Murder plot stopped by the Royal Family

How about these screenshots of my negotiations with Mossad agent Shahaf? Combine these with the theory of everything explanation in the other thread and it's impossible to argue with for any sane person that doesn't have conflicted motivations.

You can just Google him. He is Mossad's guy in the Federation movement. 

Notice where he thumbs up when I reference the science. 

When are you clowns going to be able to muster sane discussion?

FB_IMG_1681396414180.jpg

FB_IMG_1681396410546.jpg

FB_IMG_1681396406810.jpg

FB_IMG_1681396402908.jpg

FB_IMG_1681396399021.jpg

FB_IMG_1681396395168.jpg

• Haha 7
  • Fuck You 10
  • Prepare your anus 1

That is plenty of proof. Understand this is being suppressed. I've explained why. Someone go to UT and demand one of the physics professors there contact me, and someone else find an X employee and ask why I'm still censored.

• Haha 4
  • Fuck You 7
  • Prepare your anus 1

13 minutes ago, JosephStang said:

That is plenty of proof. Understand this is being suppressed. I've explained why. Someone go to UT and demand one of the physics professors there contact me, and someone else find an X employee and ask why I'm still censored.

maybe-not-fuck-yourself.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Of all the things I've read so far today, this sure was one of them. 

Just the kind of thing someone whose murder plot was spoiled by a member of the royal family (my money's on Prince Andrew, he's got a lot of time on his hands these days) would say.....

robert-de-niro-watching-you.gif

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)

Kate has not been photographed in public since 12/26/23. She hasn’t been seen since 1/16/24 before her planned abdominal surgery that no one outside of her immediate bubble knew anything about.

TMZ put out a picture of a woman with dark hair and wearing glasses being driven by Kate’s mom. They said it was her. The Royal mouthpiece has not confirmed nor denied it was her. They also said the surgery was planned and she doesn’t have cancer but no more details would be revealed out of respect for her privacy. And that’s fine…

But the Royal mouthpiece for William:Kate said she wouldn’t be making any appearances until after Easter. Her lack of being seen has blown up on social media. People want to know why it would take that long to recover from any surgery  and why no appearances at all bc the royals don’t do a whole lot but show up at events and shit.

the photoshopped looking picture showed up on TMZ the Royal mouthpiece didn’t confirm or deny it was her just that they had already told everyone everything they intend to tell us. Now the date for her to do public appearances has been pushed back to June.

People have speculated she is in a coma. Or she is plotting a divorce and with the Queen gone no one can force anyone to stop the shenanigans.

Adding to the weirdness is a close friend of William and Kate has died suspiciously. Not sure if suicide or what but he was in his 40’s. 

A small school sent presents to Kate recently and interacted with William at their home. William looked highly annoyed with the whole exchange. I think she is plotting legal moves. Custody of her kids will be very tricky. That’s my two cents. 

But it could also be like the plot of Dave. Maybe she had a stroke and the look alike Kate they tried to trot out there the other day fooled no one. The Royal press mouthpieces have always been ass backwards but it is clear that whatever is going on with Kate is only know to a small bubble of people and anyone outside of Kate’s press secretary doesn’t know jack shit. They didn’t even know about her surgery. They don’t know anything. 

thats totally not Kate. Tissue of lies. 

Edited by Nicole44
I can’t imbed a picture close up. Wtf!

Op needs to professional mental health help, I've read that multiple personality disorder and schizophrenia are manageable with proper medication and therapy  

21 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Kate has not been photographed in public since 12/26/23. She hasn’t been seen since 1/16/24 before her planned abdominal surgery that no one outside of her immediate bubble knew anything about.

TMZ put out a picture of a woman with dark hair and wearing glasses being driven by Kate’s mom. They said it was her. The Royal mouthpiece has not confirmed nor denied it was her. They also said the surgery was planned and she doesn’t have cancer but no more details would be revealed out of respect for her privacy. And that’s fine…

But the Royal mouthpiece for William:Kate said she wouldn’t be making any appearances until after Easter. Her lack of being seen has blown up on social media. People want to know why it would take that long to recover from any surgery  and why no appearances at all bc the royals don’t do a whole lot but show up at events and shit.

the photoshopped looking picture showed up on TMZ the Royal mouthpiece didn’t confirm or deny it was her just that they had already told everyone everything they intend to tell us. Now the date for her to do public appearances has been pushed back to June.

People have speculated she is in a coma. Or she is plotting a divorce and with the Queen gone no one can force anyone to stop the shenanigans.

Adding to the weirdness is a close friend of William and Kate has died suspiciously. Not sure if suicide or what but he was in his 40’s. 

A small school sent presents to Kate recently and interacted with William at their home. William looked highly annoyed with the whole exchange. I think she is plotting legal moves. Custody of her kids will be very tricky. That’s my two cents. 

But it could also be like the plot of Dave. Maybe she had a stroke and the look alike Kate they tried to trot out there the other day fooled no one. The Royal press mouthpieces have always been ass backwards but it is clear that whatever is going on with Kate is only know to a small bubble of people and anyone outside of Kate’s press secretary doesn’t know jack shit. They didn’t even know about her surgery. They don’t know anything. 

thats totally not Kate. Tissue of lies. 

Find a better hobby. This is bad for your mental health. Jesus Christ.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Smax said:

Op needs to professional mental health help, I've read that multiple personality disorder and schizophrenia are manageable with proper medication and therapy  

Yeah it’s ceased being funny at this point. Sad really. 

9 minutes ago, royiv said:

I’m also going to need @Nicole44 explain how her essay ties in with the OP.

I just read the title of the thread. Royal Family is in the title. It’s not that complicated. I just wanted to put my theory in the thread. I don’t really give a shit. lol. 

7 minutes ago, DaggerHorns said:

Fastpeoplesearch.com

Reverse phone search is easy

I didn't ask who to do it, I asked if anyone had searched, or called?
Give it a try, record it and post the response - tell whoever answers you are a friend of Joe Stang and are concerned about his mental health