Armed Nazis and Armed Leftists Show up at a Drag Show in North Texas

Horn Under a Bad Sign

25 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

How long are we going to call them "Neo-Nazis?" It's safe to say that the original Hitler Youth were not at this rally, so no need to distinguish them from pre-1945 Nazis. They're just fucking Nazis. Same way it's not called the Neo-Klan,* it's just the fucking Klan.

*I have no doubt that somewhere, somebody, is leading a group right now in the Neo-Klan Profession of Faith in a garage apartment behind a pull-a-part junkyard.

Pretty sure this is happening as a Seagoville scrap metal place my grandpa and I used to take cans to when I was younger. Klan and Hitler shit all around the offices, doubt we got a fair deal but my grandpa used to sap, sand and all other shit to weigh the bags down to get extra weight. 

• Drool 1

7 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

From Left to Right:

Aryanna. Short, dark-haired, wide-faced, she has enjoyed a lifetime of surplus carbohydrates from her Pre-Indo-European farming civilization that tilled the valleys in what will one day be known as Romania. When the strange Kurgan horsemen appeared, she gazed upon their tall bodies and their use of eight noun cases, deserted her village shrines and threw in her lot with them.

Skeeter. The elder of the warband, and sometimes priest of the Thunder God whenever they must beseech safe passage through stormy climes. He rules by wit rather than brawn, and stays back from the line of battle to better assess the fray. A past master of drilling out chariot carburetors.

Pictus of the Hidden Face. A gentle soul in this feral time, Pictus looks inward seeking truth. Of artistic bent, he gently, slowly, applies woad dye to the nude bodies of the warriors before battle. He is loyal to his tribe, but cannot stop looking at the mysterious Lady Men who seek to bar their path.

Stone-Skull. The younger brother of Skeeter who chafes under his elder sibling's restraint. War is GLORY, to be won by smashing the trembling foe head-on, not by clever stratagems such as old men employ while doddering over a game table. ATTACK! Ever at the fore, able by fell enchantments to blend into either black night or green forest. STRIKE!

Texas Nazis.jpeg

beautiful happy endings GIF

1 minute ago, Zepol87 said:

Pretty sure this is happening as a Seagoville scrap metal place my grandpa and I used to take cans to when I was younger. Klan and Hitler shit all around the offices, doubt we got a fair deal but my grandpa used to sap, sand and all other shit to weigh the bags down to get extra weight. 

I took a bazillion cans to the scrap yard and got like 6 dollars and 47 cents. I mean damn, if there'd been a dog track nearby I coulda at least bet it all on the dog of the dogs to win. Now about once a year I just put em on the curb with a "free cans" sign.

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

I took a bazillion cans to the scrap yard and got like 6 dollars and 47 cents. I mean damn, if there'd been a dog track nearby I coulda at least bet it all on the dog of the dogs to win. Now about once a year I just put em on the curb with a "free cans" sign.

We've got a de facto "deposit" on cans out here.  "California Redemption Value". A few kitchen size trash bags brings 20 bucks or so, which I then turn into "new" cans that need to be emptied. 

6 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

They still believe being gay is a lifestyle choice, so they think if little Johnny sees a guy in a dress reading a book he'll decide to be gay.

Another way to put it: 

Pathetic, weak-minded morons whose major life choices are controlled by whatever they hear/read on the internets think that the rest of the planet is as stupid and gullible as they are.  

These are people who WOULD suck a dick if the right guy on Gab or Parler told them to.  So obviously, everyone is a susceptible as them.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

They still believe being gay is a lifestyle choice, so they think if little Johnny sees a guy in a dress reading a book he'll decide to be gay.

Do you realize how many millions and tens of millions of people watched M*A*S*H and became gay from watching Klinger in drag?  Plus the millions more who watched Tootsie and Bosom Buddies?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

From Left to Right:

Aryanna. Short, dark-haired, wide-faced, she has enjoyed a lifetime of surplus carbohydrates from her Pre-Indo-European farming civilization that tilled the valleys in what will one day be known as Romania. When the strange Kurgan horsemen appeared, she gazed upon their tall bodies and their use of eight noun cases, deserted her village shrines and threw in her lot with them.

Skeeter. The elder of the warband, and sometimes priest of the Thunder God whenever they must beseech safe passage through stormy climes. He rules by wit rather than brawn, and stays back from the line of battle to better assess the fray. A past master of drilling out chariot carburetors.

Pictus of the Hidden Face. A gentle soul in this feral time, Pictus looks inward seeking truth. Of artistic bent, he gently, slowly, applies woad dye to the nude bodies of the warriors before battle. He is loyal to his tribe, but cannot stop looking at the mysterious Lady Men who seek to bar their path.

Stone-Skull. The younger brother of Skeeter who chafes under his elder sibling's restraint. War is GLORY, to be won by smashing the trembling foe head-on, not by clever stratagems such as old men employ while doddering over a game table. ATTACK! Ever at the fore, able by fell enchantments to blend into either black night or green forest. STRIKE!

Texas Nazis.jpeg

Loser iconography and fitting

12th SS Hitlerjugend Surrendered in Austria with only 10k left

3rd SS Totenkopf Surrendered in Checkoslovakia and were all executed.

• Hook 'Em 2

Where exactly are you getting your that the 3rd SS were all executed?

On 9 May 1945, SS Brigadefuhrer Hellmuth Becker, the Division Commander (Eicke was killed in Russia on 26 February 1943), surrendered to the Third US Army. The Americans then turned the entire Division over to the Russians. Little is known of the fate of the officers and men after they were removed to detention camps inside Russia.

https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/europe/de-waffen-ss-totenkopf.htm

4 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

We also had older family doing cabling and pipe work that would give us the old coax and other shit. Honestly that's how I got interested in telecom in high school. Wait how does this cable and that cable talk to each other? Worked out in the end 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Do you realize how many millions and tens of millions of people watched M*A*S*H and became gay from watching Klinger in drag?  

I always  thought it was from watching Alan Alda 

Edited by Sawbonz
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 2

13 hours ago, Zepol87 said:

We also had older family doing cabling and pipe work that would give us the old coax and other shit. Honestly that's how I got interested in telecom in high school. Wait how does this cable and that cable talk to each other? Worked out in the end 

Just so long as you don't walk around cutting the brass fittings off garden hoses.

2 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

Even if that theory were correct, it’s still a big “so what?” Outside influences affect so many of our life decisions. These guys are basically saying: “Sexual orientation is a choice, and we demand you choose the one option we force upon you.”

And that is the view of the same fucking idiots who incessantly spout off about freedom and free speech and all this other shit they don’t understand and don’t really care about. Because the primary reason someone becomes a fascist sheep is because they’re angry and really, really fucking dumb.

And let's not forget, like our boy Pictus above - more than a small percentage of them are struggling against a secret fascination for thick, sweaty cock. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Zepol87 said:

The old watermelon in the cotton sack trick....One way slaves and sharecroppers used to get over on the man. 

• Hook 'Em 1