Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

5 hours ago, Guadaloopy said:

"It's not THAT the wind is blowing... It's WHAT the wind is blowing."

- Ron White

Exactly. I’ve been in enough tornado warning weather and actual hurricane weather to know you don’t f around or you’ll find out. My brother got smacked in the face by a branch one time doing this, he’s lucky he wasn’t killed. 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, nnm said:

Exactly. I’ve been in enough tornado warning weather and actual hurricane weather to know you don’t f around or you’ll find out. My brother got smacked in the face by a branch one time doing this, he’s lucky he wasn’t killed. 

hotdog GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

33 minutes ago, markstanco said:

That tool is from "The Lockpicking Lawyer" on YT.  Look at his about page, he sells them there.  I bought some padlock shims from him, they work as advertised. 

I’m getting one. The gate to our cabin property has 4 locks on some logging chain (4 links between each lock). One is ours, one US Forest Service, one electric company, and one county. Once or twice a decade, someone messes up and connects their lock in a way that renders another lock useless. I then have to remove the gate from its hinges and call the offending party to get them to open their lock. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor
Crap, it’s been 7-8 years since that’s happened.
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

I’m getting one. The gate to our cabin property has 4 locks on some logging chain (4 links between each lock). One is ours, one US Forest Service, one electric company, and one county. Once or twice a decade, someone messes up and connects their lock in a way that renders another lock useless. I then have to remove the gate from its hinges and call the offending party to get them to open their lock. 

Ivew been bypassed a few times at past leases.  Yea it sucks bad, and typically a newer member not really understanding how it works. Thats a good idea for a backup though. 

The LPL channel is a great bathroom channel.  Most videos are 2-4 minutes. The shorter the video, the shittier the lock.