Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

8 minutes ago, cabowabo said:
30 minutes ago, ouflak said:
Well I guess his fiance won't have to go back to work as a volleyball coach after all. Wedding plans back on?

Amazing that he hasn't dumped that skank.

Do we know that for sure?

If they're still together it's just a ticking time bomb waiting to explode again

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Beard’s gonna have to get use to seeing his mugshot picture in the stands and listening to all the taunts and jeering associated with his behavior.  Guess that’ll be his punishment….for life.  And he’s a Tex-Ex!

I doubt he gives one single fuck. He's gonna win big there and then head to Kentucky. We'll be dealing with him for years.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 2
  • Rage+1 1

From CBS:

We are excited to welcome Coach Beard and his daughters, Avery, Ella and Margo, to the Ole Miss family," Ole Miss athletic director Keith Carter said in a statement. "We thoroughly evaluated a number of outstanding candidates, and there is no doubt Coach Beard is one of the top coaches in the nation. After conducting due diligence and speaking to a number of individuals on and off the court, it was evident he is the right person to guide our team to greatness.”

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

5 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

From CBS:

We are excited to welcome Coach Beard and his daughters, Avery, Ella and Margo, to the Ole Miss family," Ole Miss athletic director Keith Carter said in a statement. "We thoroughly evaluated a number of outstanding candidates, and there is no doubt Coach Beard is one of the top coaches in the nation. After conducting due diligence and speaking to a number of individuals on and off the court, it was evident he is the right person to guide our team to greatness.”

"due diligence" = he wins a lot and beat the rap.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

From CBS:

That's a long winded statement to say Randi is not welcome.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

Loop 1604, unfortunately you’re right. He’s a good coach. Plus, it seems that some coaches who leave Texas do better elsewhere. 

Very few, actually. Most coaches that leave Texas don't do anything at all. Mack Brown at North Carolina has done better than most. 

Richard Quick and Mick Haley are the two I always cite as the exceptions. But neither one was fired. I guess Mack Brown wasn't either, technically, but he was definitely forced out before he wanted to go.

Obviously Shaka Smart did extremely well at Marquette this year, but a coach in basketball is always measured by their performance in the tournament. It's why I don't think of Barnes as doing a whole lot better at Tennessee than at Texas. He's done pretty well in the regular season, but his tournament record in Knoxville has not been good. I have a feeling he's on the hot seat right now. With a #5 seed it would do him some good to make it to the second weekend. 

But the overwhelming number of coaches who leave Texas do not experience a lot of success. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

From CBS:

the due diligence is that they have made it out of the first round of the tournament 3x since 1980 and haven't made it out of the second round since 2001.

image.png.022824f57b998ab6a7025c3d7f0aeb75.png

2 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

It's why I don't think of Barnes as doing a whole lot better at Tennessee than at Texas. He's done pretty well in the regular season, but his tournament record in Knoxville has not been good. I have a feeling he's on the hot seat right now. With a #5 seed it would do him some good to make it to the second weekend.

i generally agree with what you said, but Rick Barnes is the highest paid state employee in Tennessee, a 100k raise, makes $5.77 million and a got an extension on his contract 11 months ago. it's also a guaranteed contract i believe? don't think he is going to be on the hot seat any time soon

2 minutes ago, NoName said:

i generally agree with what you said, but Rick Barnes is the highest paid state employee in Tennessee, a 100k raise, makes $5.77 million and a got an extension on his contract 11 months ago. it's also a guaranteed contract i believe? don't think he is going to be on the hot seat any time soon

Yeah, I should admit I do not have the pulse of the Tennessee fan base by any stretch of the imagination. I just see complaints from time to time. I just know if he makes a Sweet 16 he's golden. If he doesn't there will be muttering. Doesn't mean his job is in jeopardy thought, for sure. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Beard’s gonna have to get use to seeing his mugshot picture in the stands and listening to all the taunts and jeering associated with his behavior.  Guess that’ll be his punishment….for life.  And he’s a Tex-Ex!

If there was no mugshot would he still be coaching Texas?

23 minutes ago, Tailgate said:

His wiki still says his fiancé is Trew. They must have just not heard anything official….no way this relationship is still going on?

She ain't going anywhere till the checks come in and she gets paid what was agreed upon to retract everything she had previously said and bite the bullet.   She has the power to torpedo his ass, and the Ole Miss basketball program, at any moment so yea, that relationship is going on till she says it isn't. 

Edited by Horn Dog
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, hookem48 said:

If there was no mugshot would he still be coaching Texas?

Probably not as the Travis County jail still provides multiple vantage points capturing your stay at its resort. Free of charge. At the least image capturing, that is. 

Disappointing that they didn't at least give Beard something in orange to wear but that's way down on the complaint list when it comes to this matter. 

image.png.95c842eacd215cb91b427b0dcb8d3f54.png

• immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi
  • immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi