Lil’Jordan Humphrey

TheFlagship

4 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

My source inside the program says that while LJH hasn't made a final decision yet, he's leaning towards leaving. 

EJ probably.....

Wish I had read the fine print BEFORE I set my house on fire. 

Sucks for Horns '19.....but I'm afraid he gone. Bigger picture, this is a good sign we can fast track legit playmakers to the NFL. Can do nothing but help recruiting. Bru....did you sign? Lol

Go get paid, LJH. You were a pleasure to watch and a huge contributor to this program's turnaround. Hope I'm wrong.....but either way, big thanks to #84 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, JBJ said:

I thought of a decent NFL comp: Adam Theilen.

LJH is still a bit bigger and taller, but routes, hands, and physical style are similar.

no.  no.  have you seen adam thielen?  you can’t compare thielen and LJH.  

thielen reminds me of a speedier version of calcaterra at OU.  don’t ask me why he just does. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, JBJ said:

I thought of a decent NFL comp: Adam Theilen.

LJH is still a bit bigger and taller, but routes, hands, and physical style are similar.

Love LJH, but he ain't even close to Thielen.

I think LJH's comp if he enters the draft next season is Eric Decker, and that's if he substantially improves his route running in the offseason.

28 minutes ago, hornian said:

b6e7e89a36976904c20971aa7ad8015a.jpg

"Life changing decisions are difficult, requiring deep consultations with professionals and learned elders.  I wish to thank the educators, coaches and confidants at the University of Texas at Austin for their guidance. I will be rendering my decision forthwith." 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

On 1/4/2019 at 8:23 AM, Casual Encounter said:

Yes, because LJH is close to that level of play. You fully understand now.

Burt has HR threat all day long... 

But you are aware we use more than 2 recievers every play nowdays, right? You don't bench one of the best set of hands for speed...  You don't bench your most physical set of clutch hands hands for speed... 

What you do is RS the incoming and go home everynight thanking sweet baby jesus you are in a position to stockpile an arsenal.   It isn't that dificult..  easy like your mom

• Like 1

On 1/4/2019 at 9:18 AM, jimmyjazz said:

A comment and a question, unrelated:

* a very close friend is a Georgia grad and the guy he couldn't stop talking about after the game was LJH.  Apparently he's "SEC tough" but, you know, better.

* does it seem to anyone else that Burt has been here forever?

Did you explain to him there aren't many SEC recievers Big 12 capable.  Our recievers across the board smokes theirs...

4 hours ago, NowThis said:

"Life changing decisions are difficult, requiring deep consultations with professionals and learned elders.  I wish to thank the educators, coaches and confidants at the University of Texas at Austin for their guidance. I will be rendering my decision forthwith." 

I love how Michael Huff is like "the fuck is this dude talking about"

23 minutes ago, Gaffords said:

Burt has HR threat all day long... 

But you are aware we use more than 2 recievers every play nowdays, right? You don't bench one of the best set of hands for speed...  You don't bench your most physical set of clutch hands hands for speed... 

What you do is RS the incoming and go home everynight thanking sweet baby jesus you are in a position to stockpile an arsenal.   It isn't that dificult..  easy like your mom

You dumb motherfuckers act like I was saying LJH would be unseated. All I was stating was it could be on his mind, number reduction. Not benched, not passed over, but when you got a group of studs coming in, some will likely get playing time, thus reducing his numbers. I was merely speaking of possibility and something which might have potential impact on his decision.

Just now, brojangles2 said:

I have literally nothing to base off of, but I feel like if he were staying, he would announced just hours after COJO. This one doesn’t feel like a stay at all. 

I think he's torn and thinks more highly of himself than CJ. 

I'm guessing he wants to beleive that he's a legit prospect coming out but has reservations. 

He clearly hadn't made his mind up after the game.