A semi intelligent discussion of the theory of everything

JosephStang

As you can see if you have the ability to understand things with logic, they asked me to explain the Aharonov Bohm effect with the theory so I did. No math was required.

https://www.scienceforums.net/topic/133687-bohmian-locality-as-an-answer-to-bells-inequalities/#comments

Let's be clear about what happened. I am Jewish. I disagreed with Israel about the correct location for the third temple, and the correct way to negotiate with the Palestinians. In response they tortured me for 5 years to suppress this while banging on about trusting the science and getting the jab. The entire Jewish world is aware this fixes quantum physics. The only reason they haven't publicized it is because they want it to be a state secret, and they know if they do, their treatment of me will become public knowledge. Instead of agreeing to build the temple on the right mountain, they want to start WWIII.

• Haha 6
  • Fuck You 13

While all of that was happening, people intelligent enough to understand the coin plan I wrote used it to enlist all Christian Zionists in a conspiracy against me, and I was banned on every social network. People on this board have proven they are involved in this conspiracy. You are down voting the guy that fixed what Einstein got wrong. It isn't a good look for the University of Texas. Do better.

• Haha 5
  • Fuck You 13

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, TornACL said:

This smarter than Einstein bit has grown tired. 

They would have worshipped this man like a god over at Texags. Those dipshits would be storming the capital by now. or at least tearing down the capital  fence.

image.png.f4ebf0d5ad4eaafe6ce2b114346e0697.png

Edited by Blotto
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, UT_OB1 said:

If you mean it took too long for someone spewing hate speech to get kicked, then I agree. 

i guess I didn’t pay close enough attention. I thought it was just insanity. 

1 minute ago, troph said:

You've been around way too long to not understand that regular old garden variety insanity is oft celebrated around these parts.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, troph said:

He got to stick around cuz of pure insanity and it was mostly harmless. Then he started to really lean into the anti-Semitic stuff and threatened some people in another thread and that was the beginning of the end for him. Crowd sourcing worked completely as intended this time and he stayed around for I believe an appropriate amount of time. He is also still resurrectable in purgatory if he posts there. 

• Hook 'Em 2

40 minutes ago, immamac said:

He got to stick around cuz of pure insanity and it was mostly harmless. Then he started to really lean into the anti-Semitic stuff and threatened some people in another thread and that was the beginning of the end for him. Crowd sourcing worked completely as intended this time and he stayed around for I believe an appropriate amount of time. He is also still resurrectable in purgatory if he posts there. 

I didn't pay enough attention then, thanks. as most know I have little, really no tolerance for threats and hate.

2 hours ago, immamac said:

I agree the crowdsourcing worked as intended.

I did get some mild entertainment with his psychobabble reading the theory of everything.

As funny as some of it was, it’s clear that he had an actual real life mental issue.

Where-ever he was getting his WiFi, or cell phone service, the sad part is that someone real (family, friends, nurses, neighbors, etc) is having to deal with these issues in a real life setting. That’s way bigger than all of us jerking each other off over the nonsense we argue about here.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

So far we have prevented WWIII.  I would not call that nonsense. 

Wait, I thought we were STARTING WWIII, unless we could somehow get Texas to secede?

• Haha 1