The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

Thoughts and prayers that people call me gay after I am able to have sex with Taylor Swift. 
If she drops a new song entitled, “The Worst Decision of My Life”, throw me some rep

If anyone could sell 5 million copies of a record of three minutes straight of a gal laughing her ass off…it’s Taylor.
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Fellas, is it gay to have sex with Taylor Swift?

According to noted MAGA thought leader Nick Fuentes, having any sex is gay. Stay celibate if your straight all!

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

34 is middle aged now? 

Incels and manosphere followers think that a woman starts losing value at 25 and by 30 she is left overs in the marriage game. Every woman should aim to be married by 25. Also, if a woman has had more lovers than fingers on one hand she is low value and for the streets. These dudes radiate small dick energy and the next orgasm they give a woman will be the first.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I actually think that a lot of this Taylor Swift stuff and similar is going to sink the GOP.  They just can’t be normal, the script has flipped and now conservatives won’t allow people to just watch football and gossip about two famous and conventionally attractive people dating each other. The normies are gonna bail, and appealing to normies who just want to watch football used to be a key GOP advantage.  

Very true, and I’ve called out relatives bitching about her, and pointed out that they claimed to stop watching after some dude took a knee.

They just can’t enjoy simple sporting events anymore.  Everything has to be framed and filtered a certain way.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

34 is middle aged now? 

Fuck, I'm 34!

We're fucking screwed if we think we can roll out Taylor Swift while they get the youth vote with Ted Nuggent. 

Edited by SimonBolivar
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

Fuck, I'm 34!

We're fucking screwed if we think we can roll out Taylor Swift while they get the youth vote with Ted Nuggent. 

I've read that Ted being around the youth might be about more than just voting.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

3 hours ago, safe sex said:

Straight dudes could clean up at drag shows if they'd get over their discomfort at being around men who might be checking them out (that is, every young woman's typical experience when existing in a public place).

Just tip the queens and don't be an asshole if a dude hits on you.

This is the move. Drag bingo on Tuesdays/Wednesdays.

For the rest of you married to high school and college sweethearts, stop talking.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Born to Run said:
3 hours ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:
Where do these impressive ladies hangout? They're not at the local dive bar

Gym, yoga studios, and church. When I was first divorced, I got swarmed at church. Freaking hyenas.

I can confirm that as well from back in my single days.  Big suburban churches have tons of impressive single women (define that how you may).  When I was single, I started going to one and was also surprised that they were as DTF as non churchy types.

Started doing yoga a few years ago and it's about 70/30.  If you can't pull trim there, don't know what to tell you.  They're obviously DTF.

You'd also need a good dating app game but I know nothing about that.  Way too long ago.

1 hour ago, SimonBolivar said:

“I have some good news and some bad news, fellow patriots! The good news is that, according to an expose I just read, teenage girls fucking love Ted Nugent! The bad news is that I’m dyslexic.”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Church?!? 
pissed-foh.gif
Chicks love some self-improvement, so figure out which version works for you. Which you should be doing because who would want the worst version of you. Sub church for: Mountain bike meets ups (for beginners), paddle boarding, volunteering, cleaning up parks, weird art installs in public spaces, snowboarding, you could even work with regards if it's your passion. If you have a Hobbie, you are decent at some lady will be happy to get some advice if you are genuine. If not her, maybe a friend.

My self-imposed one year hiatus from women sexually post divorce was impossible once I started doing healthy shit I wanted to do for fun. And I'm pretty introverted. My only "game" is being genuinely interested in people's experiences and listening intently. Fish in a barrel.
  • Hook 'Em 1

I've never been to a drag show, but I've pulled more than a few girls from gay bars because I don't give a fuck if a guy hits on me. Now, being the straight guy that they all want to blow and turn gay can get exhausting after a few hours, but oh well. 

