Israel-Hamas war thread

Brisketexan

4 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Yeah that makes sense. If there’s one thing Ukraine has right now, it’s a surplus of arms that they can afford to give away.

Oh yea and let's refocus our allies attention elsewhere. Not like we need it. 

The mouth breathers will still eat that bowl of shit and serve it down the table though.

44 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Hamas undoubtedly murdered innocent civilians, including women and children, and that’s bad enough. But this decapitating babies / raping and pillaging stuff has all the hallmarks of wartime propaganda. Proceed with caution on that shit. 

This is a fair point.  But many of the horrible images and videos going around are from Hamas themselves bragging about their “accomplishments” of brutality or were live recorded by people being attacked. They aren’t just from others trying to make these people look evil.  And their actions comport with Hamas' stated goals to genocide Jews

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Speaking of disinformation and propaganda...

I have seen several posts about this supposed link between Hamas and Ukraine, then blaming the US for arming Hamas via this link. Russia is of course, the most likely to benefit from this garbage, and they have the troll army to push it...

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

I have seen several posts about this supposed link between Hamas and Ukraine, then blaming the US for arming Hamas via this link. Russia is of course, the most likely to benefit from this garbage, and they have the troll army to push it...

Along with a bunch of elected US officials, AM Radio and YouTube hosts...

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Fuck You 1
  • Rage+1 2

It is tempting to hold back the $6B from the US, headed to Iran. Problem is- Hamas has US hostages. That money was payment for freeing US hostages from Iran and I’m sure they have no problem linking the current hostages to any U.S. response. 

I wonder how the IDF handles hostage situations- is there a triage of those that can be rescued? Those that are deemed lost?

1 minute ago, statsman said:

It is tempting to hold back the $6B from the US, headed to Iran. Problem is- Hamas has US hostages. That money was payment for freeing US hostages from Iran and I’m sure they have no problem linking the current hostages to any U.S. response. 

"Payment" is the wrong word.  It's $6B of frozen Iranian assets.

• Hook 'Em 3

An Israeli that is a friend of mine, let me know that his cousins fiance was one of the kidnapped. They don't know if he is dead or alive. My buddy is currently in India but is waiting for the call up to go home. 

Edited by MisterP
  • Rage+1 9

3 hours ago, babysdaddy said:

It is a false historical equivalence that the Israeli government = Hamas.  Any rationalization or excuse to this behavior is Hamas propaganda.  

more is coming out about this 40 dead babies were found in one small area.  babies,  not kids, not teenagers, fucking babies.  many were decapitated.  all in a single small village with a population of under800 people.  i can’t even comprehend this.  i guess they raided a daycare?

it’s beyond the worst of narcos.  did the nazis even behead babies??  i’m going to throw up 

• Rage+1 4

3 minutes ago, FORTY NINE TO ZERO said:

more is coming out about this 40 dead babies were found in one small area.  babies,  not kids, not teenagers, fucking babies.  many were decapitated.  all in a single small village with a population of under800 people.  i can’t even comprehend this.  i guess they raided a daycare?

it’s beyond the worst of narcos.  did the nazis even behead babies??  i’m going to throw up 

“Sure Hamas is mean and all, but do we really think they would hurt babies? I mean c’mon, that doesn’t sound like something they’d do. They’re bad but they’re not that bad.”

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, FORTY NINE TO ZERO said:

It's fucking beyond enraging and sickening.  I can't comprehend.  

14 minutes ago, statsman said:

I wonder how the IDF handles hostage situations- is there a triage of those that can be rescued? Those that are deemed lost?

I heard on the news this AM that the Israel policy is to negotiate for hostage releases. Have not confirmed myself though

39 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Speaking of disinformation and propaganda...

Thats fucking idiotic.  Ukraine is fighting an existential war with Russia and they are gonna give Hammas the material Ukraine needs to defend themselves so that Hammas can attack Israel?  Who do they think we are, a country full of a bunch of damn aggies?  No one’s gonna believe that shit.

