The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

On 7/23/2023 at 2:30 PM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

good god the double speak is just outstanding. I mean, that's some next-level self contradiction. I thought DeSantis had the prize earlier after stating that the current Florida curriculum does not say that slaves benefitted from slavery, only that the skills they learned while slaving could be beneficial in their daily lives (you know, all that free time they have to go pick cotton when they're not picking cotton 🙄). that's is some pretzel-level contortion, but this is possibly even dumber than that. "I'm glad we're talking about this. Let's talk about something else!" Fucking what?

They're arguing slavery while calling them slaves.  The word slave has never had positive connotations associated with it.  They were property, which means they weren't considered individuals or even human.  Belonging to somebody isn't free.  Ask Ron if he values his freedom, or would he prefer to belong to somebody else?  What were the consequences of escape--more job training?  Because we have visuals for what did happen and it shouldn't be acceptable in a Christian, God fearing or any nation.   And that is our history.  

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

They're arguing slavery while calling them slaves.  The word slave has never had positive connotations associated with it.  They were property, which means they weren't considered individuals or even human.  Belonging to somebody isn't free.  Ask Ron if he values his freedom, or would he prefer to belong to somebody else?  What were the consequences of escape--more job training?  Because we have visuals for what did happen and it shouldn't be acceptable in a Christian, God fearing or any nation.   And that is our history.  

Psssst…when measured against the actual tenets of Christianity…we’re pretty goddamned far from a “Christian nation.”
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

I'm totally a Deep State man. There's nothing they can't do.

I had a conversation with a “friend” last night who is a Rogan Bro.  He’s a nice enough guy, but basically is stoned ALL OF THE TIME and just goes down YouTube rabbit holes and convinces himself that everything is “both sides”. 

These are the people that frustrate me the most because it’s pretty much willful self-deception.  He’s just a stoner idiot that thinks it’s somehow cool to find conspiracies in everything and is too dumb to see fascism coming to punch him in the face. 

• Rage+1 3
  • Drool 1

8 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

I had a conversation with a “friend” last night who is a Rogan Bro.  He’s a nice enough guy, but basically is stoned ALL OF THE TIME and just goes down YouTube rabbit holes and convinces himself that everything is “both sides”. 

These are the people that frustrate me the most because it’s pretty much willful self-deception.  He’s just a stoner idiot that thinks it’s somehow cool to find conspiracies in everything and is too dumb to see fascism coming to punch him in the face. 

That's conspiracy theorists in a nutshell.  It makes them feel smarter by knowing the "real truth."

That's where the right is now in America.  They're basically conspiracy chat bots.  Just look at yesterday.  Between Bron's kid and Obama's chef, there is no rabbit hole they won't go down.  RFK and Elmo are personifications of this.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I would be inspired if I didn't know deep down inside that only 15% of those 4,000,000 will bother to vote in November 2024. 

Relying on 18-25 years olds to bail us out of this mess is a fool's errand.  Don't get me wrong, get 'em engaged early but don't count on jackshit demographically until at least 2030, more like 2040.  

Act Blue, rock the Vote, Turn out the Base, bring a friend to the polls, etc.  All well and good.  But the 800 pound gorilla is the 25mm MAGA voters.  Not half the country, not the 75mm that voted for Trump, it's the 1/3rd of those folks, the 25mm Cambridge/Drogin/Bannon/et. al. 'found'  How do you suppress them?  25mm GOPers are voting straight ticket no matter what, even if Barbara Streisand is the nominee.  25mm are simply voting pocketbook (what they perceive anyway)/anti-Biden/holding their nose on any nominee despite not liking most of them on a personal level.  How do you keep the last 25mm, the insane MAGA base from voting?  If it's somebody other than Trump, this will be simple (not easy, but simple).  But if Trump is on the ballot, how do suppress that 25mm from all turning out again?  How do you make them feel defeated and ashamed---not to the extent they feel voting for him is their only hope at retribution...but how do you make them so lost that they forego any hope into putting forth effort into the political system?  How do you get the stupid to abandon all hope, ye who enter here?   

