Who do you want in the Big 12 Championship Game?

BigOrange1

Who do you want in the Big 12 Championship Game?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want in the Big 12 Championship Game

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/24/18 at 01:01 AM

I'd prefer WVU just because we lost to them in such a shitty fashion. Would love to see the D get vindication.

And tickets will be cheaper so I might be able to go.

Side note, not that I'm interested in participation trophies, but is there any type of title for the 'regular season's first place team? Just curious as I know in basketball and baseball they have regular season champs and tournament champs and in the old days we had football division champs.

Just curious if WVU does win and we have a three way tie for first, would OU still technically be a regular season co-champ?

I do not like OU

4 minutes ago, Hellraiser97 said:

I'd prefer WVU just because we lost to them in such a shitty fashion. Would love to see the D get vindication.

And tickets will be cheaper so I might be able to go.

Side note, not that I'm interested in participation trophies, but is there any type of title for the 'regular season's first place team? Just curious as I know in basketball and baseball they have regular season champs and tournament champs and in the old days we had football division champs.

Just curious if WVU does win and we have a three way tie for first, would OU still technically be a regular season co-champ?

I do not like OU

Better than them being technically alone as regular season champs.

6 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

I don’t want OU to win but I don’t give a fuck if they do.  I’d love to beat those shitstains twice in the same year...

Pretty much. Beating ou twice in the same season would be fucking glorious. If it is Texas and ou in the big 12 title game, they should just move the game  to the cotton bowl 

• Like 1

Brief history lesson for those here who are confused. 

There was once a longhorn fan who rooted for ou.  They hated to do it, they did it begrudgingly, but there was some logic suggesting it was the right thing to do. 

As you might have guessed, bad things happened for that fan.  Not just in the game, mind you, but also in life. The horrors that fell on that fan and their family would make Job blush.

For the rest of their days, as their once promising life wasted away, that longhorn fan looked back on the one decision to root for ou and saw it was the turning point where it all went downhill.

Don't be that longhorn fan. For the sake of your health, your family, and because it's fucking common sense, never, ever, ever root for ou. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

The Holgbillies.  We owe them payback.  Plus, Jerra Jones has been angling to relocate Texas-OU to his pleasure dome and this would at least provide him with a data point.  Fuck WVU.  Fuck Jerra till he bleeds and foams at the mouth.  Fuck OU until they are dead.

Edited by cafe society

I guess I'm in the minority here. Beating OU once in a season is a great feeling. Beating them twice in a season denying them their usual reign over the Big 12 would be just too sweet of a feeling. LJH and Collin Johnson would both be good for 100+ yards in a rematch against OU and their shitty secondary.

Either way the shitheads who run this conference got lucky and this is basically a semifinal vs the rematch they were staring at.  They don’t deserve good things.  Everyone should be able to agree on that.  

No pretty much fuck ou that’s it.