Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

Oh shit we got a new twitter files and nobody cared.

it's 4 tweets long lol

Tweet #1 has 869k views

Tweet #4 has 77k views lol

the substack link has this line in it, which shows how unbiased this person is entirely.

At the same time, Gottlieb was also pressing Twitter to act against me, as I disclosed on Substack on Oct. 13, 2022, drawing on documents that Twitter’s pre-Musk regime provided to me as part of my lawsuit against it. (Gottlieb’s action was part of a larger conspiracy that included the Biden White House and Andrew Slavitt, working publicly and privately to pressure Twitter until it had no choice but to ban me. I will have more to say about my own case and will be suing the White House, Slavitt, Gottlieb, and Pfizer shortly.)

oh my god i just looked this Alex Berenson person up on wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Berenson

n 2021, Berenson tweeted that COVID-19 vaccinations had led to 50 times more adverse effects than flu vaccine. PolitiFact rated the claim "mostly false".[12] The Atlantic called him "The pandemic's wrongest man", owing to his false claims of the vaccine's ineffectiveness.[10]

On January 25, 2022, Berenson appeared on the Fox News show Tucker Carlson Tonight declaring that existing mRNA vaccines are "dangerous and ineffective" against COVID-19, and further demanding that they be withdrawn from the market immediately

so this is where we are. this fucking guy posting twitter files. just when you think it's not possible for them to be more of a joke than they are...this happens.

edit: it's going to get worse. what a fucking clown.

Edited by NoName
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

I have to give Elon credit for his multi-tasking ability here.  I've never seen somebody simultaneously pants himself, beclown himself, pathologically lie, and soil himself on near-infinite parallel paths the way Elon is doing.  If there's a way to make himself look like a fucking jackhole, he's finding it.  He's finding ways to look stupid that even Indiana Jones couldn't discover.

57 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I have to give Elon credit for his multi-tasking ability here.  I've never seen somebody simultaneously pants himself, beclown himself, pathologically lie, and soil himself on near-infinite parallel paths the way Elon is doing.  If there's a way to make himself look like a fucking jackhole, he's finding it.  He's finding ways to look stupid that even Indiana Jones couldn't discover.

and people say multitasking is just doing a crappy job on a bunch of tasks.

8 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Came here to post the same thing about the Rivian. I like them, and I've seen quite a few in the wild in Houston, but they ARE small. Noticably small. They're basically the size of the new Ford Rangers that just got a re-design. I'm not necessarily a truck guy, although I'm sure at some point I might own one, but Rivians need to be about 20-30% bigger to be about the size of an F-150. 

Rivians also have a 360 camera that turns on when it detects any impacts while parked.  

Apparently my 6yo daughter caused a small door ding while my wife was helping our son get out on the other side of her car…she didn’t see it, but the owner filed a police report to get our contact info (plate was visible), had his wife FB message my wife, and now I’m on the hook for a couple hundred to fix his new truck.  He texted me the video. Awesome.  

Edited by Homercles
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Plenty of interesting EV stuff coming out at CES.  Meanwhile, Tesla ain't doing shit.

Sony and Honda have the "Afeela" with a shit-ton of cameras and radars around it, and it has a widescreen media display on the front that you can display messages and media on.

Want one of these so I can goatse somebody who cuts in front of me.

Tesla's CyberTruck made the list of CNET's best new electric cars coming this year.  Elon should probably do a little more with Tesla though, because it seems like 2023 is going to be a big year for EVs.

Yes, the Cybertruck is on my list, but I have at least a dozen others that I think are more important. Companies including GM, Tesla, Hyundai, Kia, Volvo, Chevrolet, Polestar, Genesis, Nissan and others.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Tesla's CyberTruck made the list of CNET's best new electric cars coming this year.  Elon should probably do a little more with Tesla though, because it seems like 2023 is going to be a big year for EVs.

The Cybertruck is a meme electric truck. It's not a serious attempt, because Musk is not a serious person. Cybertruck is to electric trucks as Doge Coin is to the dollar.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Homercles said:

Rivians also have a 360 camera that turns on when it detects any impacts while parked.  

Apparently my 6yo daughter caused a small door ding while my wife was helping our son get out on the other side of her car…she didn’t see it, but the owner filed a police report to get our contact info (plate was visible), had his wife FB message my wife, and now I’m on the hook for a couple hundred to fix his new truck.  He texted me the video. Awesome.  

I've seen a few Rivians in my area.  I don't know much about the quality/range but, imo, they're ugly AF. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, C-Man said:

A client/good friend of mine bought one of these and got it in the last few months. He loves it. It's also at least twice as expensive as a Tesla.

Exactly my point.

Tesla's don't signal to society anymore what they used to -- wealth and luxury and social status and/or environmental consciousness.

Tesla's are quickly becoming the Honda's of EV.

Which is great for everyone tired of Elmo, too. There are other options and companies to give your money to to achieve one or all of the above.

• Fuck You 1

9 minutes ago, HamsterHookah said:

Exactly my point.

Tesla's don't signal to society anymore what they used to -- wealth and luxury and social status and/or environmental consciousness.

Which is great for everyone tired of Elmo, too. There are other options and companies to give your money to to achieve one or all of the above.

