Tucker Carlson Tonight

atomheartbevo

10 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

It's not helped that the Qanon fucks suffer from a martyr complex, even though they brought it on themselves by posting and believing in stupid shit. They never stopped to ask why they got ran off of reddit, etc.  

For a group that claims to be all about questioning authority and researching everything, none of them ever stopped to ask themselves why, if Oprah Winfrey or Tom Hanks were trafficking kids for their fluids for some kind of anti-aging bullshit, did Oprah and Hanks look like, oh, you know, their actual ages.  Or why JFK would (or could) have stayed hidden all these years if he wasn't assassinated.  

The Q Method

1. Conclusion

2. Hypothesis

3. Testing

4. Brand New Hypothesis

5. Magic

6. Conclusion Verified

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Tucker Carlson’s producer compared his audience to cousin-fucking terrorists, proving that liberals cannot even begin to have as much contempt for conservatives as conservative media has for conservatives. 

“Dumb” “cousin-fucking” “terrorists” - QFT.  

https://

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47n7glekbuja9hgb1oa7

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Tucker Carlson’s producer compared his audience to cousin-fucking terrorists, proving that liberals cannot even begin to have as much contempt for conservatives as conservative media has for conservatives. 

This is good. Also from that article:

On Jan. 3 — three days before the Capitol was attacked by Trump supporters as Congress met to confirm Biden’s win — Shah exchanged text messages with another former White House spokesman, Josh Raffel, who had been primarily responsible for handling communications for Trump’s daughter, Ivanka Trump, and her husband, senior adviser Jared Kushner.

Raffel flagged to Shah a tweet noting that Trump’s daily schedule now carried with it the vague assurance that the president would make “many calls and have many meetings” and “work from early in the morning until late in the evening.”

“I think what they meant is The President will wake up early and commit many, many crimes including but not limited to obstruction of justice, attempted fraud, and treason in an effort to conduct a coup. Then he’ll fly to a rally in furtherance of the same,” Raffel wrote. (Now a public relations executive in New York, Raffel declined to comment on the text.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Satchel said:

There’s not a more loathsome person in the media universe than Tucker Carlson.

You’re just angry bc you didn’t grasp that brass ring of making fuckloads of coin shelling out Russian propaganda to dumb Boomer olds.

Don't hate the playa. Hate the game.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

13 hours ago, Satchel said:

There’s not a more loathsome person in the media universe than Tucker Carlson.

Only because he's the current face of Fox.  Laura Ingraham is an all out POS.  When media attention swings to her regularly, I expect the end of times.

• Like 1

On 3/15/2023 at 9:02 AM, Mdhorn said:

Only because he's the current face of Fox.  Laura Ingraham is an all out POS.  When media attention swings to her regularly, I expect the end of times.

She and Danesh DeSouza made sport of outing closeted students to their families during their time at Dartmouth..

• Rage+1 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awhile back, somebody confronted him at a tackle/bait shop in Big Sky country.  And I thought they were being woefully inappropriate because he had his kid with him.  And it's nobody's fault who their dad is, or so it was explained to me.  But somebody needs to knock out Carlson's teeth and then throat fuck his face in front of his family before torching Tucker's corpse in real time.  And then look at his family and tell them, "And if you're thinking of avenging your father's murder...here's where to find me.  You are biologically cursed remains of a traitorous cunt.  And your mom's a cunt."  

• Hook 'Em 1