Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

1 minute ago, 956 Worldwide said:

So overnight look for a massive paratrooper operation against Kyiv.  Ukrainian authorities say they’ve distributed 10,000 or so small arms to citizens in the city. 

So that’s something cartels and African warlords can look forward to in 2023, but what are you gonna do.  

Post more. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

So overnight look for a massive paratrooper operation against Kyiv.  Ukrainian authorities say they’ve distributed 10,000 or so small arms to citizens in the city. 

So that’s something cartels and African warlords can look forward to in 2023, but what are you gonna do.  

Afghanistan 2.0. Fuck 'em.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, SimonBolivar said:

Other reports are saying the interior ministry reported that they gave out 10,000 "automatic rifles" to regular citizens of Ukraine. Hello Stalingrad 2.0 if the people will it.

I don't know that I love this idea. On one hand, all civilians absolutely have the right to defend themselves, their homes, their friends, and their country. But it seems pretty likely that this just leads to Russia shelling cities until they're nothing but rubble.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, wildcat09 said:

I don't know that I love this idea. On one hand, all civilians absolutely have the right to defend themselves, their homes, their friends, and their country. But it seems pretty likely that this just leads to Russia shelling cities until they're nothing but rubble.

They didn't start the fire.

4 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Love your posts. Thanks for posting! 

20 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

About a third of their army is conscripts on a one year hitch and there’s barely an NCO culture. Hazing is brutal and random, this ain’t fucking 300 it’s intoxicated village teenagers brutalizing other intoxicated villagers in the barracks to no purpose. They’ve been camping in the snow in Belarus without good food. 

No shit, Ukraine’s army is at this point probably soldier for soldier more serious and effective than the Russians, if outgunned. Maybe 30k Russian spetznatz troops fit your conception. 

Yep. This was what I was explaining to my wife earlier. I said it's a bunch of fucking hicks from the sticks that don't want to be there, have no desire to fight an offensive war, and no sense of mission or purpose in being a soldier. It's lowest common denominator bullshit and they will probably win b/c they have the Ukrainians severely outgunned, but they'd get run over a lot like we did to Iraq if we met them on any field of battle that isn't us invading their homes and giving them an existential threat that requires them to fight for their lives. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Mr. Hand would have been proud! 

I’ve been thinking a lot about this Mr. Putin.  If I’m here and you’re here, then doesn’t that make this “our invasion”?

Edited by Lobo

1 minute ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Yep. This was what I was explaining to my wife earlier. I said it's a bunch of fucking hicks from the sticks that don't want to be there, have no desire to fight an offensive war, and no sense of mission or purpose in being a soldier. It's lowest common denominator bullshit and they will probably win b/c they have the Ukrainians severely outgunned, but they'd get run over a lot like we did to Iraq if we met them on any field of battle that isn't us invading their homes and giving them an existential threat that requires them to fight for their lives. 

War is when the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter into killing each other.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

6 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

they need to import some rooftop koreans

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Uh, maybe....

b3b9f6e96bb2b0b6ab3e98b171f4f980.gif

Oh yeah the city would crumble, but if the Ukrainian people want to fight it looks like they'll be able to do that. This whole time I've expected Ukrainians to say "fuck it, not worth it. I'll live under Moscow's rule again", but to my surprise that hasn't happened.

Edited by SimonBolivar
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

What does surprise me about the regular vs special soldiers are some of these units that are getting mollywopped by the Ukrainians are taking place pretty far into the interior of the Ukraine.  So that tells me some of these dudes aren't the conscripts and are Russian regulars.  So maybe the Ukranians just have more will to fight than I thought 

• Like 1

Just now, Hermanator said:

Fuck that. I seize all of their assets immediately and tell them you get then back when Putin's head is on a platter and Russia is out of Ukraine

I have been a Chelsea FC fan since the 1980's. I might burn my fucking jersey tonight. reports that Abrahimoch, who owns the blues, has gone back to Russia. Fuck that Puto 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, FartingMonk said:

What does surprise me about the regular vs special soldiers are some of these units that are getting mollywopped by the Ukrainians are taking place pretty far into the interior of the Ukraine.  So that tells me some of these dudes aren't the conscripts and are Russian regulars.  So maybe the Ukranians just have more will to fight than I thought 

There’s been a lot of debate over whether Putin sent conscripts to fight or not. They legally aren’t supposed to be deployed abroad but….Russia.

