Matt CUNTbell is a cunt

Fondren & Main

51 minutes ago, TommyGufano said:

There will be no such thing as a signature win in the Big 12 with what's left behind

My thoughts exactly.  

I mean, it's already turning into a clown show.  

Wrestling belts?

Trying to hype up a "Bluebonnet Rivalry" as a cornerstone rivalry game in your new league... a game that will draw 200K TV viewers if it's not relegated to streaming.  

I've said it in other threads:  These teams don't even give a shit about each other, as witnessed by abysmal attendance, abysmal TV numbers in nearly every game that doesn't involve Texas our OU.

1 hour ago, Surly Bevo said:

You'd be a whiny bitch too if you totally misplayed the hand of your career as badly as Matt Campbell has.  

I mean, not really. He's a lot like Tom Herman. He's an underdog coach. He doesn't know how to coach any other way. Even when he found himself with Brock Purdy and Breece Hall and other NFL talent on that team he underachieved with it.

He'd be perfect for aggy. Good enough to pull off an upset here and there and get to 8 wins like they do but with the whiny bitch demeanor that fits perfectly with them.