The New World Order

JosephStang

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

I support your entire catalog but I would suggest a thread every two weeks or so. You’re going to wear out your audience. 

I don't want to wait 2 weeks to stop being homeless and broke, and I don't want to wait 2 weeks to stop WWIII. I want to be treated correctly and I want to stop the war and I want both those things RIGHT FUCKING NOW. I've suffered this for 7 years. Your entire life is built on science and I am the King of science. We know this because we know I discovered the theory of everything. Don't tell me to wait. It's gross.

Edited by JosephStang
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

Posted (edited)

Have we started a gofundme for this guy - I mean he wants to save the world, and he is reaching out to Surly posters.
Or maybe we could use some of the money in the wreath fund; I forget do we need to vote on the release of funds for non-memorial purposes?
Can someone check the by-laws, or just PM Derka or Immamac 

Edited by Wally Fairway
  • Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, JosephStang said:

I don't want to wait 2 weeks to stop being homeless and broke, and I don't want to wait 2 weeks to stop WWIII. I want to be treated correctly and I want to stop the war and I want both those things RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

voh_rK.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

I support your entire catalog but I would suggest a thread every two weeks or so. You’re going to wear out your audience. 

He's in his '64-65 era Beach Boys phase, cranking out a new album every 4 months. It's a bold strategy, but it all worked out well for Brian Wilson. 

I have a better idea than a GoFundMe. Surround X. Demand that I be involved in the discussion. Also, mock the House of Commons mercilessly for their idiotic handling of the situation. I was expecting to be met by a rep of the British government 2 years ago. They never did because they are a bunch of traitors selling out the British peoples. I get that y'all are American, but a free Britain is part of the answer. 

If you have cash just laying around and want to help my PayPal is @JosephStang94, but I have food and a shelter to sleep in so the X fix is much more important. 

Thanks. Remember what Margaret Mead said:

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, JosephStang said:

Also, mock the House of Commons mercilessly

Oh, you can rest assured that we do this with some regularity.  Why just the other day, I yelled at MP Alun Cairns that his parliamentary constituency of the Vale of Glamorgan is a second-rate Welsh backwater!  I assure you, the slight pinking of his cheeks revealed that I got him, and got him good.

I then retired to my salon to sip a victory brandy.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 6

33 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh, you can rest assured that we do this with some regularity.  Why just the other day, I yelled at MP Alun Cairns that his parliamentary constituency of the Vale of Glamorgan is a second-rate Welsh backwater!  I assure you, the slight pinking of his cheeks revealed that I got him, and got him good.

Read any leatherbound volumes of "The Theory of Everything"?  That would have truly proven you victorious.   

52 minutes ago, JosephStang said:

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. 

Mead? That bitch still owes me $325….and that is exactly what she said to me was the reason she didn’t have the money.  Don’t be like her.   She could turn an unknown cannibal village in the Amazon into a large gang-bang quicker than anyone in her field. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Mead? That bitch still owes me $325….and that is exactly what she said to me was the reason she didn’t have the money.  Don’t be like her.   She could turn an unknown cannibal village in the Amazon into a large gang-bang quicker than anyone in her field. 

For real, man....more like "Margaret Meat," amirite?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

We pretty much mock everyone regularly. 

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

can we please crowd source this loon?

Why?  He’s not doing anything wrong. 

Remember what Margaret Mead said:

And you sir need to remember what Tommy Callahan said: “I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a butchers’ ass”.
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:
16 minutes ago, Skipper said:

This fucking nutjob was a good laugh at first but now clogging up the board.

This is descriptive of at least two dozen regular posters here.

Two dozen? More like all of us.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952v3ts9cn4gigveoifymt

2 hours ago, JosephStang said:

I have a better idea than a GoFundMe. Surround X. Demand that I be involved in the discussion. Also, mock the House of Commons mercilessly for their idiotic handling of the situation. I was expecting to be met by a rep of the British government 2 years ago. They never did because they are a bunch of traitors selling out the British peoples. I get that y'all are American, but a free Britain is part of the answer. 

If you have cash just laying around and want to help my PayPal is @JosephStang94, but I have food and a shelter to sleep in so the X fix is much more important. 

spacer.png

Massive Paypal sent.  Spend it wisely.

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Herbie Hancock said:

This is the only NWO I recognize

c9507824f0353f220bbd4b5ad8720d97.jpg

I see your late-90s reference and raise you an EARLY-90s reference.

1 hour ago, Herbie Hancock said:

This is descriptive of at least two dozen regular posters here.

quiet you

• Hook 'Em 3

4 hours ago, JosephStang said:

Maybe the only useful advice that anyone has given you on these threads is that this stuff will play much better on texags.com, yet you've ignored that, so I can only conclude that you don't really want help.

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

For real, man....more like "Margaret Meat," amirite?

3 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

can we please crowd source this loon?

Brisket may be a bit wordy at times, but he is well meaning.  I think calling him a "loon" is a bit harsh.

• Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

7 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Maybe the only useful advice that anyone has given you on these threads is that this stuff will play much better on texags.com, yet you've ignored that, so I can only conclude that you don't really want help.

For realz. Dude just needs to show up to yell practice next fall with his overalls beddazzled with Jewlluminati and he'll be running that campus inside of 3 months. 

• Hook 'Em 2

55 minutes ago, Rip76 said:

This is like the CHAD BRISCOE of New World Orders.

How Dare You Greta GIF

This clown isn't fit to lick the corn endosperms out of
@CHAD BRISCOE's shit nuggets.

35 minutes ago, orange dream said:

Brisket may be a bit wordy at times, but he is well meaning.  I think calling him a "loon" is a bit harsh.

How about "kook?" Can we do "kook?"

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Objection.  My personal habits, and lack of major achievements, dictate that I am a slob, not an eccentric.

il_570xN.1958690193_jxw6.jpg

I have a major achievement. I have over 250,000 points in Reddit karma.

43 minutes ago, Steel Shank said:

Weiner2.thumb.JPG.2678d8db6f294d2b0658f6612dc30a83.JPG

“Mr. president we are going to need the most pungent fart of all time to stop an imminent terror attack. What do we do?!?”

”I know just the man for the job.”

IMG_8618.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7

7 minutes ago, hookemATL said:

“Mr. president we are going to need the most pungent fart of all time to stop an imminent terror attack. What do we do?!?”

”I know just the man for the job.”

IMG_8618.png

fart GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 2