Cowboys v Giants, MNF

tx 3 putt

Just now, DougO said:

I take all that shit back, CeeDee.

He blocked u on surly so slide into his DMs then. 

not directed at you but they traded Cooper for two bits and Lamb became a number one. All the sudden with a bunch of shit around him. I hate the Sooners but once they cross they line into the NFL unless it’s Baker or Murray (way more fun to watch) it’s all good. Dude has zip blocking for him. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, tokamak said:

To be fair he also had a really nice 40-ish(?) yard strike dropped by ButterHands Lamb.  

I think he's played well..... but when you're running for 7 yards a pop and over 160 yards, it makes being QB..... real easy.

Tampa D when healthy is pretty elite.  Giants D is just mediocre.

• Like 2

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

I think he's played well..... but when you're running for 7 yards a pop and over 160 yards, it makes being QB..... real easy.

Tampa D when healthy is pretty elite.  Giants D is just mediocre.

Nope, context doesn't matter. Rush for president. [massive eyeroll]

1 minute ago, futureman said:

cooper rush is the best quarterback on the roster.  period end of story.  

Yep.  And look what teams that have good QB's not eating up a shitload of salary cap can do.  But they can't even cut Dak, can they?  I'm assuming there's fuckloads of guaranteed money/salary cap hit already built in.  And nobody's ass would trade for him unless he comes back and plays fairly well.  So...same as it ever was, but fuck NY, if they can win this, I'll still celebrate.  And who doesn't love a badass defense?