Pancho

28 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

I had a 4 team parlay at +1000. 

Fau +5

UConn - 3 1/2

Zags +1

And

MSU -1.

So close. Had a smaller bet on FAU ml that kept the day basically even at least. 

If you’d bet those 4 games individually instead of in a parlay then you would’ve come out ahead. That’s why the books love parlays. It’s more risk for you to win a lesser payout from them. A fair payout for winning all 4 games would be a lot better than 10 times your initial wager.

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

If you’d bet those 4 games individually instead of in a parlay then you would’ve come out ahead. That’s why the books love parlays. It’s more risk for you to win a lesser payout from them. A fair payout for winning all 4 games would be a lot better than 10 times your initial wager.

But it isn't as fun. 

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Hell, just run along side and annoy them and don’t let them waltz into a shot

Agreed. It wastes seconds and pesters them. I might guess being only down 1, Timme was going to be the go to guy and they didn't even bother guarding outside the arc that much. I kind of get it as you probably don't expect a 35ft pull up 3 down 1pt in that situation but you need to have all your bases covered. But if that's the shot that will beat you, then I guess so be it.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

This is the play of the tournament, and there's no way that we'll see anything cooler over the next week and a half:

giphy.gif

Is the coach signaling him when to throw the pass? Haha....

Edited by Deej
  • Hook 'Em 1

• Pancho changed the title to 2023 NCAA Tournament - Elite 8
  • Pancho unpinned this topic