Arch Manning Being "Arch"

LTtxfan

This is just an intern level journalist acting like Arch owes him something. He can’t fathom why Arch didn’t allow him an interview when they allowed literally zero interviews during his recruitment. “Oh man… lighten up. I have a studio apartment to pay for. First Kim Kardashian no showed for coffee, then President Biden ghosted me, and now Arch Manning won’t talk to me. This is bullshit man.”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

When a reporter you don't know is desperate for an interview, it would raise some red flags amongst the Manning's about what kind of article he wants to write.  The last thing they want is for some jackass to try to gin up some kind of bullshit when they are happy with Arch's situation.

5 hours ago, futureman said:

lulz at the “real world” being interviews, social media, and video games. 

Or that Arch not participating in the 9.95 industrial complex is an indication that he doesn't have fun in life

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I just can't imagine the crap this kid goes through with all these morons wanting some snippet to write clickbait about.    You gotta know that family has an internal set of bingo cards they play concerning the Arch speculation.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, futureman said:

HIPAA!!!

Ha yeah my friend was like "well this is a HIPAA violation so I shouldn't tell you..." but then I reminded her I let her pet the nurse shark at the Cartanza Senora on her final open water checkout dive which is definitely against PADI rules and then she told me our mutual friend is actually a patient of her brother (who is a dentist). 

I'm going for complete domination of the Earth based on this info....

• Like 1

I've been very comfortable with and a vocal proponent of Ewers being the no-doubt starter this year and Arch taking over after. IMO its the best case scenario for Texas. I like Quinn. I think he will have a great year. 

But the improvement in Arch from last year's Spring game to this year is eye opening. His controlled urgency in the pocket is a sight for sore eyes. Zip on the ball when needed. Yeah, Arch got a much cleaner pocket today then he'll see in live action, but it was still nice to see him handle it so well. 

I know this game is "meaningless" but I hope Quinn senses the heat and really focuses on improvement this summer. 

• Hook 'Em 4

19 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

I've been very comfortable with and a vocal proponent of Ewers being the no-doubt starter this year and Arch taking over after. IMO its the best case scenario for Texas. I like Quinn. I think he will have a great year. 

But the improvement in Arch from last year's Spring game to this year is eye opening. His controlled urgency in the pocket is a sight for sore eyes. Zip on the ball when needed. Yeah, Arch got a much cleaner pocket today then he'll see in live action, but it was still nice to see him handle it so well. 

I know this game is "meaningless" but I hope Quinn senses the heat and really focuses on improvement this summer. 

Whats funny is he didn't really get to show off the other part of his game: the mobility. He honestly is a mobile QB. A ton of yardage in highschool came from when Arch would improvise on a broken play. Not just running and picking up yards, which he can also do, but also buying time to let players get open after the play is busted. Flag Football rules in the spring game for the QB basically eliminated this part of his game, but it's a big part of his offense. Meaning he has even more to show off once real games begin.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

God damn he looked good. I know, we talkin' bout practice, but still. 

And I'm not going to say it, but we're all thinking it. Good problem to have, I suppose.

Fun tape to show recruits for sure

2 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

Arch looked great today. Of course Malik Murphy wrecked shop in the same game last year.

Arch looked much better today (and threw a lot more passes) than Maalik last year. 

Arch looked lost a year ago. He looked anything but lost today. He's clearly absorbing Sark's playbook at a rate that should make us very happy.