the 2023 speaker of the house voting thread of implosion

henrygandorf

4 minutes ago, horn4life said:

I would say, what we all know.  This is a Republican party made up of 10 year olds!

Except that would be an insult to 10 year olds...

My niece is 8 and she would do a better job of running this country.  Because she would ask her mom for advice, and her mom would steer her in the right direction.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I really don't find Three Year Letterman funny.  All he does is "pretend" to be one of them.  It's not satire, it's a way-too-accurate imitation that only parrots what maga says. 

I'm getting close to negging three year letterman posts. Calls someone a branch of government they are not, then says whatever they are doing is illegal based upon _____, rinse and repeat 

He's no Gary Peterson 

Edited by Doc Sam Beckett
Cholas 4 life
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

8 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I don’t see why the Dems would agree to this unless dems are willing to accept McHenry and this would avoid them having to vote for him. I’m assuming it would be McHenry but perhaps I’m wrong.

Temporary band-aid to keep government open and to get aid to Israel and Ukraine. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Lim Jordan molested kids at Ohio state. Is that correct? If so, Jim Jordan molesting kids at Ohio state is almost as bad as Craig James killing 5 Hookers. JMKAOS?

I hope Jordan Molesting Students At Ohio State doesn't become the same as Craig James Killed 5 Hookers. That would be bad for Jim Jordan, because he molested kids. JMKAOS. 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I really don't find Three Year Letterman funny.  All he does is "pretend" to be one of them.  It's not satire, it's a way-too-accurate imitation that only parrots what maga says. 

49 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

I'm getting close to negging three year letterman posts. Calls someone a branch of government they are not, then says whatever they are doing is illegal based upon _____, rinse and repeat 

He's no Gary Peterson 

6 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Put me in the Three Year Letterman sucks camp.

I know three dudes who financed their waterbed.

36 minutes ago, The Dog said:

I’m posting nothing but 3YearLetterman posts until there’s a Speaker or when y’all get the bug out of your asses. Lighten the fuck up it’s a bit.

hes got Nick Adams to break character more than once btw.

That's just hilarious.

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

He's an attorney in real life, are you surprised?

37 minutes ago, The Dog said:

I’m posting nothing but 3YearLetterman posts until there’s a Speaker or when y’all get the bug out of your asses. Lighten the fuck up it’s a bit.

hes got Nick Adams to break character more than once btw.

And Hugh Freeze, they had some hilarious DMs.

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I don’t see why the Dems would agree to this unless dems are willing to accept McHenry and this would avoid them having to vote for him. I’m assuming it would be McHenry but perhaps I’m wrong.

Why not? I think they named a Fort after the guy. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

He’s a surly I’m a fiscal conservative guy. 

• Haha 5

I’m waiting for this to come full circle and some GOPer slips that it’s the “Democrats’ fault” for this mess bc the Dems fucked off in NY and lost the majority and forced the GOP into this shit sandwich. They never wanted the majority, they never wanted to lead, they never wanted to govern or do their job 

Edited by Js1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1