WTF and How? Raping a monitor lizard. Yes, a monitor lizard.

crash_davis

I am both disgusted and impressed.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/bengal-monitor-lizard-raped-maharashtra-3-held-sahydari-tiger-reserve-1937027-2022-04-13

monitor_lizard.jpg?vM3YTgwy1eor3c0qyTsvP

Four people have been arrested for allegedly raping a bengal monitor lizard in the Sahydari Tiger Reserve near Gothane village in Maharashthra. The accused, identified as hunters, allegedly entered the core zone of Sahydari Tiger Reserve in the Gabha area at Gothane and committed the abhorrent crime.

They have been identified as Sandeep Tukram, Pawar Mangesh, Janardhan Kamtekar and Akshay Sunil. The Maharashtra Forest Department checked the mobile phone of the accused and came to know about the incident. The officials found the recording of the act which showed the accused allegedly gang-raping the monitor lizard.

Just now, Onboard 2.0 said:

Ya know....... I don't know what the straw was that broke the camels back in Gods decision to flood the world, and wipe it clean, but I gotta figure gang raping a monitor lizard (fuck, any animal) is probably in somewhere in the same realm.

sick fucks have been raping dog, cats, and farm animals for a long ass time. it's not just those foreign places either. i could post articles of dudes in the US doing that shit.

but yea, raping a monitor fucking lizard takes the fucking cake. the audacity, mental illness, and conviction...these four dudes are in a league all their own.

2 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

sick fucks have been raping dog, cats, and farm animals for a long ass time. it's not just those foreign places either. i could post articles of dudes in the US doing that shit.

but yea, raping a monitor fucking lizard takes the fucking cake. the audacity, mental illness, and conviction...these four dudes are in a league all their own.

aggy "animal husbandry" is fucked up but doing it outside the class of mammals seems to be really really fucked up.

11 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Yeah, the whole sheep, cow, horse fucking thing is disgusting on an infinite number of levels, but this is like infinity times eleventy billion worse in my mind............and yeah the gang rape angle blows what little of my mind is left.

Edited by Onboard 2.0

17 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

"Then one juror leans over to another juror and says 'a good goat'll do that.'"

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yeah, the whole sheep, cow, horse fucking thing is disgusting on an infinite number of levels, but this is like infinity times eleventy billion worse in my mind............and yeah the gang rape angle blows what little of my mind is left.

Good point. I mean the livestock don’t move to College Station unless they’re looking for a good time. And those sheep gettin’ sheared? They know what they want.

• Haha 1