Official "Fuck this stupid ass-commercial" thread

Prepuce of Doom

This Jack Daniels commercial in black and white with all the scrunchy-faced guitar players is really starting to irritate me.  It needs to stop.

That one is bad. Is it worse than Johnny Depp playing wild thing out in the desert with a wolf? Where’s the electricity for that bank of amps? For a bottle of fancy aqua Velva. Do men still get cologne as a gift?

I also don’t like the one for some whiskey I believe with a cowboy rounding up horses. What are you doing here? Rounding up mustangs for the BLM to sell to French canneries?
  • Hook 'Em 1

All the perfume and cologne commercials are pretty awful, but I figured out one I'd change slightly and they might have my interest.

There is one with a woman, I guess I'm supposed to know who she is (I don't) running with lions for some reason, and I thought to myself, how great it would be if the commercial took a turn and at the end she was mauled and eaten by the lions.  You then, would have my attention.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

19 hours ago, gofuckyourself said:

Driving around in a Chevrolet cures Grandma's Alzheimers/Dementia.

I hate mawkish ads at the holidays but that shit takes the fucking cake.

Ok, but there's a Dutch commercial where Grampa works out with a kettle bell so he can hoist his grand daughter up to place the star on the tree that's decent.

On that terrible AT&T plane ad, the flight attendant offers them head phones (for a price, LOL, get it?). Lily responds that she’ll just use her iPhone. She doesn’t appear to have headphones. Is this insinuating that she is going to watch something on her phone without headphones like a sociopath?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Stringer said:

On that terrible AT&T plane ad, the flight attendant offers them head phones (for a price, LOL, get it?). Lily responds that she’ll just use her iPhone. She doesn’t appear to have headphones. Is this insinuating that she is going to watch something on her phone without headphones like a sociopath?

She's hot as balls, she can be sociopath and no one will say shit.   

On 12/17/2023 at 2:10 PM, Eskimohorn said:

Comedian Brian Regan had a nice bit like this, except it was funny as hell:

I was gettin' out of a cab at the airport and the ddriver goes, "Hey have a nice flight!"

"You tow!"

"You too, you have a nice flight too, in case you ever fly someday."

First think I thought of, they're just ripping off Brian Regan.  "Take luck!"

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Stringer said:

The one where she's sitting next to black Julia Louis-Dreyfus?

ATT throwing stones at airlines about hidden fees, extra charges and other sins is pretty shitty in their part. Talk about pot calling kettle black.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

The stupid one playing right now during College Gameday from Chevy where the guy can't afford the avocado for his avocado toast so he just wants toast because prices are getting high but then wants us to go pay a premium on one of the many electric vehicles Chevy is putting out.  

• Haha 1

On 1/1/2024 at 11:54 AM, Helobious said:

Wrong thread but every one of those damn Progressive “becoming your parents” commercials are gold

I think it's because most of us here are right in that age range. My wife is 6 years younger than me and she laughs her ass off at these ads because they hit so true to me. 

The Nurtec migraine commercials are all pretty bad, but one makes me laugh every time I see it.  I think her name is Lily and a large part of the commercial is her driving, only she is entirely too close to the wheel.  Every time I see I say to myself, you know, she wouldn't have these headaches if she didn't hit her head on the steering wheel each time she touches the brakes.  

• Haha 1

On 12/30/2023 at 11:38 AM, Mittens said:

😡😡😡  Seen this motherfucker 700x in the last week or so.

It's on every commercial break during Family Feud from 5pm-7pm (or so) on KTXH (My Network TV) in Houston (604 on xfinity). 

last night during the texas basketball game i saw commercials for websites where people go to get at-home delivery for pretzels, then licorice, then nuts. are these ads some series of meta jokes that i just don’t get? there is no way in hell that there’s a big enough demand for pretzels and licorice that we need websites at-home delivery of bulk purchases of these items. 

28 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

last night during the texas basketball game i saw commercials for websites where people go to get at-home delivery for pretzels, then licorice, then nuts. are these ads some series of meta jokes that i just don’t get? there is no way in hell that there’s a big enough demand for pretzels and licorice that we need websites at-home delivery of bulk purchases of these items. 

You don't live in a state with legal weed. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

This one is so damn good.

“Ive been holding onto these pieces of crown molding because you never know when you’re gonna need it.”

”I do… and it’s never.”

Edited by Lhorn
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Drool 1

Abe Lincoln mole...fuck you you gross motherfuckers.

No idea what company it is, nor do i want to know.

That shit's fucked up regardless.

On 8/10/2023 at 9:41 AM, BamaATL said:

Jardiance fat woman musical commercial.  Watching that oompa loompa wallow around makes me vomit in my mouth.  

This mother fucking tub of lard dancing around every night before the weather is pretty much the definition of this thread.  Mix in a salad fatty.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 1/10/2024 at 9:07 PM, Baboontyme said:

Would the nerdy/perky dentist girl in the Crest commercials in the purple scrubs with the glasses

https://twitter.com/HorrorGuerrero/status/1703117192462741973

On 1/10/2024 at 11:07 PM, RomaVicta said:

I'll alert the media.

On 1/11/2024 at 7:01 AM, Underdog said:

Absolutely…

image.jpeg.61ec8187eca5f6820476a70838da444c.jpeg

On 1/14/2024 at 2:50 AM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

She has vampire teeth.  Odd choice for a dental commercial

I can go down to a Santikos on a Saturday afternoon and find 25 Latinas hotter than her.