45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

I remember at like 5 or 6yo watching an episode where Fred was changing channels.  And I was fascinated that he had a remote control which was a rock with a button he’d push and a little bird would fly out and go change the channel on the TV set.  I just accepted they had TV in their prehistoric world but the remote control didn’t make any sense because how do you get the bird back into the little cage device?  

I probably would have made a good Trumper but for after that show, I turned it off and went to crack a book.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

It’s like you never even watched the famous documentary “The Flintstones.”

I'll tell you, Barney Rubble never grabbed a strange woman by the pussy. He knew he outkicked his coverage when he landed Betty and wouldn't do anything to jeopardize that.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

51 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

I'll tell you, Barney Rubble never grabbed a strange woman by the pussy. He knew he outkicked his coverage when he landed Betty and wouldn't do anything to jeopardize that.

The story of the average Surlyite's life.

• Hook 'Em 3

12 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Barney Rubble. What an actor. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, dcbc said:

Another ill-fated attempt to delay or a simple case of lawyer's shocked that the guy who notoriously doesn't pay people who work for him failed to pay them?

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-loses-three-lawyers-one-day-1860847

Sounds like it’s mostly about the Carroll case, but they also don’t want to represent him anywhere else.  Either he didn’t pay, or they are pissed that he’s not been taking their advice about speaking outside of court.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Sounds like it’s mostly about the Carroll case, but they also don’t want to represent him anywhere else.  Either he didn’t pay, or they are pissed that he’s not been taking their advice about speaking outside of court.

image.png.c2351f2edb9ef6b92990dfa8fc58fdde.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

he didn’t pay <<< we all know it’s this one 

also, why is dumbass sitting there for jury selection 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, tx 3 putt said:

also, why is dumbass sitting there for jury selection 

Heard a talking head this morning say that he now really wants to lean into his legal issues, as he sees that as a positive for his campaign.

Then I hopped into a bath and tossed a toaster in there with me because I can't take this shit anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Just now, Red Five said:

Heard a talking head this morning say that he now really wants to lean into his legal issues, as he sees that as a positive for his campaign.

Then I hopped into a bath and tossed a toaster in there with me because I can't take this shit anymore. 

his two largest fundraising days in 2023 by a fairly wide margin were the day he was arrested and indicted in new york and the day he was arrested and mugshot in atlanta.

8 minutes ago, Red Five said:

They are for the GOP primary, but he should be coasting in that and focusing on Biden already, and leaning into his legal issues and whining that he's being unfairly targeted by the deep state won't help him in the general. That shit only appeals to his cultists, nobody else is interested in listening to him whine about how mean everybody is to him.   

8 minutes ago, sidis said:

his two largest fundraising days in 2023 by a fairly wide margin were the day he was arrested and indicted in new york and the day he was arrested and mugshot in atlanta.

If Biden got a jaywalking ticket tomorrow, Rs would hammer him for it every day until November. Unapologetically, and without irony. Just two different universes. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, dcbc said:

Another ill-fated attempt to delay or a simple case of lawyer's shocked that the guy who notoriously doesn't pay people who work for him failed to pay them?

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-loses-three-lawyers-one-day-1860847

In the Carroll cases and Bragg indictment, I know Trump has other lawyers in habba dabba do and Susan Necheles, among others.

As you know, but the gallery does not, probably, presence of other lawyers makes withdrawal easier.  

It seems that over the last couple of years, particularly with respect to the criminal cases, Trump has been paying his lawyers.  So, I am going to guess that it's a combination of Trump not following his advice (and being undermined by habba dabba do), as well as losing every time he turns around in the Carroll case.

• Hook 'Em 2

20 minutes ago, Red Five said:

If Biden got a jaywalking ticket tomorrow, Rs would hammer him for it every day until November. Unapologetically, and without irony. Just two different universes. 

Now imagine Biden had flown on Epstein's "Lolita Express" seven times like Trump. Holy shit, that would be all you heard about.

• Hook 'Em 7

4 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

You're supposed to plug it in, dumbass.

Not to mention it works better in a bathtub filled with several inches of water.  Better ground for the circuit, dontcha know.

17 hours ago, Red Five said:

image.gif.f49897d59349cefab37b7b1151d613c2.gif

• Haha 1
  • Drool 2

I’m picturing a Zucker Bros. scene where a fed-up assistant tosses a hair dryer into the bath with Trump and electrocutes him and tells the secret service, “oh, he musta meant Air Fryer.”

Because he likes chicken fingers as he bathes.  

so what’s on this dickweed’s legal docket this week before New Hampshire?

8 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Can you normally talk shit to the judge in the courtroom with no repercussions? His response to a warning from the judge was to insult the judge. All in front of the jury, I'm assuming.

The repercussion is everything you do is filtered through the lens you provide the Court.  You can choose to have the judge think "Oh, these serious thinkers have presented this concerning point" or "That jackass that lies all the time is giving me something else to consider.  Let me guess, more jackassery and lies?"

• Hook 'Em 2

Clearly, team trump is prepared to endure all manner of adverse consequences from Kaplan (really more importantly the jury, because the commenter above is right, the jury is not going to view that at all favorably) in order to fuel the martyrdom.

And, politics aside, it probably makes sense because he has no defense because the cases against him are true and correct.  So he's getting out of it what he can.

• Hook 'Em 2

Acting like an imperious, entitled jackass in front of a jury that is tasked with determining how much in damages you should be assessed for your previous wrongful acts committed in the course of being an imperious, entitled jackass (I can sexually assault whoever I want, and then deny it and say she's an ugly liar) is not a strategy I'd PERSONALLY recommend....but I might enjoy watching it play out in this case.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Prepare your anus 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Acting like an imperious, entitled jackass in front of a jury that is tasked with determining how much in damages you should be assessed for your previous wrongful acts committed in the course of being an imperious, entitled jackass (I can sexually assault whoever I want, and then deny it and say she's an ugly liar) is not a strategy I'd PERSONALLY recommend....but I might enjoy watching it play out in this case.

3208ccee-79ba-4032-b610-5214fe8604ce_tex

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

78d88ff01a87c9389ed9f35caa28b7ff.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

Of all the frequent and abhorrent defenses by rapists over the years-look what she was wearing, she just regretted it later on, she just wants to punish men, she was begging for it moments earlier, etc.  

Give bonus points in hell to Trump for trying “I wouldn’t sexually assault someone so ugly.”  It took a disturbing amount of time for the legal system to go from “well that kinda checks out given who he’s been with” to “wait, that’s not a defense asshole.”   

4 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Heard that Habba made the argument that Trump repeatedly defaming the woman he raped has actually been a good thing for Carroll, because now she's like super famous. 

Well, at least in this case, she seems to be making an argument that she may personally believe in (given her status as an attention whore of the highest order). 

13 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Heard that Habba made the argument that Trump repeatedly defaming the woman he raped has actually been a good thing for Carroll, because now she's like super famous. 

Just BTW, this wasn't a joke. She really made that argument.

• Rage+1 1
  • Prepare your anus 1