39 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Add the years up. Look at the trends. Boebert won by a handful of votes. Wisconsin SC got swamped by kids. One year? Better count the stack

One other giant factor.  7.5k of people die everyday in the USA.  Obviously not all are voters, let alone Republicans, but my bet is more are than aren't.  Over the course of 4 years, that's gonna add up big.  Add to that young voter participation, its a big deal.  I read an article on Cook or Politico (I can't recall which) that showed the just how much of a runaway democratic voting is in college towns and how it's turned into an election inflection point.  The current iteration of the Republican Party has nothing to attract young voters, nothing.  They also have no plan at all to do so, unless you include getting pissed about Barbie or some dumb shit like that.  

The balance of power is tipping in our favor, in a big way.  Quite frankly, the Boomer generation has had their collection shot, fuck em, I'm tired of them.  It's our turn.  

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

To add to this, his girlfriend is almost 40 years old and pays absolutely ZERO attention to anything in the world.  I'm not asking anyone to be a political wonk, but if you've never even heard the name Ron DeSantis before (as she claims), I'm not sure what rock you are living under.  Luckily, she just asks us to who vote for each November, so we get a free vote, but I just don't understand that type of inattention.

When we've got 30-40 year olds in Austin like this, I can't imagine it's too much better with Gen Z and the other youngs.

18 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

One other giant factor.  7.5k of people die everyday in the USA.  Obviously not all are voters, let alone Republicans, but my bet is more are than aren't.  Over the course of 4 years, that's gonna add up big.  Add to that young voter participation, its a big deal.  I read an article on Cook or Politico (I can't recall which) that showed the just how much of a runaway democratic voting is in college towns and how it's turned into an election inflection point.  The current iteration of the Republican Party has nothing to attract young voters, nothing.  They also have no plan at all to do so, unless you include getting pissed about Barbie or some dumb shit like that.  

The balance of power is tipping in our favor, in a big way.  Quite frankly, the Boomer generation has had their collection shot, fuck em, I'm tired of them.  It's our turn.  

Their plan isn't to attract them, it's to suppress their vote. That's why Republican state legislatures are closing voting locations on campuses and in college towns. But you're right, we're in the beginning of the great boomer die off. It's going to start making a real difference in 2026 and beyond. This is their last real chance, so they're going to pull out all the stops to maintain power. I'm afraid if Trump loses a close one, Jan 6th is going to look like a cute little spontaneous gathering. I'd feel a lot better if a Diet Coke soaked chicken nugget clogged his aorta in say, October of 2024. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

Old photo but this guy breaks down the crazy ass Trump women in the photo. Fake christians love them some Trump. The fat bitch in the red looks like she wants to eat Trumps shit because it'll give her special powers.

14 hr. ago

The woman on the front left is Robin[0]. Robin is the daughter of Jane Whaley who is the founder of a cult called Word of Faith Fellowship in Spindale, NC.

This cult has been accused of numerous crimes, including human trafficking[3].

The woman directly behind her to the left is Brooke[1], a minister at Word of Faith Fellowship who has been accused of beating a gay man named Matthew Fenner[2].

There are a few other members of WOFF in this photo. They can be found in photos at the front of multiple Trump rallies.

Here they are, this time with Jane Whaley (founder of the cult), in blue on the left: https://www.usatoday.com/gcdn/presto/2020/01/09/USAT/483eb629-a916-4514-9a82-4f1a5b981db3-AFP_AFP_1NF6FL.JPG?width=660&height=351&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webp [4]

Front right of that photo is a pastor named Leigh Valentine[5], ex-wife of popular televangelist Robert Tilton[6]. You may know him from a John Oliver segment!

Here is the same group at CPAC, after Trump gave them a special shoutout and made a joke about their husbands being jealous about how much they love him: https://imgur.com/gZ35paY

Leigh loves hanging out with political folks and the whackos.

Leigh Valentine gives opening prayer at the Hickory, NC Trump Rally: https://twitter.com/Leigh_Valentine/status/707572207828881411

Mark Meadows and Leigh Valentine: https://imgur.com/b6fNtSj

Roger Stone and Leigh Valentine: https://imgur.com/PyaaK0M

Kellyanne Conway and Leigh Valentine: https://imgur.com/HtTEcf7

Leigh Valentine at Trump Rally: https://imgur.com/AKu9A37

MyPillow Guy and Leigh Valentine: https://imgur.com/qUN6Rp4

The grift runs deep here.

