Texas vs. Wyoming - Game 3 - 7pm on (for the last time) LHN

Pancho

Beyond tiring watching our team celebrate when they are in a dogfight with a mountain west team. 

I don’t get it.
Agree and jts the coaches fault, their position coach needs to get in their ass when they get to the sideline.
Why are you celebrating when 1 and 2 star players are running you out of kf your own house
  • Rage+1 1

The inconsistency with Sark is his biggest issue. We can look like a top 10 team 1 week and then like this the next week. 
Texas might look like a dominant team again next weekend but they can't do it consistently. 

Sark has 6 months to plan for Bama. Can’t plan for Rice or Wyoming in less than a week.

The inconsistency with Sark is his biggest issue. We can look like a top 10 team 1 week and then like this the next week. 
Texas might look like a dominant team again next weekend but they can't do it consistently. 

Sark has 6 months to plan for Bama. Can’t plan for Rice or Wyoming in less than a week.

4 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

at least it wasn't go ahead? I mean we look weak honestly

The unit has given up 10 points. They played well against both Rice and Bama. It's not their fault it's tied.

Though I guess they could have contributed a few pick 6s or something. Bastards should he ashamed.

• Pancho unpinned this topic