What the fuck is wrong with you……Gilbert, Arizona???

1 hour ago, closetohumping said:

Gilbert is an upper middle class suburb with a decent Mormon presence.  Apparently, kids are jumping people at in n outs and the mall.  When I was a bored teen I turned to heroin.  🤷‍♂️https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13292811/Arizona-teen-gang-Gilbert-Goons-preston-lord.html

Sounds like a very good way to get an injection of vitamin lead....upper class kids of prominent community members being complete cock-bags?  Umpossible....put those little murdering fucks in a Fed Pen with gen-pop and "leak" that they murdered kids.

• Hook 'Em 1

Gilbert Arenas went to Arizona and he's crazy.

23 hours ago, closetohumping said:

When I was a bored teen I turned to heroin.

Yes well unfortunately that isn't a thing anymore.

#bringbackheroin

On 4/19/2024 at 9:12 AM, Jiggy-Z said:

Welcome to my world. My two youngest boys are 16 and 18, and it has been a competition to see who can have the ugliest stupid fucking haircut for going on 3 years now.

When they’re asleep… 

image.jpeg.98e7662dd72bd6f58458002363537c95.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

I’ll never understand why parents don’t get more involved.

Shitheel narcissist sociopath kids become this way because they have shitheel narcissist parents - the very playpen of parent who will never get involved in a good way.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Shitheel narcissist sociopath kids become this way because they have shitheel narcissist parents - the very playpen of parent who will never get involved in a good way.

I mean from the otherside.   A couple of times I had to have a chat with a kid and a parent, and gave the kid permission and some help on how to settle things.    

Edited by Nivek

Posted (edited)
On 4/18/2024 at 8:16 AM, closetohumping said:

Gilbert is an upper middle class suburb with a decent Mormon presence.  Apparently, kids are jumping people at in n outs and the mall.  When I was a bored teen I turned to heroin.  🤷‍♂️https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13292811/Arizona-teen-gang-Gilbert-Goons-preston-lord.html

Heroin? Damn dude, I thought I was off the deep end my senior year splitting a sixer of Zima and a joint with a friend at lunch before strolling into Ms Pierce’s art history class.  

Edited by troph
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

2 minutes ago, troph said:

I thought I was off the deep end my senior year splitting a sixer of Zima and a joint with a friend at lunch before strolling into Ms Pierce’s art history class.  

If you're a senior in HS taking art history and aren't showing up under the influence you're doing it wrong. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

52 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

My friends 17 year old got a fucking perm. Looks like a scrawny white Patrick Mahomes. 

I make fun of him relentlessly because he's an asshole.

my son did this. I didn't realize the mushroom cut is a mahomes cut. fml.

16 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Those little shitheads won’t be so tough in gen pop.

Wait....you think that any of them will actually end up in prison?  I must have missed the part where we found out these dudes were poor blacks and browns.  Otherwise...rich white boys don't go to prison.

And you might want to scrub your denigrating remarks about these fine young men.  When they become governors and senators in 25 years or so, they will be looking for payback.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

My friends 17 year old got a fucking perm. Looks like a scrawny white Patrick Mahomes. 

I make fun of him relentlessly because he's an asshole.

4 hours ago, troph said:

my son did this. I didn't realize the mushroom cut is a mahomes cut. fml.

Just had a convo with the wife about how all the kids on my son’s JV soccer team cannot have curly hair and they must be getting perms. She refused to believe it. 

just found and showed her these posts.  She has acquiesced but is confused as to why. I, having been one, am familiar with how dumb teenage boys are. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I'm not sure how getting a perm helps you get laid, but I'm assuming it must if it's a thing with teenage boys, at least based on my experience back in medieval times.

Early teen boys are a total enigma these days. I don’t even fucking know.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I must have missed the part where we found out these dudes were poor blacks and browns.  Otherwise...rich white boys don't go to prison.

I dont know how rich they are but there is some diversity in the goons

spacer.png

Edited by rpspeed

These kids will all get serious time.  I live in Maricopa county and this was/is a very big deal.  Too big to get swept under the rug.  Maybe I’m being naive, I guess time will tell.  And as far as these being rich kids… it’s Gilbert, not Paradise Valley.  They are all most likely middle to upper middle class kids.  They won’t have rockstar defense teams, they will all be racing to cut the best deals possible, all of which I expect to include doing hard time.