12-1 FUCK AROUND AND FIND OUT

immamac

10 hours ago, cmontexas said:

Fuck Oregon.

All of our chips are on Gator or Louisville 

Yes, we beat Alabama in September but if you think a 1 loss SEC champ Nick Saban, coming off beating 30 game win streak Georgia would get shut out of the playoffs then you've never watched college football before.

Noles are going down

Rose: 1 Michigan 4 Texas

Sugar: 2 Washington 3 Alabama

I really hope Michigan wins today. If this was the format, I think Texas matches up with Michigan really well. 

Just now, Gut Wagon said:

Sure not saying you're wrong. But what if Michigan ekes out a last-second win against OSU? How would you rank the latter? Until we get to expanded playoffs, there will be a whole lot of voodoo in the process. 

Loser of this game should fall behind the 1 loss teams playing in their conf champ games. Caveat being any potential drops for Georgia, UW, FSU, Alabama if they lose today. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, BRLA said:

Man - isn’t it great to be in the middle of strategizing other teams wins/losses and their effects on our placement in the polls, when it actually means something!

Would rather be like 2005 when we were number 2 practically the whole season.  That’s where we’d be now except for OU

2 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

Have you seen Georgia’s schedule?  I think they played the Holy Sisters School for the Blind.

I get the Bama love, mainly because it's crazy to write off Saban. But UGA still has as much football talent as anyone. With their best receivers back and Beck throwing well, I expect them to beat the Tide.

For that matter, as bad as Auburn is, you never know for sure what lunacy might occur in the old Iron Bowl. And UGA has better be awake against a really ordinary GA Tech team tonight. Hate is powerful stuff. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, UTEE97 said:

I think the committee ranked Oregon ahead of Texas only because they looked better than us in recent games. Both teams have one close loss to highly ranked teams, and since there was no H2H or common opponent until today, they went by the eye test. It won't surprise me at all to see them flip the rankings this week now that we also have looked dominent and won more impressively against a common opponent.

Oregon moved ahead of Texas when Quinn got hurt.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Also Go Okie State! We need eternal scoreboard on everyone in this conference going forward. 

Fuck that. Give me the Sooners on a platter so we can show all those old fucks in the committee what a fluke the Cotton Bowl was. I’m the biggest BYU fan today, soaking a bitch as we speak.

Edited by CastHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

On 11/19/2023 at 12:06 PM, BillyGoatHill said:

I'm OK with Gus. 

He at least brings an energy that is not anywhere else in College Football Broadcasting and is not a biased homer like the douchebag below. Gus along with the knowledge of Klatt make a good team.

This 👆is the BIGGEST SUFFERING CUNT in ALL of broadcasting. Biased TWAT that can't stand being called out on his bullshit lies that has been put into his head by his "partner" Tillman, that obviously has pegged him multiple X's throughout the years of them traveling together.  Fucking pillow biter.

I corrected him in 2020 when he was spouting his trash on social media and the cunt did this.....

IMG_6748.png

Football needs to block Brando to Bolivia.

• Hook 'Em 2

56 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

No practically about it.  We were number 2 the entire time.  Until the end that is.

Not true.

the very first BCS poll that came out that year (similar timing to how they do the CFP release now) had us as #1 and holy shit the pundits lost their minds. 

the very next week that "mistake" was fixed and we were back to being #2 for the rest of the year, and all the way until 19 seconds being left in the mother fucking Rose Bowl. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

5 minutes ago, coachherman'sgrill said:

I don't know about y'all but I am in this mother fucker. Thinking back to last night, I don't know what happened to MM for Arch to come in but when he did, it was such a sigh of relief for me because it seems like Sark has this team, this program, along with CDC, heading in the right direction. 11-1!!! I would have never taken that bet in week 3. 

If we get in the playoffs, we get in. If we don't, there will be a reckoning next year and years after. 

We couldn't ask for a better senior's night, especially against those Mission tortilla throwing, goal post stealing, Ag hitting with binos, Leach firing, CJK5H's son concussion enabling, fake gun shooting, throwing shit at the bus, Crabtree recruiting fucks

you forgot "STD spreading"

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

17 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Just took a look at bama’s schedule to look for this major improvement since losing to us.  In back to back weeks in early October they beat arky by 3 and aggy by 6.  Beat ole miss and Tenn by 14 each after that so still not that great.  Scored a bunch on a lsu team that seems to have no defense, then beat Kentucky by 28 (in football, remember). Is that impressive. Now they’ve smeared Chattanooga 66-10. Which is a lot like beating middle Tennessee 56-7 in WEEK ONE right before our game. 

The only game they looked bad was the usf game where they panicked and benched milroe. I’m not seeing it now that I’ve looked for it. And it’s not like beating a Super shitty auburn will move the needle. 

Bumping for losing 21-20 in the third in the iron bowl against an auburn that lost at home by 21 last fucking week to New Mexico State. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

• immamac changed the title to 12-1 FUCK AROUND AND FIND OUT
  • immamac unpinned this topic