Regardless, their regulars are better paid and ordinarily more professional but the training and discipline is still hit or miss. Ukrainians have been preparing for this and only this for eight years.  They’re not going to lay down. Russia also had plenty of issues like this in Georgia. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, InkaUtexas said:

I have been a Chelsea FC fan since the 1980's. I might burn my fucking jersey tonight. reports that Abrahimoch, who owns the blues, has gone back to Russia. Fuck that Puto 

Plus they keep playing Pulisic out of position.  Savage.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 2

There’s been a lot of debate over whether Putin sent conscripts to fight or not. They legally aren’t supposed to be deployed abroad but….Russia.

Regardless, their regulars are better paid and ordinarily more professional but the training and discipline is still hit or miss. Ukrainians have been preparing for this and only this for eight years.  They’re not going to lay down. Russia also had plenty of issues like this in Georgia. 

As with most scenarios like this (as we saw in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan) it's not the initial surge that matters, but the occupation.  Armies, even our own, are great at the first part, and abysmal at the second.  

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, 4doorsMoreWhores said:

I see you like to double down on stupid. I don't know Dr Beeper is. Sorry I hurt your little feelings 😄

immortal, you haven't once hurt my feelings.  But you do have my sympathies. I hope you're hanging in there.  really, I do.  no one deserves a shit sandwich not even people who try to fuck with me on a message board.

• Hook 'Em 10
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, FartingMonk said:

@956 Worldwide I doubt that any conscripts are getting parachuted anywhere correct? I'm assuming they come in via land.

Just now, InkaUtexas said:

probably part of oligarch mobs 'called back' to russia.  a bunch of them supposedly had a falling out with putin (eg khodorkovsky) and i wonder if the machinations are all busy with them trying to take him down

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

5 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

No Slav parent lets their kids leave without a hat on. That’s a fucking dad. Slava Ukraini. 

These are the images the world should see.  Because war is a wicked choice, that Putin entered into for no good reason.

From the actions of the last 24 hours, Ukrainian children are dead.  Ukrainian children have lost a parent.  May that ruin fall on Putin.  I would be perfectly fine if assassins targeted his daughters and his grandchildren.  Because if you sow the wind, you should reap the whirlwind.  Vlad, are you happy shattering families into piles of blood and bone?  Then....enjoy a serving of your own dish.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Just now, 52-80 said:

probably part of oligarch mobs 'called back' to russia.  a bunch of them supposedly had a falling out with putin (eg khodorkovsky) and i wonder if the machinations are all busy with them trying to take him down

They would lose all their assets. The GRU can do that to them all. I think this is them running back to cover their asses. Sanction all of them, ground their aircraft, and arrest them if need be for shits and giggles. 

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

I don't pretend to be an expert on the Russian military, but I don't think placing a high value on the lives of any individual soldiers has ever really been their thing. 

I got shitfaced one night in Novokuznetsk with a bunch of ex-Russian military. I can tell you they don't place a high value on their livers.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

The airport stuff is a complete shock.  Those are supposed to be Spetnaz doing those types of operations.  But they got caught in a complete trap.  I tried finding the video again but it's somewhere lost.  They fell straight into Ukraine's trap and lost helicopters and ultimately had to run.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

As with most scenarios like this (as we saw in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan) it's not the initial surge that matters, but the occupation.  Armies, even our own, are great at the first part, and abysmal at the second.  

That's the thing- I don't even think the Russians are great at the first part...

• immamac changed the title to Русский корабль - иди нахуй