What game in 24 are you Horns most excited about?

Tomatillo

OU is always the game. Think about how different we’d all feel about going 8-4 in 2022 if Texas had closed out Tech or OSU but lost to OU.

Beyond that, probably at Michigan or at LSU should the latter come to pass. Both are novel with the former being a once in a generation type road trip and the latter being a visit owed.

A&M will be fun too, I know not everyone wants to say it.

Georgia is cool but there’s nothing special about playing Georgia specifically, it just so happens that they’ll probably be really good.

• Hook 'Em 3

6 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

OU is always the game. Think about how different we’d all feel about going 8-4 in 2022 if Texas had closed out Tech or OSU but lost to OU.

Beyond that, probably at Michigan or at LSU should the latter come to pass. Both are novel with the former being a once in a generation type road trip and the latter being a visit owed.

Georgia is cool but there’s nothing special about playing Georgia specifically, it just so happens that they’ll probably be really good.

OU, @ Michigan and Georgia, for sure.

As for aggy - screw'em.  Yeah, let's go beat them, but I'm not overly jazzed about it.

The only reason to get excited to play aggy is the chance to shut them up.  Problem is, they NEVER shut up.  They always bleat on about this or that no matter what happens on the field.  So, again, screw'em.

• Hook 'Em 8

33 minutes ago, Tylerocks said:

Colorado St. since it's game 1

But I guess out of the ones you listed it's a toss up between the Big House and Between the Hedges.

2 great road game opportunities.

True, but we travel to Austin to play yall. 

1 hour ago, ousux said:

I wonder where '24 ranks on SOS, gotta be at least top 5. Great for those of us watching, but Auburn, Bama and LSU back to back? Fuck sakes man..

Do you have the complete schedule? 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, gmr548 said:

Agree on Mich and LSU being epic road trips. 

3 hours ago, gmr548 said:

But is that not what  you have said you want forever?  A schedule that has names that matter, especially with half of those visiting your stadium?  There is no way to make completely equal schedules in the SEC, but actually, the office did a good enough job that no one that year can say they have a schedule leagues harder or leagues easier than any other team.  IT looks on paper like a really good year before injuries, etc. that every week will have a lot slugfests.

But is that not what  you have said you want forever?  A schedule that has names that matter, especially with half of those visiting your stadium?  There is no way to make completely equal schedules in the SEC, but actually, the office did a good enough job that no one that year can say they have a schedule leagues harder or leagues easier than any other team.  IT looks on paper like a really good year before injuries, etc. that every week will have a lot slugfests.

Feel like there’s a gap between explaining why Georgia is not my answer to the OP (game - singular) and complaining about the quality of the schedule, which I did not do. But go off king.

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

The "Big House" is awesome and their fans at tailgates are a lot of fun.

Not a bad seat in the stadium...

u-m_stadium.jpg

Michigan’s seating absolutely sucks if you are 6 ft plus.   Knees in backs and having to turn sideways because shoulder to shoulder is impossible.   Enjoy I guess.  

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

Not the game I'm most excited about by any means, but winning aggy's Super Bowl on their field when it's barely in the top half of games we care about that year is gonna be epic as fuck.......

You really sold me that you don’t care about that game. Hell, you might not even watch it huh?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Am I being a arrogant Texas fan or am I looking at 7-1/6-2 at worst?

No really tough games besides the Dawgs.

9 minutes ago, Rip76 said:

I’m digging this Florida matchup.

Should be an easy win for the Horns.