Cowboys vs 49ers: Wild Card Round

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, Trey3216 said:

I had the Starter pullover jacket and the Apex jacket.  Still have both of them actually at mom & dad’s house in my old room.    

I had a Starter Michigan jacket and the Cowboys Apex one. Still have the Apex Johnston jersey that he signed across the back for me. Maybe I'll wear it Sunday.

22 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
Got to love when your senile hillbilly owner throws out coaching strategies. Sit back and get drunk off Johnnie Blue old man

Goddamnit put this mother fucker in a home already. He’s literally calling out himself as gm for not fucking getting someone else to kick.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, DanTheHorn said:

Cross posting but Jerry in-charge has been miserable for Cowboy fans. Jimmy and Jimmy's machine took us through 1995.

Cowboys Are Crap Under Jerry.png

Also our decline coincides with the salary cap and Jerry’s refusal to hire a real GM that could handle scouting/responsible $ contracts. He and his kid have been learning on the job for 20+ years 

On 1/11/2022 at 5:53 PM, JimmyJames said:

I always hated McDonald’s birthday parties. Ya Don’t see those anymore.

csb plural:

i grew up in the canyon creek neighborhood of richardson

12 blocks away from staubach

i used to ride my bike over to 2312 Prairie Creek Drive West to ogle his daughters

there were a dozen cowboys that lived in the neighborhood

julie todd (doug todd's daughter) was in my homeroom every year at aldridge elementary

my dad used to play doubles with dd lewis at Canyon Creek Country Club....

dad also built Tony Dorsett's house in Sachse

back to mcrib action:

the mcdonalds at the nw corner of campbell and 75 was The Dallas Cowboys McDonalds

the entire store was silver and blue, and every team photo from '60 through the mid-70s was there

plus all kinds of other badass authentica shit from the late 60s and early 70s

many a mickeyD birthday was had

it's now a taco cabana

the large patio out front was one of the first mickeyD playgrounds with all of the classic equipment.... hamburglars on giant springs and shit

https://www.google.com/maps/@32.9765564,-96.7160603,3a,57.4y,250.09h,99.1t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sVxRAeyyMX0gpTPYVWSdo6w!2e0!6shttps:%2F%2Fstreetviewpixels-pa.googleapis.com%2Fv1%2Fthumbnail%3Fpanoid%3DVxRAeyyMX0gpTPYVWSdo6w%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D154.47202%26pitch%3D0%26thumbfov%3D100!7i16384!8i8192

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

csb plural:

i grew up in the canyon creek neighborhood of richardson

12 blocks away from staubach

i used to ride my bike over to 2312 Prairie Creek Drive West to ogle his daughters

there were a dozen cowboys that lived in the neighborhood

julie todd (doug todd's daughter) was in my homeroom every year at aldridge elementary

my dad used to play doubles with dd lewis at Canyon Creek Country Club....

dad also built Tony Dorsett's house in Sachse

back to mcrib action:

the mcdonalds at the nw corner of campbell and 75 was The Dallas Cowboys McDonalds

the entire store was silver and blue, and every team photo from '60 through the mid-70s was there

plus all kinds of other badass authentica shit from the late 60s and early 70s

many a mickeyD birthday was had

it's now a taco cabana

the large patio out front was one of the first mickeyD playgrounds with all of the classic equipment.... hamburglars on giant springs and shit

https://www.google.com/maps/@32.9765564,-96.7160603,3a,57.4y,250.09h,99.1t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sVxRAeyyMX0gpTPYVWSdo6w!2e0!6shttps:%2F%2Fstreetviewpixels-pa.googleapis.com%2Fv1%2Fthumbnail%3Fpanoid%3DVxRAeyyMX0gpTPYVWSdo6w%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D154.47202%26pitch%3D0%26thumbfov%3D100!7i16384!8i8192

CSB...I've played basketball a couple of times at Staubach's house.  My family were also members at Canyon Creek.  I've played that course a bunch of times. 

7 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

I can't stop staring at this.  It's absolutely rage-inducing.  

I'd like to send this to Jerruh with about 40,000 middle fingers.

Not a Cowboys fan, but I do feel sorry for y'all. The first few years with Chan Gailey and Dave Ocampo it was pretty funny, but now it has gotten ridiculous. All Jerruh cares about is money. He doesn't give a fuck about winning. 

15 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Not a Cowboys fan, but I do feel sorry for y'all. The first few years with Chan Gailey and Dave Ocampo it was pretty funny, but now it has gotten ridiculous. All Jerruh cares about is money. He doesn't give a fuck about winning. 

He cares about being in charge much more than he cares about money. He’d rather lose than win without being perceived as the jefe and big brain. 

• Hook 'Em 2

22 hours ago, 'stache said:

I wore this for about 5 years straight as a young kid. Absolutely hideous, lol. It's probably in a box somewhere at my parents house.

image.png.48d341e9cabd18291eebd4cad08496f8.png

I have that one as well.  Also have the t-shirt with the DMN front page from SB XXVII.   All of it in a box at the parents' house.   

$50-55 to park, $12 beers, $100 for standing room only tickets. Money hungry 

You can park for free and ride a shuttle a lot of places. You dont have to drink $12 beers. And those 30k SRO tix are available each week for $30 and are one of the best bargains in sports, and the stadium was built to accommodate them. $100 for a playoff ticket is cheap date. He lost a billion dollars with Covid crowd restrictions.

All sports venues are expensive. There are no Gandhis among team owners.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1