• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

6 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Not LOL but stupidity needs a landing spot.

I saw the first part of the arrest video a few weeks ago.  Happened last year. Chick ran over 2 people, called 911 herself, had an open bottle of vodka in the car that she had been drinking from and blew something like .26. Video showed her dancing and bouncing around while at the same time the EMTs were literally trying to perform life saving measures on the 2 people she ran over. 

.26 and still speaking reasonably enough to be understood... that chick is a full blown alky. 

she giggled when told she killed 2 people. The cop who had to film her keeps having to explain that she killed 2 people and that she was going to jail that night.  

Edited by AUS-97HORN

On 5/25/2023 at 2:25 PM, Underdog said:

Sleep job.  Every married man has tried it at least once on their wife/SO. 

Well I haven't.  Not only would it risk my wife possibly biting off my dick, but she would be extremely pissed off and might actually divorce me over it.  She has no sense of humor, especially about shit like that.

47 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Mows straighter lines than I do.   

3 minutes ago, Ojo Rojo said:

Well I haven't.  Not only would it risk my wife possibly biting off my dick, but she would be extremely pissed off and might actually divorce me over it.  She has no sense of humor, especially about shit like that.

you might want to sit down for this cause I got some news for you. 

• Like 1