The Undercard: Fiesta Bowl: Michigan Vs TCU

Juicy

2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Nope. That was the only forward pass of the down and it was made by an eligible receiver. Same thing as a called running back pass. 

Amazing that the dumbass commentators couldnt figure out that was a legal pass when they are paid millions to watch a football game. Pathetic 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Amazing that the dumbass commentators couldnt figure out that was a legal pass when they are paid millions to watch a football game. Pathetic 

Texas is going to the SEC. Danielson will be calling Texas games. Just warning to all, never listen to Danielson. He is a complete moron 

Edited by Codaxx
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Lol. Right. My "ego".

You are actually trying to argue that having 1 timeout vs 0 timeouts when there is 50 seconds left on the clock and you have to go 70 yards for a TD doesn't matter. 

I mean holy shit dude.

If you would rather have your defense in scenario B than scenario A then you my friend, are a dumbass. 

Is this true or he just trying to be an asshole? As much as this forum hates Ketch & Chip Brown, I don't really hate those 2 guys at all and Bohls is who I've always hated.
Trying? Kunt Bowels doesn't have to try, it comes naturally. He relishes every opportunity to shit on the program that has kept him fed and housed for decades now..
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

FUCK

KIRK

BOHLS

I mean fuck his ass.... hes the only college homer reporter in the fucking country that doesnt homer for his fucking team- EVER.  he shits on Texas all the fucking time. 

If you ever see Bohls' tweets during UT games, they sounds like tweets from an Aggy or OU fan. He's always looking for a negative angle to tweet about.

Edited by TheMailBox357
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, The_Great_Hornsby said:

If you would rather have your defense in scenario B than scenario A then you my friend, are a dumbass. 

Please keep insulting me, ignoring the huge fucking caveat that I brought up, and displaying a marked lack of critical thinking skills. Your intellect truly is dizzying. I wish I was as dumb and ignorant as you. I'd probably be a lot happier. 

Have a nice night. I'm not debating this further because you can't coherently address one simple point that I made. 

3 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

False. Dykes is a lot better than Sark.

2 minutes ago, WBT said:

This TCU season is more of an indictment of Patterson than a credit to Dykes for me

I think it's a little of both. Gary seems to have gotten comfortable like Mack.  But give Dykes credit for taking a bunch of guys who hadn't done shit but help get a HOF coach fired to the NC. Doesn't matter how he got them there. They are there and that's not something most of the name schools can say.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, Loch Ness Monster said:

False. Dykes is a lot better than Sark.

He had one 10 win season at SMU, and before that it was 

Cal- 1-11, 5-7, 7-5, 5-7

SMU- 5-7, 10-3, 7-3

TCU- 13-1 

Other than one season at SMU and this season with Gary Patterson's roster, he's been an average to below average coach. Stop with this nonsense that because he's in the championship this year that he would have magically done the same at Texas. It's simply not true. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Please keep insulting me, ignoring the huge fucking caveat that I brought up, and displaying a marked lack of critical thinking skills. Your intellect truly is dizzying. I wish I was as dumb and ignorant as you. I'd probably be a lot happier. 

Have a nice night. I'm not debating this further because you can't coherently address one simple point that I made. 

Dude, you cant seriously tell me that you would rather be in Scenario B then Scenario A. Look, Scenario B can obviously end with the best result because you can end with an extra timeout, but that isnt what is being argued here. Percentage wise, Scenario A is infinitely better for any defense to be in to stop the other team on 3rd down. Dont be stupid. 

22 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

Word is, CDC wanted to hire Dykes...not Sark.

I guess Eltife and the BMDs should've let the man do his job. Furk

https://www.texasmonthly.com/arts-entertainment/did-texas-blow-chance-at-sonny-dykes-in-2020/

Yeah inhereting a team stocked with Patterson-trained players had nothing to do with it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

He had one 10 win season at SMU, and before that it was 

Cal- 1-11, 5-7, 7-5, 5-7

SMU- 5-7, 10-3, 7-3

TCU- 13-1 

Other than one season at SMU and this season with Gary Patterson's roster, he's been an average to below average coach. Stop with this nonsense that because he's in the championship this year that he would have magically done the same at Texas. It's simply not true. 

Didn't he beat us while at Cal?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

10 minutes ago, WBT said:

This TCU season is more of an indictment of Patterson than a credit to Dykes for me

It is. Anyone saying otherwise are delusional thinking he's some kind of wunderkind coach and would have gotten Texas to the CFP with Ewers or Card. Wait until he recruits his own players and his true colors will show. 

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, campcrunk said:

I don't buy this for a second. Fuck Kirk Bohls and fuck Chip Brown

He is such a disingenuous fuck. He loves to piss Texas fans off. He rubs whatever salt he can find in whatever wounds he perceives.

I didn't mind it so much back the 1990s because we sucked and I figured he would be fair and heap praise when it was warranted. But no he went right through Mack's glory years still being a sarcastic asshole, he was never fair; just a professional troll.

Edited by Valmy77
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

He did lol. I think Chuckles was our coach, so it was not a surprise. 

Cool.  And my point is Dykes didn't need a 5-star roster to handle us--regardless of our chuckles handicap.

The guy can coach.  And $500 says his wife doesn't choose his wardrobe.

Edited by Shaggy3.0