RFK Jr. off the chain and off his rocker

Satchel

17 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Wearing jeans to workout in? Fucking check.

Tshirt tucked in to said pants? Mother fucking check.

I Dont Understand Tim And Eric GIF by Adult Swim

Mostly because I refuse to wear sweatpants in the gym instead of gym shorts, so I can't imagine actually working out in jeans. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I cannot fathom that 20% of Dems would vote for him.  That's more insane to me than 90% of Rs voting for dotard.  Well, in the same ballpark of insanity anyway.

It just goes to show how you call pull bullshit data from anything to present it as you like.  For all we know the survey was taken of likely Trump voters who were given options if they couldn't vote for Trump.  He's not polling in a legit poll at anywhere close to this, nowhere near.  If he makes it to November, a big if, my guess is he does under 2%, and most of that will be disillusioned Trump voters.  

• Hook 'Em 2

On 11/1/2023 at 4:01 PM, Js1 said:

They probably figure the best way to get Trump elected is to fund Kennedy, who will steal votes from Biden.

22 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

It just goes to show how you call pull bullshit data from anything to present it as you like.  For all we know the survey was taken of likely Trump voters who were given options if they couldn't vote for Trump.  He's not polling in a legit poll at anywhere close to this, nowhere near.  If he makes it to November, a big if, my guess is he does under 2%, and most of that will be disillusioned Trump voters.  

Let's hope.

Edited by Bullneck

57 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

I think you are correct, he motivates some disenfranchised kooks to get out and vote.  If that’s pulling votes from someone, it’s probably Trump.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/philadelphia-child-sent-daycare-measles-153912019.html

Health officials in Philadelphia have confirmed a measles outbreak in the city, and it all stems from a child who contracted the virus after being out of the country continued going to daycare. So far, there have been eight reported cases — all but one from Philadelphia — with officials urging residents who are not vaccinated to receive one ASAP.

According to the Philadelphia Inquirer, the outbreak began when an infant was hospitalized with the virus at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia in mid-December. The infant had been in a country where measles is “regularly occurring,” though it’s not clear which country they were in. The virus then spread to two other unvaccinated children in the hospital: an infant too young to have been vaccinated and an eligible child whose parents had refused to vaccinate, according to the outlet. The older child’s parents also refused medication that can prevent infection following exposure.

Now, the outlet reports that an infected child was sent to an area daycare despite quarantine instructions, causing an outbreak of four other infections. So far, it seems that the cases are contained to the children’s hospital and the daycare center, but health officials are urging residents who are not vaccinated to get the MMR vaccine — which protects against measles, mumps, and rubella — as well as remain isolated for 21 days if they were exposed.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

I read about this outbreak when the news first broke. We have a distant family member that lives there with her family and it reminded me that her child isn't vaccinated. He's older, pre-teen and she was (still is AFAIK) into the no substances into my child's body that aren't natural or something like that. It wasn't the autism-vaccine theory, she didn't subscribe to that but she wouldn't allow commercial food products and such. Some areas of the country have larger groups of unvaccinated children like hers and it is worrisome as they've joined forces with the other anti-vax groups. While daycares are great incubators, older children are more mobile and congregate in disparate clusters where vaccine requirements may be lax: sports teams, parties, schools (public schools are hit or miss on strict exemption policies), home school groups, and so on.

It's concerning that we're revisiting this disease and its consequences when we had all but put it in the rearview mirror. Given the health care deserts that have developed in the U.S., more outbreaks are likely on the horizon.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 3 weeks later...

Dude needs to just own his shit instead of running from it.

“She is a hard working gal using the publicly available onlyfans network to make a little extra income. I was giving her encouragement to live the American dream by saying that I’d like to lick her taint”

4 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

Dude needs to just own his shit instead of running from it.

“She is a hard working gal using the publicly available onlyfans network to make a little extra income. I was giving her encouragement to live the American dream by saying that I’d like to lick her taint”

Wait, is he talking about Cheryl Hines?  Cause if so, I'll be heading to IPIHB immediately.

• 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

As much as I mocked the idea and found it ridiculous, somehow the polls right now pretty consistently show him pulling more voters from Biden than from Trump.   Which is just fucking insane because his whole platform is basically, "Hey, don't you want someone who goes even further than Trump in supporting Russia and the anti-vax movement!"

People don't pay attention to anything and don't know shit about fuck.  There's really no other explanation.  

From what I understand, he was primarily polling high with young men in the manosphere and Tulsi types.

• 3 weeks later...

Bobby Kennedy's insane son running with Aaron Rodgers to lead the greatest country in the world?  

But yeah, there's no simulation.  

Their Sec. of HHS?  Nick Swardson on a coke and a tube of horse paste.  

And their Sec. of State?  You guessed it, Frank Stallone.  Gimme all the shit you want about beating a dead horse (with no paste), but you all fucking know good and well we're a week away from Frank endorsing Aaron Rodgers.

What in the fucking fuck is going on?  I am no fan, at all, of the Kennedy's.  I think JFK's legacy is contrived bullshit because he died early.  Teddy is a manslaughtering fuckbag.  The rest of 'em are pretty much dogshit except Maria.  But Bobby, through an objective lens of history, was going to put this country on an entirely different trajectory for the benefit of everyone.  An actual game-changer.  Now Bobby gets to watch his son on-board a guy who called his dad's friend MLK, too woke.  You know that thing that Black Men are when they're being blasted by firehoses and attacked by dogs.

• Hook 'Em 1