45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

Here's what I love about these absolute fucking morons -- they are either complete liars, or too stupid to be allowed to walk among us.  Check out this one:

Gosh!  It seems like Judge Erdo found that there WERE irregularities in the election!  This changes EVERYTHING!!!!

Wait...what's that?  The full statement he wrote was just that Trump and others made CLAIMS to that effect?

“Here, then-President Trump’s Gettysburg remarks and his tweet were public,” Erdos wrote. “Moreover, the topic of these statements—claims from third parties and the President himself about irregularities in the Presidential election which on their face called into question the integrity of the election and whether now-President Joseph Biden had been duly elected—was undoubtedly a matter of great public concern.”

Well....ummmm....golly.  Maybe not the bombshell I thought it was, thanks to MagaFReeDomPatriot297 or whoever the fuck is out there retweeting this fucking idiocy.

The ecosystem the live in and foment is a toxic stewpot of 50% idiocy and 50% lies.  And they fucking can't get enough of it.

I hate them.  I hate all of them.  I hope that they either get stupid and attack our government again and get killed doing it, or alternatively, they despair that they aren't winning enough, and they eat a self-administered bullet.  Either way, the more of them who stop drawing breath, the better we all are.

• Hook 'Em 4

32 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

So if I got this straight, they just admitted to committing a crime, in a court filing, at the direction of their co-conspirators, in a Rico case, in an attempt to get the jurisdiction moved.  So their attempt to move the case is in fact evidence of both crimes and conspiracy, that they fully admit to.  Good work folks?

Is this admissible as evidence once their push to get this moved fails?

Sorta like Mark "No One Cares About The Hatch Act Outside The Beltway" Meadows arguing he was violating The Hatch Act in his petition to move his case to federal court. 

• Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

Lawyer language = potential perjury charge as well?

I feel pretty confident in agreeing that it is in all likelihood a frivolous petition (from an untrained eye), but I do find it extremely humorous that in said frivolous petition it would appear they confessed and in part made the prosecutor's case, not only against themselves, but also their co-defendants.  

I'm assuming that whether it's a prior inconsistent statement to impeach their testimonies or a judicial admission, it also would be admissible in federal court.

Here's what I love about these absolute fucking

More succinctly this person surmised that DJT and Elon Musk are fighting "These greedy, power hungry Elite bastards will not get away with hijacking..."

Nevermind that they both are perhaps the biggest examples of greedy power hungry elite bastards in the history of ever. The guy with his own space program, and the guy with the gold toilet, who both have thier own social media companies to stoke thier ego? Yeah those guys give a fuck about the common man.

The mind bottles.

My hvac guy was lamenting that rich people bitch about his prices and feel he shouldn't earn a good living as a blue collar guy. (which I think is bullshit of course and run into this too) While wearing a Let's Go Brandon hat. Bro, Trump doesn't think you deserve a good living, would view you as a hick, and wouldn't even pay you for your services just like so many other contractors. Yet you see him a savior and wear his stupid hat and potentially alienate clients? WTF?

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Forgive my inexperience with high falutin cocktails, but what the fuck is that thing?

7 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Probably one of those signature cocktails that has 10 ingredients and is described in such away on the menu that you have no idea what it will actually taste like.

I have no idea.

Here's his response

A number 228. Ok then

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Don Jr has a part as well:

The Cuervo Gold
The fine Colombian
Make tonight a wonderful thing
(Say it again)
The Cuervo Gold
The fine Colombian
The Cuervo Gold
The fine Colombian

Show business kids making movies of themselves
You know they don't give a fuck about anybody else

4 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Hot Dog Water with lemon peel garnish

Mmmmm, that sounds good.  We'll take two.  /lloydChristmas

Rhubarb, Hot tea, and gin?  I think that''s what you cobble together with about 19 sleeping pills when you;'ve given up on Democracy.  

• Haha 4

So, it hasn't appeared on the courtlistener docket and I'm too lazy to update my PACER credentials.

But apparently Stanley Woodward, Nauta and other Trump lawyer extraordinaire, is whining in Florida that he received threats after being revealed to be the liar's lawyer.

He's bitching that Smith didn't file that under seal, for which he can thank Cannon, and claims there's not a conflict.

Reports are that he's not a Trumpkin or anything like that, but he is a whiny motherfucker.

ETA https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/67490071/134/united-states-v-trump/

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

4 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

The mere fact there is a place called the "spin room" at this debate and no one bats an eye at that is insane to me. Was "bullshit arena" too direct?

Shades of Jon Stewart calling out Tucker on Cross Fire.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:
7 hours ago, Macanudo said:
That mugshot is quite the legacy.  

I think we just found the best way that Biden can honor Trump. Make that mugshot Trump's presidential painting to hang in the White House.

Biden should use the mugshot of Trump as the avatar on his social media accounts. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

IMG_1173.jpeg

the best part is the Ukraine cost is $10 more like buying a U.S. magazine in Canada.  Oh shit, I know so many people I could send this to who would actually like to genuinely buy it out of fealty to him.