Texas vs iowa state - 11am on ABC

Pancho

Just now, Bodowned said:

You cannot let PK leave the stadium alive, man. The offensive problems today are execution-based (missed throws, drops, etc.) whereas the defensive problems are down to players literally being NOWHERE near where they need to defend the play. It’s almost impossible for me to believe our talent can be that bad vs. it being down to bad coaching.

This. He needs to be fired. Gary Patterson needs the job. Their best player. 4th down. Open. 
Best player for the win. Wide open. What are we even fucking doing?

Ok... again.

We ostensibly have 11 guys out there on defense, talented enough to be awarded scholarships to play this game.

We have a two man game going on with this fuck stick QB and Hutchinson...and NONE of our 11 guys are ever near either one of them.

What is it that they are doing out there?

Is Overshown hurt?  Did Ford take himself out of the game after the pick?

I know what happened to Watts, and I've seen Jameson dragging guys down who have passed him a few times.....

On its face this defense makes no sense at all.

Just now, stork642 said:

Texas should let them score.  At least with 2 1/2 minutes theft for the offense at least there’s a chance to win.  They are going to drain the clock and score a game winning TD.  Hard to watch.  

I had this thought, but then I don't went Ewers getting into his own head more than he already is