Week 3: Wyoming at texas prediction contest.

Wulaw Horn

Texas: 45
Wyoming: 3

RB scrimmage yards: 214

I just have a very hard time seeing the Wyoming offense getting much going. I don’t think there’s much else to say.

Texas: 45
Wyoming: 3

RB scrimmage yards: 214

I just have a very hard time seeing the Wyoming offense getting much going. I don’t think there’s much else to say.

This game will show us what kinda team we have, looking back at the 05’s and 08’s hangover games. After winning in the shoe we came out 42-0 1H on rice the next week… after 45-35 over ou we bounced back to beat loaded okie state squad. Not saying we suck if we come out sluggish but this is a ‘great potential’ test. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

This game will show us what kinda team we have, looking back at the 05’s and 08’s hangover games. After winning in the shoe we came out 42-0 1H on rice the next week… after 45-35 over ou we bounced back to beat loaded okie state squad. Not saying we suck if we come out sluggish but this is a ‘great potential’ test. 

It’s going to be a party and at times folks may forget that Wyoming is there too. The team deserves a celebration.

45-17 Texas once the team remembers that a game is in progress.

It’s going to be a party and at times folks may forget that Wyoming is there too. The team deserves a celebration.

45-17 Texas once the team remembers that a game is in progress.

On 9/11/2023 at 8:11 AM, bluto said:

that was the following week.  the week after ou in '08 was missouri and it was one of the biggest party atmospheres inside DKR i have ever been a part of.  i'm expecting similar on saturday.