Texas vs ou - 11am on ABC

Pancho

4 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

If OU had money they should fire Venables tonight.  That's how god awful a hire he is.  From his tone deaf approach to the week with the media, which Mack was certainly guilty of, but from a football standpoint, that was it?  That was the plan?  "Nah we are not gonna really try to get a backup ready to run the offense, we are going to try to win this bitch against a pretty prolific offense, and fairly stout against the run defense by running a good half our our snaps from the Wildcat....oh and we are going to have 3 different triggermen to do it."  

What a complete shitshow. John Blake can finally RIP as OU has found a worse hire.  Oh and they are poor, so fucking wallow in it bitches.

Not really. They had no idea how good Ewers was. All they know is to slow down the amount of possessions Texas has, and call plays with the expectation for using all four downs. Texas' offense hadn't punished anyone for going for it on 4th down consistently so opponents see it as a worth while risk. After today I am sure that gameplan will be out the window for opponents. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

Not really. They had no idea how good Ewers was. All they know is to slow down the amount of possessions Texas has, and call plays with the expectation for using all four downs. Texas' offense hadn't punished anyone for going for it on 4th down consistently so opponents see it as a worth while risk. After today I am sure that gameplan will be out the window for opponents. 

“Not really”…. Nah, that was fucking awful. And ZERO give a fuck, I have never seen an ou team just not give a damn til today. Even in 05 they put up a half til the Pittman bomb. Today was just awful game plan and zero give a shit

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Nah, rigged Midway rims/basketballs.
Those carnival games are always rigged.  Lulz.
Prolly too late, but yep. Rim is oval with only about 2" more width than the ball front to back. That's why you have to stand so far away so you can't tell. Gotta be a perfect shot to make it.

Actually deciding to play is more about his decision making ability.

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Jordan and Roschon are bad men.  We are gonna miss both of them.

RoJO is a fucking beast. Hate to ever lose them, but I'm really gonna enjoy seeing both of these RBs on Sunday. And probably some other guys that are already on the roster.

Just now, Braff Zacklin said:

Loved this moment so much, had to cap some vid and cut a GIF.

Sad-Sooner-Horns-Down.gif

Heyyy, aight. That's what I was looking for. I knew someone would have a shot like this.

Today was the best day ever. Crowd was amazing. Wasn't even mad about whatever dipshit in the upper deck who hurled some margarita that rained on us at 28-0. I told the people behind me that the upper deck can piss on us if we're curb stomping those worthless fucks.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, wood said:

RoJO is a fucking beast. Hate to ever lose them, but I'm really gonna enjoy seeing both of these RBs on Sunday. And probably some other guys that are already on the roster.

I'm not very adept at forecasting NFL success, but it would not shock me if Roschon ends up with an equal or better pro career as Bijan.  He won't get picked as high, which might make him a better value when it's all said and done.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Today was the best day ever. Crowd was amazing. Wasn't even mad about whatever dipshit in the upper deck who hurled some margarita that rained on us at 28-0. I told the people behind me that the upper deck can piss on us if we're curb stomping those worthless fucks.

Loud. As. Fuck. Whenever it mattered most.

I’ll take all the flack required, but I was at the top of Old Baldy at kickoff.  I only kept up with the game by internet check (cell reception spotty in Garner) once I got back down.

Just now getting into the second quarter.  I understand trick play/wrinkles for big games, but OU went straight up Boise St Fiesta Bowl final drive/OT from the kickoff.

Multiple wildcats, fake field goal, double pass, multiple fourth down gambles, and now a wildcat Tebow jump pass.   It’s like a Springdale High Malzahn team in strategy with Anderson high athletes.  

Mack’s shit games were fueled by tons of turnovers and Carl Reese not understanding that the shovel (sic shuttle) pass was a legal play.

How the fuck did they beat Kent State?

So my girlfriend text me around 11 pm how drunk are you on a scale of 1-10?  I answer 6 cause of course.   I go so are you like 15-30 minutes away?  She says 30.  (She lied). I’m like cool I’m out of drink at the house I can get one drink at the bar a block away before She gets here.   I go get my one drink talk to some friends and look at my timer, 12.25 minutes left, I’m good!   I walk up the stairs to my condo and Bounce off the walls on the way up and hear a knocking, she’s already knocking on my door and sees me bouncing off the rails from side to side and goes I’m going home.  I’m like wtf?!  She walks inside looks at me and goes I’m leaving..,  I said Texas won 49-0 wtf?!?!  She wasn’t impressed and left lol.  

Edited by Hook1997
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

So my girlfriend text me around 11 pm how drunk are you on a scale of 1-10?  I answer 6 cause of course.   I go so are you like 15-30 minutes away?  She says 30.  (She lied). I’m like cool I’m out of drink at the house I can get one drink at the bar a block away before She gets here.   I go get my one drink talk to some friends and look at my timer, 12.25 minutes left, I’m good!   I walk up the stairs to my condo and Bounce off the walls on the way up and hear a knocking, she’s already knocking on my door and sees me bouncing off the rails from side to side and goes I’m going home.  I’m like wtf?!  She walks inside looks at me and goes I’m leaving..,  I said Texas won 49-0 wtf?!?!  She wasn’t impressed and left lol.  

We're not all getting laid

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Hook1997 said:

Take the lost pussy, pussy.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

6 hours ago, Kringelbert Fishtybuns said:

I’ll take all the flack required, but I was at the top of Old Baldy at kickoff.  I only kept up with the game by internet check (cell reception spotty in Garner) once I got back down.

Just now getting into the second quarter.  I understand trick play/wrinkles for big games, but OU went straight up Boise St Fiesta Bowl final drive/OT from the kickoff.

Multiple wildcats, fake field goal, double pass, multiple fourth down gambles, and now a wildcat Tebow jump pass.   It’s like a Springdale High Malzahn team in strategy with Anderson high athletes.  

Mack’s shit games were fueled by tons of turnovers and Carl Reese not understanding that the shovel (sic shuttle) pass was a legal play.

How the fuck did they beat Kent State?

As Lou would say..."they flinched".

Nice pics, y'all. I was also really hoping to see some screencaps of sooner fans doing Horns down , down 35-0, 42-0, etc.
Anyone?

There were definitely some sooner cheerleader/mascot dipshits on the field after the game doing horns down while Texas was singing the eyes lol
  • Hook 'Em 1