants to know.

Probably 10 wins like last years predictions on this board.

In all seriousness if he starts he will be rusty. Didn’t play last year, played what 4 or 5 games the previous for COVID. Last full season was his sophomore season. I hope it happens but I doubt he comes in and throws for 4400 yards and 44 TDs. More growing pains but with improvement is my hope.

49 minutes ago, markstanco said:

In all seriousness if he starts he will be rusty. Didn’t play last year, played what 4 or 5 games the previous for COVID. Last full season was his sophomore season. I hope it happens but I doubt he comes in and throws for 4400 yards and 44 TDs. More growing pains but with improvement is my hope.

I bet they make him practice a couple of times before the games next season.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

God damn.  I really think he looks like he belongs at OU or some other douchenozzle school.  He better fucking be worth it.

He definitely gives of Boz vibes. But if he is as influential as The Boz I'll grow a mullet and bleach it blonde too.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

God damn.  I really think he looks like he belongs at OU or some other douchenozzle school.  He better fucking be worth it.

I don’t care what he looks like. If he is green and has 6 toes on both feet, but throws 70 yard touchdowns and wins football games, I’ll gladly cheer him on. 

I’d rather the face of our team, have a squeaky clean imagine like Colt, but I’m very negotiable on that. Just win. 

Just looks like the face of a guy that doesn't have a steady chick that would bitch at him to shave, doesn't give a fuck, and gets whatever poontang he wants despite taking whatever bets his bros throw at him. I mean, trash 'stache and a mullet that should come with an IROC Camaro? Next up: neck beard

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

5 hours ago, B00M said:

Just looks like the face of a guy that doesn't have a steady chick that would bitch at him to shave, doesn't give a fuck, and gets whatever poontang he wants despite taking whatever bets his bros throw at him. I mean, trash 'stache and a mullet that should come with an IROC Camaro? Next up: neck beard

Do you guys not have kids? This is the thing right now. The white kids in the uppity burbs are sporting the mullet again. Its either mullets or floppy cuts with hair in their eyes. This is all you see where I'm at. My daughter hates it. A bunch of Andre Agassi's running around here.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thatguy said:

Do you guys not have kids? This is the thing right now. The white kids in the uppity burbs are sporting the mullet again. Its either mullets or floppy cuts with hair in their eyes. This is all you see where I'm at. My daughter hates it. A bunch of Andre Agassi's running around here.

I will confirm this unfortunate trend. If my son didn't go to private school that bastard would have one. I'd say 50% of his summer ball team sported a mullet last summer. I had a mullet back in the day and it was maybe the worst look ever. How it came back is beyond me. 

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

I will confirm this unfortunate trend. If my son didn't go to private school that bastard would have one. I'd say 50% of his summer ball team sported a mullet last summer. I had a mullet back in the day and it was maybe the worst look ever. How it came back is beyond me. 

Summer ball when you're wearing a sweat stained hat like 90% of your life and no one can tell of it's business or party in front, but you've got that flow out the back? One of the few acceptable applications of the mullet. 

2 hours ago, Thatguy said:

At least it seems like mom jeans have fallen out of favor. I hope. 

42 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Do we know if this guy can throw the ball in the general vicinity of an open reviver at least maybe most of the time?

Direction. Yes 

Vicinity?  What parameters  would you like to set to determine your answer?

But it doesn't matter.  We are going to fool everybody and not throw the ball a single time a season.