which female lead from an old western would you have wanted to fuck, and why is it Angie Dickinson?

Gil Bang

Is a TV miniseries from 1989 an “old western?” I guess I’m just being an old.

I never got the “Angie Dickinson is hot” conversation from people back in the day when she was on Police Woman or when Carson would practically splooge in his pants during her many appearances, but just a few years ago, I saw her in the movie Gil referenced, Rio Bravo, and that changed my thinking: she was fucking amazing. Shoulda stayed a brunette.

(DePalma’s use of a body double for Angie in Dressed to Kill was the inspiration for his movie Body Double. Just a little factoid you didn’t ask for or need. Merry Christmas!)

Old is relative. It’s not just Tombstone. Far and Away is twenty-nine years old, so Nicole Kidman is an option. Shit, we got Drew Barrymore in 1994’s Bad Girls, Sharon Stone in the Quick and the Dead, Jodie Foster in Maverick, Salma Hayek in Wild, Wild West, Julianne Margulies in the Newton Boys, and the list goes on just for the 1990s. 

42 minutes ago, Apep said:

Old is relative. It’s not just Tombstone. Far and Away is twenty-nine years old, so Nicole Kidman is an option. Shit, we got Drew Barrymore in 1994’s Bad Girls, Sharon Stone in the Quick and the Dead, Jodie Foster in Maverick, Salma Hayek in Wild, Wild West, Julianne Margulies in the Newton Boys, and the list goes on just for the 1990s. 

except that drew barrymore is an ugly troll, but sure. 

• Hook 'Em 1

if you just want to list women from westerns you’d sleep with this will be the longest thread on surly. we’re making nominations for the best, are we not?
if she’s at the top of your list, well, ok. 

Oh no. We’ll have a thread with a bunch of hot women pics.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yeah it's Raquel in first place, and then Raquel in second place as well, then the chick from once upon a time in the west.

Growing up in the early 70s, Raquel was every grade school boy's number one.  There was no competition.

She showed how truly fine she was as she aged so well, looking great even into her sixties.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wade said:

Growing up in the early 70s, Raquel was every grade school boy's number one.  There was no competition.

She showed how truly fine she was as she aged so well, looking great even into her sixties.

Interesting considering 99.99% of those boys had Farrah Fawcett’s poster hung in their bedroom. 

1 hour ago, tantric superman said:

Every cast member in The Searchers was great, but what made that movie for me, in addition to the original group of Indian hunters led by Ward Bond, was every scene with Vera Miles.  She was a loyal goofball and how the fuck could that stupid half breed take her for granted.

Vera_Miles_The_searchers_Ford_Trailer_sc

Vera-Miles-amazing.jpeg

We’re tits just pointier back in the day?