Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

4 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

This thread has reinforced the immutable fact that some people will distort any information they are presented to support their preconceived biases. They will create facts where there are none. They will misinterpret facts. They will preach. They will pre-judge. They will ignore facts. These people suck. 

Someone photoshop Chris Beard.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

I would have paid a fair price for her soiled panties before the incident, for the record. 

Well thanks for the sickie distraction from the legal postings here, I guess.  Sinner ;)  

The outside counsel in-the-know I referenced earlier this week said they expected a PR dump on Friday afternoon but I just assumed it was shorthand for something else.  The old cliche being you bury news on Friday afternoons because nobody is paying attention.  But this seems overly done even for UT Athletics.  Hard to gauge a written statement like that with no video, but it feels a little "proof of life" holding a newspaper type of shit.  I mean, I don't know shit either way, but some people are gonna interpret it like that...no getting around it.  But all indicators from Jim, Jay, Dan, and BoR are this thing is done one way or the other by mid-January.  Seems like that's still the case, and progressing even faster than though.  

But bullshit and gossip and inside baseball aside...hope their family works its shit out and has a decent holiday.  We all could use a few days of low drama.  

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

This is exactly why they didn’t fire him the day off like the twitter warriors demanded. You fire him for cause that day and then this gets released and you are on the hook for 35 million.

In a thread full of dumb posts, this is the dumbest. 

• Fuck You 8

11 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Well thanks for the sickie distraction from the legal postings here, I guess.  Sinner ;)  

The outside counsel in-the-know I referenced earlier this week said they expected a PR dump on Friday afternoon but I just assumed it was shorthand for something else.  The old cliche being you bury news on Friday afternoons because nobody is paying attention.  But this seems overly done even for UT Athletics.  Hard to gauge a written statement like that with no video, but it feels a little "proof of life" holding a newspaper type of shit.  I mean, I don't know shit either way, but some people are gonna interpret it like that...no getting around it.  But all indicators from Jim, Jay, Dan, and BoR are this thing is done one way or the other by mid-January.  Seems like that's still the case, and progressing even faster than though.  

But bullshit and gossip and inside baseball aside...hope their family works its shit out and has a decent holiday.  We all could use a few days of low drama.  

to wit, the story broke about 10 minutes before I posted the tweet, and it was another several minutes before someone else posted.    Slow friday before XMAS

3 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

Abused women always do a 180. Always.

Beard's contract says he can be fired for cause because of a felony arrest. Just an arrest.

You are impervious to facts. 

I don't think anyone says UT can't shitcan Beard right now. The debates are (1) whether UT should and if so when and for what publicly-stated reasons and (2) whether UT will.

• Hook 'Em 4

5 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

Beard's contract says he can be fired for cause because of a felony arrest. Just an arrest.

You are impervious to facts. 

You’re a moron. You simply don’t understand the whole concept of innocent until proven guilty. 

• Hook 'Em 3

38 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

This is exactly why they didn’t fire him the day off like the twitter warriors demanded. You fire him for cause that day and then this gets released and you are on the hook for 35 million.

What? No. You listen to the 911 call. The body camera. The photos of injuries. 

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

Oh we know what happened. 

Well we know there was a physical fight, we know he did something, we don’t know what she did, we don’t know exactly what he did, and in the end she’s going to take her check and recant making her initial and secondary statements wholly unreliable.

• Hook 'Em 1

51 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Operation Coverup is underway

Love all the “sourced” detectives, attorneys and flies in the house that night that come to these conclusions. Why don’t we all play out our perfect lives on Twitter and the media. No wonder this country is a fuckin’ mess. Smh.

• Hook 'Em 4

42 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

So do liars who've been caught.

I don't know if the fiancee fits either of those descriptions, and neither do you.  So maybe tone the sanctimonious act down about four notches.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Okcool said:

Love all the “sourced” detectives, attorneys and flies in the house that night that come to these conclusions. Why don’t we all play out our perfect lives on Twitter and the media. No wonder this country is a fuckin’ mess. Smh.

What the hell are you talking about?

14 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

It doesn't matter. Per his contract, he can be fired with cause just for the felony arrest.

Jesus you quadruple down on stupid. As has been explained to you multiple times, just because he can be fired doesn’t mean they want to fire him.

Rational people agree that at a minimum he’s shown bad judgement finding himself in that situation, but that by itself does not necessarily warrant firing. That you can’t understand that is mind bottling.

I would love to see you or a family member get wrongly accused of a crime. Your sanctimonious bullshit would disappear immediately and you’d be whining like a little punk. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

So maybe tone the sanctimonious act down about four notches.

This isn't about being sanctimonious. It is so common for abused women to falsely recant over and over again that this statement tonight is meaningless in regards to national optics. It will be humiliating to the university if CDC keeps Beard based on this statement. 

• Fuck You 8

• immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi
  • immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi