Mike Gundy's House.....

Aqua Buddha

Pretty cool house with the rustic mountain cabin vibe. 
I’d prefer a different main floor surface - like wood planks - instead of rough flagstone. That stuff is for exterior patios & outdoor kitchen areas, IMO.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

Looks like he took my friend’s ski slope house from the Beaver Creek area and then doubled it and put it on a farm in winter in a warmer state.

My friend’s parents built that thing with like 9 bedrooms and an indoor spa area with a mini grotto on 10 to 12 person hot tub area, a steam room, sauna, showers, just next to the mini fitness room and there was even a video monitored projection driving range room and it still looks to be smaller than Gundy’s home. 

Of course, you can’t ski ⛷️ 15 feet out of the mudroom door and be in the middle of a slope that takes you down to a lift that connects you with the Beaver Creek system of lifts, so…

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

6 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Looks like he took my friend’s ski slope house from the Beaver Creek area and then doubled it and put it on a farm in winter in a warmer state.

My friend’s parents built that thing with like 9 bedrooms and an indoor spa area with a mini grotto on 10 to 12 person hot tub area, a steam room, sauna, showers, just next to the mini fitness room and there was even a video monitored projection driving range room and it still looks to be smaller than Gundy’s home. 

Of course, you can’t ski ⛷️ 15 feet out of the mudroom door and be in the middle of a slope that takes you down to a lift that connects you with the Beaver Creek system of lifts, so…

Hi, new friend

• Haha 5

He's a pretty damn good coach who gets pretty damn good money who bought a pretty good damn sized house on a pretty damn good lot of land with pretty damn shitty taste.  Mullet out front shoulda told ya'.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Badass house. I like it. Not sure what the issue is. He had a theme and embraced it. 

I have no issue. I just don’t think anyone looking to spend 8M on a home is going to want to spend 8M on that particular home

5 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Not my dream house but I'm a fan of the hunting lodge genre.  The biggest drawback is it's in Okla-fucking-homa. 

Yeah, it’s out of place there…….more suitable for Colorado.

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Not my dream house but I'm a fan of the hunting lodge genre.  The biggest drawback is it's in Okla-fucking-homa. 

There some really nice parts of Oklahoma, that area isn’t the prettiest, but even that part of the state has more trees. His lots looks to have been cleared out. I think he has some cows out there but still, for that money, how about some damn trees, for shade at least.

Edited by 'stache

13 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Sounds like my chauffeur's place.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

I’ll bet a lot of you assholes think the current trend of sterile modern black & white boxy shit is “dope”.
NTAA.
Agreed. I don't see a ton wrong with this, but at that price tag and Oklahoma, that's the drawback. Would rather live in that than these soul less modern age homes you mentioned.