I love the look of the new Mercedes EV that is either out or coming out. It's sexy AF.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, Homercles said:

Evidently they are also driven by assholes as well. Really? He went through that for a door ding? Ugh. 

13 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I didn't know fully self driving cars were legally allowed. My car slows itself down on cruise control when approaching a slower vehicle but it sure as hell doesn't drive itself. Wouldn't it require some major legal changes?

Yes, but elmo has been charging $10,000-$15,000 for their fUlL sElF dRiVe functionality, so he's starting to get close to fraud if they still don't have anything after four fucking years lol. 

I mean, I enjoy an idiot tax as much as the next guy, but it's just stupid. I'd love to hear some more about how "Tesla is so highly valued because of it's DATA!!!" though. May be fun to fire up surlysearch for a laugh

• Hook 'Em 4

23 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I didn't know fully self driving cars were legally allowed. My car slows itself down on cruise control when approaching a slower vehicle but it sure as hell doesn't drive itself. Wouldn't it require some major legal changes?

Elon: "You sound like a little soy boy beta bitch"

Interestingly enough, I saw this blurb earlier today. I guess TSLA's application must have gotten lost in the mail. 

https://insideevs.com/news/630075/mercedes-first-to-offer-level-3-self-driving-in-the-us/

2 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Evidently they are also driven by assholes as well. Really? He went through that for a door ding? Ugh. 

Yeah I hate door dings as much as the next guy, but even the cop who called us to follow up said ‘this is a little ridiculous’.  Naturally he’s a RE agent, friends with my wife’s maid of honor who is also a pretty vain RE agent.  He tried to call my insurance first but luckily I’d just switched, don’t need this shit on there…just consider it ‘having young dumbass kids tax’ and move on.  

• Rage+1 1

Just now, Homercles said:

Yeah I hate door dings as much as the next guy, but even the cop who called us to follow up said ‘this is a little ridiculous’.  Naturally he’s a RE agent, friends with my wife’s maid of honor who is also a pretty vain RE agent.  He tried to call my insurance first but luckily I’d just switched, don’t need this shit on there…just consider it ‘having young dumbass kids tax’ and move on.  

And what if you say..."nah, I'm good"?

Small claims court?

9 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

And what if you say..."nah, I'm good"?

Small claims court?

Who knows.  Ultimately my kid did damage his property and I’ve seen the video proof, making it right is the right thing to do, and my time is more valuable than making this some ordeal over ~$200.  

This guy probably goes through life carrying a toothbrush to keep his sneakers clean…if so, good luck buddy.  Anyone willing to call police over a door ding is not someone I ever want to see again. 

• Hook 'Em 7

3 hours ago, C-Man said:

I love the look of the new Mercedes EV that is either out or coming out. It's sexy AF.

Yeah me too. I almost got it instead of the iX.

My neighbor down the street got a Lucid. Another one has a Rivian SUV and a Lightning.

1 hour ago, G650 said:

Yeah me too. I almost got it instead of the iX.

My neighbor down the street got a Lucid. Another one has a Rivian SUV and a Lightning.

This is how you virtual signal or status symbol using EV's. Welcome to 2023, Elmo! Tesla stock will never rebound to where it was, I would guess.

Edited by HamsterHookah
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, HamsterHookah said:

Exactly my point.

Negged for the superfluous apostrophes and because you suck.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6
  • Drool 1

10 hours ago, 'stache said:

Besides paying 15k for "self driving" you are required submit yourself to full-time video monitoring by tesla whenever you're behind the wheel. You also oblige yourself to not take your eyes off the road, and perform simple tasks on command to make sure you're paying attention. I'm not sure you're if you're permitted to wear opaque sunglasses. If the system detects you're not paying attention it may pull to the side of the road and just shut down, and leave you stranded. That's my recollection of what I read about the self driving function. My major take-away was it seemed easier to just drive yourself. It's not even a solution to getting home after being out on the town and having too much alcohol.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Homercles said:

Who knows.  Ultimately my kid did damage his property and I’ve seen the video proof, making it right is the right thing to do, and my time is more valuable than making this some ordeal over ~$200.  

This guy probably goes through life carrying a toothbrush to keep his sneakers clean…if so, good luck buddy.  Anyone willing to call police over a door ding is not someone I ever want to see again. 

Pretty bullshit of the cops to call for him on something they acknowledge is ridiculous. 

20 hours ago, Homercles said:

Asshole has an expensive car but can’t swing $200? I’d rather pay out of my own pocket than go through all the trouble of working with the police to obtain a stranger’s info and then hounding that person for money. Jesus what a pain in the ass. $2,000? Fine. $200? Get fucked buddy. Sorry you have so much free time for petty grievances (the Rivian guy, not you). 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Asshole has an expensive car but can’t swing $200? I’d rather pay out of my own pocket than go through all the trouble of working with the police to obtain a stranger’s info and then hounding that person for money. Jesus what a pain in the ass. $2,000? Fine. $200? Get fucked buddy. Sorry you have so much free time for petty grievances (the Rivian guy, not you). 

You'd think if someone is that worried about door dings they do what everyone like that does and park way in the back of the fucking lot away from everyone else.

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Elon Musk: [Fraud] Official or unofficial piece of shit?
  • blacklab changed the title to Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?