[0] https://wordoffaithfellowship.org/content-dir/uploads/2016/10/Webster.jpg

[1] https://wordoffaithfellowship.org/content-dir/uploads/2016/10/BrookeKent.jpg

[1-1] https://wordoffaithfellowship.org/content-dir/uploads/2016/10/Web-4050-1.jpg

[2] https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/prosecutor-minister-directed-beating-of-gay-congregant/

[3] https://apnews.com/article/broken-faith-word-of-faith-fellowship-us-news-ap-top-news-nc-state-wire-52dc4fbe2fb64cec98740ad1e62b2115

[4] https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/01/11/donald-trump-evangelicals-rally-stunning-sad-unprecedented-column/4421150002/

[5] https://www.valentinespa.com/

[6] https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/the-resurrection-of-robert-tilton-6377686

• Hook 'Em 4

I always thought the one on (our) left in the thicker pearls looks like Nick Swardson in drag.  And precisely the type of performance art he'd do for some laughs/social media press.  And I think I'd rather fuck Nick than her in real life.  At least Nick's fun to party with before/after.  And he doubles as oh, I dunno, pro bowl wide receiver-Brad Stevens!

If 4M potential new voters show up by the 2024 election, then that means there are maybe 15M accrued since the last POTUS election.  Some fraction will actually vote.  A large percentage of those will vote Biden (or whoever).  Let's say it's 4M Biden 1M Trump.  A net gain.

The boomer dieoff will likely be party-agnostic, perhaps leaning a bit in favor of the Democrats.  It's hard to see (D) not picking up 3M-4M more margin, all other things being the same.  Of course, voter suppression, etc. by (R) will tamp down that advantage.  Whether it negates it or not is the big question.

Last May

NPR examined COVID deaths per 100,000 people in roughly 3,000 counties across the U.S. from May 2021, the point at which most Americans could find a vaccine if they wanted one. Those living in counties that voted 60% or higher for Trump in November 2020 had 2.26 times the death rate of those that went by the same margin for Biden. Counties with a higher share of Trump votes had even higher mortality rates.

The scale of the preventable loss of life is staggering. According to a recent analysis by Brown University, nearly 320,000 lives nationwide could have been saved if more people had chosen to get vaccinated. The Brown analysis also shows a partisan split in how those preventable deaths are distributed. States that went most heavily for Trump – including Wyoming and West Virginia – have among the highest rates of preventable deaths, while states that voted heavily for Biden – such as Massachusetts and Vermont – had among the lowest.

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/19/1098543849/pro-trump-counties-continue-to-suffer-far-higher-covid-death-tolls

And Monday 

The study collected weekly death counts, breaking down the deceased's party ties along with their county and age cohort. It used May 1, 2021, as a key dividing line because the date marks a month after all U.S. adults became eligible to receive shots of the COVID-19 vaccines.

---

Things changed as the summer of 2021 approached. When coronavirus vaccine access widened, so did the excess death gap. In the researchers' adjusted analysis of the period after April 1, 2021, they calculated Democratic voters' excess death rate at 18.1, and Republicans' at 25.8 — a 7.7 percentage-point difference equating to a 43% gap.

https://www.npr.org/2023/07/25/1189939229/covid-deaths-democrats-republicans-gap-study

It all adds up. The GOP is dying faster than the Dems. The new voters are mostly Dems. They can make it harder to vote, but if you want to vote it's going to happen. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Now, if only the Trumpies will actually follow through on their threat to leave the US if he is convicted.  That would mean an even bigger swing but it would also mean:

1.  Collective IQ of the US goes up.

2.  Collective BMI of the US goes down.

Because of 2, healthcare costs go down.  Come on Trumpies, fucking follow through for once.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 3

20 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Now, if only the Trumpies will actually follow through on their threat to leave the US if he is convicted.  That would mean an even bigger swing but it would also mean:

Because of 2, healthcare costs go down.  Come on Trumpies, fucking follow through for once.