Out of all of the things that didn’t happen, this ^^^^ didn’t happen the most.
  • Haha 3

I can confirm that as well from back in my single days.  Big suburban churches have tons of impressive single women (define that how you may).  When I was single, I started going to one and was also surprised that they were as DTF as non churchy types.
Started doing yoga a few years ago and it's about 70/30.  If you can't pull trim there, don't know what to tell you.  They're obviously DTF.
You'd also need a good dating app game but I know nothing about that.  Way too long ago.

I wasn't personally in it for tail, but yes. I think I tried dating apps for about 2 days, was too much bs, trash, spam, and unnecessary.

I have several great female friends from Yoga, no sex. Much respect.

18 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Chicks love some self-improvement, so figure out which version works for you. Which you should be doing because who would want the worst version of you. Sub church for: Mountain bike meets ups (for beginners), paddle boarding, volunteering, cleaning up parks, weird art installs in public spaces, snowboarding, you could even work with regards if it's your passion. If you have a Hobbie, you are decent at some lady will be happy to get some advice if you are genuine. If not her, maybe a friend.

My self-imposed one year hiatus from women sexually post divorce was impossible once I started doing healthy shit I wanted to do for fun. And I'm pretty introverted. My only "game" is being genuinely interested in people's experiences and listening intently. Fish in a barrel.

It's funny you mention the hiatus because that's what led me back to church in the first place.  I figured it was a good place to get my life straightened out at the time and part of that was no dating/sex at the time.  The women's radar knew I wasn't there to run some trim and as a result, I made some really good friends.  However, the sex hiatus didn't work out to well after awhile.  Dated a few women and had sex with all of them.  (Maybe 4 or 5.)  The churchy gals really are as DTF as the others, it just has to be within the confines of a dating "relationship," which can be only a few dates.

But yeah, my super power is just being able to talk and listen.  Same deal.  I can talk to a fence post.

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

image.gif.0f90ff209730039996487bbc065e9f14.gif

• Haha 1

It's funny you mention the hiatus because that's what led me back to church in the first place.  I figured it was a good place to get my life straightened out at the time and part of that was no dating/sex at the time.  The women's radar knew I wasn't there to run some trim and as a result, I made some really good friends.  However, the sex hiatus didn't work out to well after awhile.  Dated a few women and had sex with all of them.  (Maybe 4 or 5.)  The churchy gals really are as DTF as the others, it just has to be within the confines of a dating "relationship," which can be only a few dates.
But yeah, my super power is just being able to talk and listen.  Same deal.  I can talk to a fence post.
I brought my son every other weekend to help build his foundation (which is strong) he's pretty handsome and a solid athlete even when young. That didn't help my celibacy for a year plan. It was like being a hot chick at a club.
I was there for his edification and some faith.
Mercy me the temptations.
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Well, where I came from, no.  But in the year of our Lord 2024, it's written in the MAGA carta.

Starz Jousting GIF by Becoming Elizabeth

Good sir, King John would like a joust with you for your besmirchment of his royal character....

Edited by TeeDubya
  • Haha 1

The Taylor Swift thing is kind of brilliant.  He’s going to make her his nemesis, and the media will be all over it.  His cult is going to view all that negative attention from the mainstream media as more evidence of the world being out to get him and them and…

Eh… he’s just fucking stupid 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

Screenshot_20240130-180814.png

So she will be eligible to run in 2028.

I guess she was eligible this cycle since her birthday appears to be in December and she wouldn’t be sworn in until January.  Missed opportunity for the country. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Drool 1

5 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

It is a lot easier to get a date with Taylor Swift when she’s been instructed to date you as part of a Pentagon psy op planned at NATO’s Cyber Center of Excellence in Estonia in 2019. 

Thats how you get the girl

3 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

Are the kids still bopping around these days belting out 

Wang dang, what a sweet poontang
A-shakin' my thang as a rang-a-dang-dang in the bell
Ooh, baby
She's so sweet when she yanks on my meat
Down on the street you know she can't be beat
What the hell

• Hook 'Em 1