CFP National Championship Game: #1 Georgia vs #3 TCU.

FartingDreamer

25 minutes ago, gofuckyourself said:

So what's the record for title game blowout? Gotta be getting close if not already.

The ones that immediately came to mind in the BCS era are Miami/Nebraska (37-14), Bama/ND (42-14) and USC/OU (55-19). 

So, unless I'm missing one, TCU is breaking new ground.

19 minutes ago, Pods said:

Florida beat OU by 10, same score differential we did. OU was a pretender. 

You’re filthy D let them score 35 while Florida let them score 14.   Your talented offense scored 45 on them and we only scored 24 (granted with Percy Harvin at about 70%).

Who the hell knows what would’ve happened. But it sure as shit would’ve been fun to watch.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Brown gave Gilbert almost zero playing time during season because pumping up Colt’s stats for Heisman and It bit him in the ass in NC game against Alabama.  

Except that Brown did NOT totally commit to the idea of pumping up Colt's stats.  My favorite what if topic.  Because Mack was too busy being a "gentleman" to other teams by not running up the score, he started McCoy in the 2nd half of the game against directional Florida school in November, and McCoy was there to HAND OFF in the 2nd half.   This was Mack's golden opportunity to get GG some playing time against real live competition with the first team.  GG obviously needed that half of football so the 1st team receivers could get used to his fastball, much faster than Colt's ball.  I, along with others, predicted GG would need to be ready.  He wasn't, but more importantly the receivers were not ready for GG's ball.