I wonder if we are going to get a JIm Jones sort of Kool-Aid effect with the Trumpers.  I'm serious here, I'm betting there will be at least a few hundred suicides, and I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if we have a few thousand.  All it would take is a truth social post by their Fuhrer proclaiming that life isn't worth living after he is indicted this week.  One might say that's dark and a sad thought, and to those that say that I agree, but I wouldn't be surprised by it at all.  

Now more Maga idiots renouncing their citizenship and moving to Belarus, that'd be great as well.  

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

ah yes, that old tired trope. I couldn't find the info I wanted, but these are close. The youngs are voting at the same rate as the olds - or closer than they have in my lifetime - and there are more of them. 18-44 is 36% of the population. 65+ (think of the age range there) is only 17%. Like everything else it's that middle 25% that could make things interesting.

Re 2020 election:
"For citizens ages 18-34, 57% voted in 2020, up from 49% in 2016. In the 35-64 age group, turnout was 69%, compared to 65% in 2016. In the 65 and older group, 74% voted in 2020, compared to 71% in 2016."
https://www.census.gov/library/stories/2021/04/record-high-turnout-in-2020-general-election.html#:~:text=For citizens ages 18-34,compared to 71% in 2016.

2021 Census Data
Age structure
Under 18 years    22.2% (2021)[6]
18–44 years    35.9% (2021)[6]
45–64 years    25.2% (2021)[6]
65 and over    16.8% (2021)[6]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_United_States

So if 4M youngins turn 18 before the next election and they vote in at least the same name numbers as 2020, 2024 gonna look pretty dismal for the pubs. I think people forget the missing generation, Generation X, is raising Millenials and Gen Z. You can bet they're not teaching their kids the same bullshit, parroted in the quotes above, they believed forever. Low turnout favors the oppressors. The younger generations already see.

tl;dr: the gop is fucked (and rightfully so)

This is an untrue statement. Gen X is not reaising pretty much any millenials, and most of Gen Z is raised by younger Baby Boomers. Boomers raised pretty much all of the Millenials. 

32 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Lol, except for the highest echelon, you think most of those paople have the money to move period, much less out of country?

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

This is an untrue statement. Gen X is not reaising pretty much any millenials, and most of Gen Z is raised by younger Baby Boomers. Boomers raised pretty much all of the Millenials. 

Lol, except for the highest echelon, you think most of those paople have the money to move period, much less out of country?

ok, fair, I did have my generation timeline off a bit (it seems to change every time I check it), but don't tell me Gen X isn't raising Gen Z - I'm late Gen X and all of my friends have kids, many already leaving for college. 

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68

2 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

ok, fair, I did have my generation timeline off a bit (it seems to change every time I check it), but don't tell me Gen X isn't raising Gen Z - I'm late Gen X and all of my friends have kids, many already leaving for college. 

I didn't say Gen X wasn't reaising Gen Z, I said they weren't raising milleneials. I said MOST of Gen Z was younger Baby Boomers. 

I'm about as late of Gen X as statistically as humanly fucking possible, and I have a 5 year old. The oldest kid any of my friends have is about 14, and those guys were older than me and got married way younger. They are Gen X raising literally the youngest possible Gen Z or Oldest Gen Alpha. Most of my friends kids are between 3-8. Those Kids, including my son, are Gen Alpha.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, cactusflinthead said:

Last May

NPR examined COVID deaths per 100,000 people in roughly 3,000 counties across the U.S. from May 2021, the point at which most Americans could find a vaccine if they wanted one. Those living in counties that voted 60% or higher for Trump in November 2020 had 2.26 times the death rate of those that went by the same margin for Biden. Counties with a higher share of Trump votes had even higher mortality rates.

The scale of the preventable loss of life is staggering. According to a recent analysis by Brown University, nearly 320,000 lives nationwide could have been saved if more people had chosen to get vaccinated. The Brown analysis also shows a partisan split in how those preventable deaths are distributed. States that went most heavily for Trump – including Wyoming and West Virginia – have among the highest rates of preventable deaths, while states that voted heavily for Biden – such as Massachusetts and Vermont – had among the lowest.

