2023 Fall Camp Thread of Dominance

USMCHorn

1 hour ago, Hookem2147 said:

You know who we haven't heard a peep about who I was expecting the usual 9.95 hype for......Kitan Crawford. 

There was a time 2 years ago when the 9.95ers tried to say he was the best DB in the program long term.

If he hasn't been passed up already by Derek Williams, it will happen shortly. 

26 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Gabe Brooks. I may have slightly embellished my interpretation for comedic effect but it was based on a terribly written point. I mean it was either a terribly written point or he actually believes what I said.

I can't find my actual post but did find this accurate summary:

1/1 00:26 Skip Ad Continue watching after the ad Visit Advertiser websiteGO TO PAGE

2.png

God that was so good. 

Unrelated:

@immamac

i pay for pretty much everything on surly, and in the past few days I’m getting ads. What’s the story? In case it doesn’t show in the quoted post above:

IMG_2116.png

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

God that was so good. 

Unrelated:

@immamac

i pay for pretty much everything on surly, and in the past few days I’m getting ads. What’s the story? In case it doesn’t show in the quoted post above:

IMG_2116.png

@immamac Let me translate this for you:

”Excuse me sir, I’m kind of a big deal. Kindly step the plebeian nonsense aside so that I may grace this board with my presence. “

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

God that was so good. 

Unrelated:

@immamac

IMG_2116.png

When someone links another surly thread that gets imbedded, it double crosses the ad system and pushes the ad to you despite your privileges. Known issue. 

5 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

When someone links another surly thread that gets imbedded, it double crosses the ad system and pushes the ad to you despite your privileges. Known issue. 

Weird that I’ve never seen it before yesterday. 

5 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

@immamac Let me translate this for you:

”Excuse me sir, I’m kind of a big deal. Kindly step the plebeian nonsense aside so that I may grace this board with my presence. “

That’s right Ice Man. I am dangerous. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Few practice notes from today via IT

-Was told Arch Manning continued his strong fall camp tonight. Climbed the pocket and threw a bomb to Isaiah Neyor over the outstretched arms of Malik Muhammad. Muhammad had very good coverage, but ball placement was tremendous.

-Manning also threw a TD on slant to Jordan Whittington over outstretched arms of Liona Lefau, who was said to have very good coverage. 

-Hearing Austin Jordan and Cedric Baxter Jr. may have been limited in the practice. We will try to run down more on that.

• Hook 'Em 9

39 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

-Was told Arch Manning continued his strong fall camp tonight. Climbed the pocket and threw a bomb to Isaiah Neyor over the outstretched arms of Malik Muhammad. Muhammad had very good coverage, but ball placement was tremendous.

-Manning also threw a TD on slant to Jordan Whittington over outstretched arms of Liona Lefau, who was said to have very good coverage. 

-Hearing Austin Jordan and Cedric Baxter Jr. may have been limited in the practice. We will try to run down more on that.

They edited the post and took out the part about Baxter being limited. 

• Hook 'Em 4

3 hours ago, Hookem2147 said:

But Mike Farrell and fat fuck told me Arch was heading to the portal. I’m so confused. 

We need to protect Arch’s Appendices

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:

How will Arch handle the heat during the 1st game next year that will be or may not be the hottest someone can remember from past games?

Certainly won’t be hotter than it was in Charleston yesterday 115 Heat index. 

8 minutes ago, NoName said:

THIS IS THE FOOTBALL BOARD.

A THREAD ABOUT THE 2023 TEXAS LONGHORNS FALL CAMP ISN'T THE PLACE FOR A POLITICAL CONVERSATION IN THE FIRST PLACE, MUCH LESS THE PLACE FOR A "I AM TIRED OF BEING QUIET" DISCUSSION.

stop GIF

If you're supposed to be Jonathan Kent in that gif telling everyone to stop, you're about to be killed by a tornado.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, CashMcCoy said:

Someone just asked the IT livestream if we might see an 18 wheeler package with Maalik. The next question was about if it is realistic that Texas reaches out to Demas after the season. Society is doomed.

The funny part of the 18 wheeler question is because we all know it was asked because Maalik is a big black dude.

• Like 2

The Kool Aid is extra sweet this year. Watched the CBS inside college football show and Danny Kanell and Brian Jones both picked Texas in the playoff as 4th seed playing against Georgia.  

Aaron Taylor did not. 

Also of note Taylor and Kanell both picked Aggies as surprise SEC West winner. Wtf. 

Edited by Boss Hogg
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Boss Hogg said:

The Kool Aid is extra sweet this year. Watched the CBS inside college football show and Danny Kanell and Brian Jones both picked Texas in the playoff as 4th seed playing against Georgia.  

Aaron Taylor did not. 

Also of note Taylor and Kanell both picked Aggies as surprise SEC West winner. Wtf. 

based on AP Poll A&M is the 4th best team

...in their own division

image.png.7b82455e6978d16aa9fe56777ebba387.png

good news though, SEC writers think they are the 3rd best team...in their own division. and that would be 4th if some loon didn't throw A&M a 1st place vote lol

image.png.23e2bd30e9f19410bc40a46154611818.png

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, NoName said:

based on AP Poll A&M is the 4th best team

...in their own division

image.png.7b82455e6978d16aa9fe56777ebba387.png

good news though, SEC writers think they are the 3rd best team...in their own division. and that would be 4th if some loon didn't throw A&M a 1st place vote lol

image.png.23e2bd30e9f19410bc40a46154611818.png

Is Liucci considered a “SEC writer”?