IMG_3169.gif

IMG_3168.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 4

16 minutes ago, FORTY NINE TO ZERO said:

Timothy McVeigh admitted he knew the Murrah Building had a daycare in it on the second floor and still blew them up because he was mad about Waco. There are evil people in this world from all walks of life.

• Hook 'Em 7

18 minutes ago, FORTY NINE TO ZERO said:

No they did not. For the majority of the ones sent to death camps they were ripped from their parents upon arrival and thrown in chambers where they were humanely suffocated to death via toxic gas. 

7 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Timothy McVeigh admitted he knew the Murrah Building had a daycare in it on the second floor and still blew them up because he was mad about Waco. There are evil people in this world from all walks of life.

Now imagine thousands of McVeighs living on your border. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, FORTY NINE TO ZERO said:

I have a quote from a witness.

The murders were witnessed by Mathias Schenck, a Belgian national who was serving as a sapper in the German army.

"We blew open the doors to what looked like a school. 

That's all I am going to post. 

Dirlewanger, Wola Orphanage

There is no bottom.

• Rage+1 7

1 hour ago, MirrOlure said:

I just subscribed to the Council on Foreign Relations* daily news brief email, which is the first option here:

https://link.cfr.org/join/66n/signup&hash=2d4c5929e9e04cc42f5cd375fb8dcfb1?_ga=2.31405631.107863703.1696890293-1705497420.1696890292&_gl=1*1emik7q*_ga*MTcwNTQ5NzQyMC4xNjk2ODkwMjky*_ga_24W5E70YKH*MTY5Njk1NDk5MC4yLjAuMTY5Njk1NDk5MC42MC4wLjA.

*From the "About" page on the CFR website:

The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is an independent, nonpartisan membership organization, think tank, and publisher dedicated to being a resource for its members, government officials, business executives, journalists, educators and students, civic and religious leaders, and other interested citizens in order to help them better understand the world and the foreign policy choices facing the United States and other countries. Founded in 1921, CFR takes no institutional positions on matters of policy.

I ain't signing up for that NWO shit.  j/k I signed up for their weekly world update, thanks!

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, 'stache said:

McVeigh saw it as necessary collateral damage to get his point across. That’s the mentality of most extremists. The non-combatant victims either deserved it or was collateral damage necessary for the cause. Sprinkle in some religion and we get a “God/Allah will sort them out and reward the innocent” angle. 

• Rage+1 2

38 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

"Payment" is the wrong word.  It's $6B of frozen Iranian assets.

35 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Let's assume that is true. What you are saying is that we (the administration) traded $6 billion for hostages and that the money was partially used to gather more hostages? What is that saying again? Don't negotiate with terrorists.

actually it's not a payment it's frozen assets and transfers out of US (effectively) controlled banks must be made directly to humanitarian expenses.  money is fungible so if this goes to food, food money can be diverted to hostage taken sure, but we did not pay off Iran for hostages.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, BrickHorn said:

Hamas undoubtedly murdered innocent civilians, including women and children, and that’s bad enough. But this decapitating babies / raping and pillaging stuff has all the hallmarks of wartime propaganda. Proceed with caution on that shit. 

Um no, it's not at all. I've already posted a rave survivor who confirmed the rapes and there's footage of females being led out of trucks bleeding from between their legs. 

None of this can be denied no matter how much we want to. 

Graphic warning 

Spoiler

Edited by Viper
  • Rage+1 8

3 minutes ago, troph said:

actually it's not a payment it's frozen assets and transfers out of US (effectively) controlled banks must be made directly to humanitarian expenses.  money is fungible so if this goes to food, food money can be diverted to hostage taken sure, but we did not pay off Iran for hostages.

I also don't think it's been technically unfrozen yet

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Why when we have this place? 

I kid, I have been a subscriber for a few years. 

well with guys like you, worldwide, babayaga, atom, LL, and others you can be elite informed on this board if you just pay attention to the right folks. it's a major reason why I can't quit this place.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

It is a very twisted world we live in and that can be used a propaganda by both sides in this. What "we" would consider regular normal values and morals do not apply to those involved in the bloody holy war/jihad/cherem.

• Hook 'Em 1