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/19/1098543849/pro-trump-counties-continue-to-suffer-far-higher-covid-death-tolls

And Monday 

The study collected weekly death counts, breaking down the deceased's party ties along with their county and age cohort. It used May 1, 2021, as a key dividing line because the date marks a month after all U.S. adults became eligible to receive shots of the COVID-19 vaccines.

---

Things changed as the summer of 2021 approached. When coronavirus vaccine access widened, so did the excess death gap. In the researchers' adjusted analysis of the period after April 1, 2021, they calculated Democratic voters' excess death rate at 18.1, and Republicans' at 25.8 — a 7.7 percentage-point difference equating to a 43% gap.

https://www.npr.org/2023/07/25/1189939229/covid-deaths-democrats-republicans-gap-study

It all adds up. The GOP is dying faster than the Dems. The new voters are mostly Dems. They can make it harder to vote, but if you want to vote it's going to happen. 

It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out in the swing states. Ohio and Texas, Trump won by about 500K each. Fla about 300K. North Carolina, maybe 60K. Iowa, maybe 150K. Texas and Florida have become Red state vote sinks. People from places like Ohio and Iowa are moving to Texas for high wage blue collar jobs. Old white people are retiring to Florida, so I'm ready to write them both off for the foreseeable future. But combine excess covid deaths and net negative migration of a particular type of person to a deep red state and suddenly Ohio and Iowa look interesting.  North Carolina I think flips this cycle on it's natural trajectory. I think Georgia and Arizona stay blue for the same reason. Hold the same states as 2020 and add 33 votes from NC and Ohio, and it's a fucking ass kicking. Hopefully all the way down the ballot. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Drool 2

30 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

Now more Maga idiots renouncing their citizenship and moving to Belarus, that'd be great as well.  

These people are afraid to even drive downtown. And you know if they get passports that's just how the Deep State follows you like a chip in a dog.

There'll be the occasional younger Lee Harvey Oswald type drifting around the Dr. Evil countries, but Ma and Pa aren't giving up that Sam's Club membership. Now where's my favorite scooter cart.

Edited by RDCanecutter
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I didn't say Gen X wasn't reaising Gen Z, I said they weren't raising milleneials. I said MOST of Gen Z was younger Baby Boomers. 

I'm about as late of Gen X as statistically as humanly fucking possible, and I have a 5 year old. The oldest kid any of my friends have is about 14, and those guys were older than me and got married way younger. They are Gen X raising literally the youngest possible Gen Z or Oldest Gen Alpha. Most of my friends kids are between 3-8. Those Kids, including my son, are Gen Alpha.

I'm early/mid GenX. I had kids late (I was 37) and my kids are 16, but most of my high school and college friend's kids are in college or already graduated. Some of my high school friends are already grandparents. (heavily blue collar town and school district)

3 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

I'm early/mid GenX. I had kids late (I was 37) and my kids are 16, but most of my high school and college friend's kids are in college or already graduated. Some of my high school friends are already grandparents. (heavily blue collar town and school district)

Right. But that makes your kids Gen Z by about...3 years. Do you think a vast majority of Gen Z is that window? That's sort of the point I was trying to get at...

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Right. But that makes your kids Gen Z by about...3 years. Do you think a vast majority of Gen Z is that window? That's sort of the point I was trying to get at...

I'd bet the majority of Gen Z have Gen X parents, though the oldest ones may have trailing Boomer parents. I agree most if not all Millennials have Boomer parents.  

31 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

We already send way more federal money to red states than they contribute. We can subsidize it and still make money in the long run. 

We need to name the relocation program something like "Super Patriot Freedom Express" so they don't think it's socialism though. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Welcome to the club, pal.  I'm about as early of Gen X as you'll see (born 1966) and had kids late, mine are 1996 and 1998.  My immediate family meaning me and my kids are all on the same page.  Weird thing though, is siblings.  My oldest remaining sibling worked on the Obama campaign, and after that worked for Texas Civil Rights Project, and one other sibling is of the same mind.  On the other hand, one other sibling in the O&G industry has lived in Midland for the last 30 years and is hardcore Trumper.   It really is environmental as far as groupthink, I guess.  Hell I work in the defense industry and have all my life, I'm still as progressive as I was when I was at UT in the 1980s.  

