Caleb Harris, the disappearing A&M CC kid

immamac

Like a lot of these cases lately…the stories keep changing and evolving. Thats the thing about lies. I think the bulk of the information came from Caleb’s friend’s mom? At any rate, I think like a lot following his disappearance he met someone on SnapChat for whatever reason and something happened with that person. 

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

Like a lot of these cases lately…the stories keep changing and evolving. Thats the thing about lies. I think the bulk of the information came from Caleb’s friend’s mom? At any rate, I think like a lot following his disappearance he met someone on SnapChat for whatever reason and something happened with that person. 

Take A Bow Hello GIF by QuikTrip

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, immamac said:

This shit is seriously bonkers. 

Not really. People go missing all the time. Three when I leave have disappeared since last Thursday (one is likely in the bottom of the river). They’ll all be found dead due to suicide or overdose related death soon enough. It sucks but it’s not uncommon at all. 

Posted (edited)

The bay is across the highway from his apartment. So being barefoot and ending up in the bay is unlikely unless he met up with someone and they drove there.   I’d bet booty call with a Corpito from online and it was a trap.  It’s got something to do with being a horny kid at 3am.  

Edited by Hook1997

Posted (edited)

timeline: https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=833832682091831&id=100063953201128

The timeline leading up to missing Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi student Caleb Harris disappearance provides crucial details:

●At approximately 10 p.m., Harris sent a Snapchat video to a friend, showcasing a tackle box.

●Around 2 a.m., Harris's roommate reported last seeing him preparing his fishing reels for a planned fishing trip before going to bed on the couch for the night.

●At either 2:20 a.m. or 3:20 a.m., an Uber Eats pickup was made from a Stripes Store on Flour Bluff Drive, indicating Harris ordered two lunchables and a Red Bull. The timestamp on the pickup from Stripes is noted as 3:20 a.m., but there could be a one-hour discrepancy.

●At 2:44 a.m., Harris sent another Snapchat, this time featuring a dog in a parking lot.

●Shortly after, at 2:58 a.m., Harris returned to the apartment with the dog after a walk.

●Subsequent to 2:58 a.m., Harris's phone either turned off or died, with its last ping traced to The Cottages. Notably, Harris did not have his shoes, wallet, or truck keys with hi. However, his fishing poles were all accounted for and the Uber Eats delivery was found left on porch area.

The search for Harris commenced promptly after he was reported missing to the Corpus Christi Police Department at 11 a.m. Search efforts are being coordinated between local law enforcement and Texas Equusearch, a nonprofit search and rescue organization.

Community members are urged to remain vigilant and report any information that may aid in locating Harris. Meanwhile, loved ones are rallying together, holding onto hope for his safe return.

As the search intensifies, the family and friends of Caleb Harris are appealing for anyone with information to come forward, as they anxiously await news of his whereabouts.

Edited by NoName

Perhaps they will check his GPA/coursework (attendance etc) record; not uncommon for a student who's not doing well to 'disappear,' because the family doesn't know the truth about school and how its going. Seems less likely in this case, however.

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Perhaps they will check his GPA/coursework (attendance etc) record; not uncommon for a student who's not doing well to 'disappear,' because the family doesn't know the truth about school and how its going. Seems less likely in this case, however.

A&M Corpus? I don't think that's a school that screams "overbearing parents obsessed with academic achievement"

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, immamac said:

I mean I get a lot of people go missing and stuff, but this timeline just doesn't really make a whole lot of sense for someone who was going to disappear themselves.

all his fishing pole his huge. My guess is he headed out to do some night time wade fishing 

Just now, chainsaw said:

A&M Corpus? I don't think that's a school that screams "overbearing parents obsessed with academic achievement"

not sure the current standards (ill guess it’s slowly increasing), but it’s bursting at the seams and they’re about to bulk up their engineering program in big ways 

cc isn’t a bad college town at all 

5 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

ohh what happened here ?

To my knowledge, never been solved. I assume business partner or shady business got him kilt.

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/kvue-crime-files/269-a9516db5-f2de-4085-87f2-b82dcc095049

PORT ARANSAS, Texas — In the summer of 2011, Austin businessman Christopher Tiensch told his family he was heading to the Texas coast to relax.

He never came home.

Four days later, his body washed up in Port Aransas with a bullet wound. Investigators found blood in his room at a Holiday Inn Express.

The crime remains unsolved eight years later – one of the biggest mysteries in Port Aransas.

Chris' wife met with investigators and told them about his ongoing legal fight with his employer.

According to her statement to police, her husband had reported illegal business practices and received death threats. She also described a recent incident where "two people were observed trespassing inside their fenced property near their residence," the report said.