Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

1 hour ago, Jerry Callo said:

*baby daddy or baby's daddy

It is interesting that he correctly uses the apostrophe everywhere else.  He's had some educamation somewhere, although his plate is Methlahoma, so obviously the education was limited.  

He also obviously used a bumper-mounted ball for a trailer.  Rookie move.  

• Haha 1

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

One of my roommates had one and they were fun as shit to drive.  Never understood why the Wenkl Rotary engine never got more widely produced.  
Still see old Supras and Celicas and RX around Austin that people Fix up, much respect.  And the old JVC is funny and all but nobody mentioned how the fuck it’s still in the original box 30 years later.  That’s like finding the Kenner Millennium Falcon in the original packaging.   You take care of that shit, it’s priceless. Don’t go fucking strapping to a broke ass coupe.  Serious money here.  

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

One of my roommates had one and they were fun as shit to drive.  Never understood why the Wenkl Rotary engine never got more widely produced.  
Still see old Supras and Celicas and RX around Austin that people Fix up, much respect.  And the old JVC is funny and all but nobody mentioned how the fuck it’s still in the original box 30 years later.  That’s like finding the Kenner Millennium Falcon in the original packaging.   You take care of that shit, it’s priceless. Don’t go fucking strapping to a broke ass coupe.  Serious money here.  

I had one in high school.  Damn rotary flooded all the damn time.

On 2/21/2024 at 12:03 PM, Pdawg88 said:

IMG_1235.jpeg

Amen! Boggles my mind seeing all these damn teenage girls and young women in their early 20s having all these babies that they can't afford to take care of. 

Also it's sad when they also don't know who the father is. 

Edited by Longboard Horn
Hoe life has hoe consequences

Wänkel rotary engine eats up the seals (basically same function as piston rings). Miz Long back in the 70's (I think) had a Mazda station wagon with the engine, and the seals had to be replaced at about 10,000 miles. But holy shit that little motherfucker was fast and smooth, accelerated like a rocket. If they ever get the seals figured out, I'd put that engine in my truck.

EDIT Won't let the bold be turned off... whatever. Shoulda just spelled it "Vaynkel".

10 hours ago, Superhero said:

That's a sweet RX-7 in pretty good shape.

Restore the pain and put new rims on it, and I'd drive it everyday.

blazing-saddles-kinky.gif

10 hours ago, YGIFS said:

My dad bought a dark gray '84 RX-7 brand new when I was in high school.  Damn, I loved driving that thing. I actually got laid in it a couple of times. Not easy to manage.

34 minutes ago, Boss Hogg said:

No. It’s legit. I was disappointed there was no “I can't go for that” 

That's pretty funny. 

Not as funny as the phone number that just immediately played Smashmouth's "All Star" as soon as your call went through, but funny enough. 

There used to be some number that would connect you to a randomly selected Swede, but it's now defunct. 

https://www.theswedishnumber.com/

40 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

That's pretty funny. 

Not as funny as the phone number that just immediately played Smashmouth's "All Star" as soon as your call went through, but funny enough. 

There used to be some number that would connect you to a randomly selected Swede, but it's now defunct. 

https://www.theswedishnumber.com/

It reminds me of the old school voicemail you get when you called a movie theater with the screen times. Or was that just in my small town?

And I just checked and they still have it. 😆 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Boss Hogg said:

It reminds me of the old school voicemail you get when you called a movie theater with the screen times. Or was that just in my small town?

In the late 60's, early 70's there was an adult theater in Fort Worth. I think it was the Capri. The voicemail was always done by some slutty/campy voiced woman who would tell the names of the movies and times with a double entendre filled description of the movie. It was quite entertaining for a hormone raging preteen.   

• Drool 1

6 hours ago, Boss Hogg said:

My best friend back in high school in SA didn’t have a clock in their house (except in their parents’ bedroom). They would literally call a bank number that had an automated Time & Temperature announcement when the kids wanted to know what time it was. Weirdest damn thing you ever saw. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1