• Hook 'Em 6

A Colorado businessman convicted of fraudulently siphoning hundreds of thousands of dollars from an online fundraiser that raised $25 million to build a wall along the U.S. southern border was sentenced Tuesday to five years and three months in prison.

Timothy Shea was sentenced in Manhattan federal court by Judge Analisa Torres, who presided over an October trial that ended with his conviction on charges including conspiracy to commit wire fraud, conspiracy to commit money laundering and obstruction of justice. A trial earlier in 2022 had ended when a jury deadlocked on charges.

Shea, 52, of Castle Rock, Colorado, also was ordered to forfeit $1.8 million and to pay restitution of an equal amount.

Shea was charged three years ago along with three others, including Steve Bannon, the former top adviser to then-President Donald Trump. Trump pardoned Bannon in early 2021 while two others pleaded guilty and were sentenced to prison. Bannon, who is now being prosecuted in New York state court, has pleaded not guilty.

Torres said Shea and the others not only cheated donors but also “hurt us all” by damaging faith in the country's political system by capitalizing on those who believed that building a wall would help secure the nation's borders.

Before the sentence was announced, Shea told the judge that he regretted “all of the ‘We Build The Wall’ stuff.”

He asked for leniency, saying his wife and teenage children needed him at home.

Prosecutors said Shea pocketed $180,000 in a fundraiser that promised donors that 100% of the money raised would go toward building the wall.

Shea owns an energy drink company, Winning Energy, whose cans have featured a cartoon superhero image of Trump and claim to contain “12 oz. of liberal tears.”

In a release, U.S. Attorney Damian Williams said Shea abused the trust of donors when he “stole hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations to line his own pockets, and attempted to obstruct the federal investigation of his criminal conduct.”

The scheme began after late 2018, when hundreds of thousands of donors began pouring millions into the campaign to build a wall.

Earlier this year, Brian Kolfage and Andrew Badolato were sentenced after pleading guilty to charges in the case. Kolfage, 41, of Miramar Beach, Florida, received four years and three months in prison while Andrew Badolato, 58, of Cocoa, Florida, was sentenced to three years in prison.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

F2ALiirXgAE5EtH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Segregation gotta be on the bingo card. These people are worthless. They tried to hold a meeting at our neighborhood rec center and were run off. One mom was keyboard screaming about Marxism in schools so I continued to bother her to define what that even means. She had no clue, but dammit she’s angry about it! I’ve lost my “respect other opinions” when it comes to these people. They would bring back slavery and praise Jesus 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, crash_davis said:

Old photo but this guy breaks down the crazy ass Trump women in the photo. Fake christians love them some Trump. The fat bitch in the red looks like she wants to eat Trumps shit because it'll give her special powers.

Really gives into the whole thing about Trump bringing out the cults.

5 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Generation X isn't raising shit because we don't exist.

MM2OFBORYZE2VLHBZIFZWFOGQQ.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

14 hours ago, BamaATL said:

I wonder if we are going to get a JIm Jones sort of Kool-Aid effect with the Trumpers.  I'm serious here, I'm betting there will be at least a few hundred suicides, and I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if we have a few thousand.  All it would take is a truth social post by their Fuhrer proclaiming that life isn't worth living after he is indicted this week.  One might say that's dark and a sad thought, and to those that say that I agree, but I wouldn't be surprised by it at all.  

thatwouldbeawesome.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Shut up Lou Holtz said:

Segregation gotta be on the bingo card. These people are worthless. They tried to hold a meeting at our neighborhood rec center and were run off. One mom was keyboard screaming about Marxism in schools so I continued to bother her to define what that even means. She had no clue, but dammit she’s angry about it! I’ve lost my “respect other opinions” when it comes to these people. They would bring back slavery and praise Jesus 

The Indianapolis chapter of Moms for Liberty quoted Hitler in their newsletter. They say they won’t be intimidated by hate groups? They are a hate group.

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/2023/06/21/moms-for-liberty-hamilton-county-indiana-quotes-hitler-in-newsletter/70344659007/

IMG_7351.thumb.jpeg.4703660384f88cbf7cfdcfa25502ed27.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2