• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Steamboat1874 said:

This is exactly right.

Texas is in…

The last spot is either FSU or Bama.

I think the SEC might be left out. WAit  a sec... You're right

They can still have a Florida team - FSU. I don't see them leaving out both GA and Ala

Edited by Irish Wrist Watch

1 minute ago, conVINCEd said:

Anyone who thinks FSU should be in over Bama or us is brain damaged.

Probably the same people thinking Oregon might be the best team in the country yesterday afternoon.

Seriously though, Bama was 4th and 31 hail mary a week ago from being left out completely.

Undefeated has to matter in a power 5, just has to.

1 minute ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Probably the same people thinking Oregon might be the best team in the country yesterday afternoon.

Seriously though, Bama was 4th and 31 hail mary a week ago from being left out completely.

Undefeated has to matter in a power 5, just has to.

Their very good qb who led them to that record will be in street clothes.

Coming into today, I thought it was a long shot the committee would leave out an undefeated FSU if Bama won.  Watching this ACC CCG, I think FSU is out.  Only ray of hope is that the committee gives them the benefit of the doubt that their 2nd string QB has a pulse.  I almost think Louisville is tanking on purpose to get some of that CFP money and FSU might still lose.   

1 minute ago, blutow said:

Coming into today, I thought it was a long shot the committee would leave out an undefeated FSU if Bama won.  Watching this ACC CCG, I think FSU is out.  Only ray of hope is that the committee gives them the benefit of the doubt that their 2nd string QB has a pulse.  I almost think Louisville is tanking on purpose to get some of that CFP money and FSU might still lose.   

I do think this is the easiest out for the committee. Everyone can agree they are bad. Nobody will universally agree on anything else.

• immamac changed the title to THE College Football Playoff Rankings Thread [MICH,WASH,TEX,ALA]