• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

I’m just a little bi-curious as to how one goes about folding and unfolding one’s genitals

There was an Australian duo that went viral a decade ago that had a stage show were they folded their junk into various shapes. I’m sure if you use some Google Fu, you can find it.

6 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

There was an Australian duo that went viral a decade ago that had a stage show were they folded their junk into various shapes. I’m sure if you use some Google Fu, you can find it.

One time at a microwave relay station in France I was told a rather involved story about an Austrian woman who could yodel with her vagina.  Yup. Vaginodeling. 

19 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

One time at a microwave relay station in France I was told a rather involved story about an Austrian woman who could yodel with her vagina.  Yup. Vaginodeling. 

I always understood that as queefing.  

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95202395e0da84fcafdd0

Nobody expects a flying dildo.

But that’s exactly what confronted Albuquerque Sheriff Manuel Gonzales III, whose campaign for mayor was dramatically interrupted at an event on Tuesday by a large sex toy attached to a drone. The drone hovered toward Gonzales as he was answering a confrontational question from a member of the audience, and it provoked nervous laughter from the crowd of about 70 people.

Gonzales attempted to continue muddling through his answer, as a woman in the audience asked: “Is that a dong on a drone?”

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, Incredulity said:

Hmm. I thought weebles wobbled but they don’t fall down. 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdcy72GcuY9JL8Piy_YUU

(quoted the wrong post. This was supposed to be in response to the escalator roly poly).

Edited by nnm

1 hour ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

But that’s exactly what confronted Albuquerque Sheriff Manuel Gonzales III, whose campaign for mayor was dramatically interrupted at an event on Tuesday by a large sex toy attached to a drone. The drone hovered toward Gonzales as he was answering a confrontational question from a member of the audience, and it provoked nervous laughter from the crowd of about 70 people.

Gonzales attempted to continue muddling through his answer, as a woman in the audience asked: “Is that a dong on a drone?”

Did someone record that on a flip phone? 

8gP86wS.gif

8 hours ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

The OG dildocopter