Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

On 8/31/2019 at 12:56 PM, Lobo said:

Bit of a related sidebar—-can some of you lawyer types help in this question?...I know it always depends.  But it’s been our working understanding that You can ask government officials to sign NDA’s if you’re bringing them something that has IP protection

This is where I stopped reading.

29 minutes ago, Pancho said:

To be fair to the President, most of his knowledge of the Saffir-Simpson scale of hurricane strength is based on a late night viewing (with Eric) of the motion picture "Twister" which relied heavily on the rating system as a plot device and dramatic driver of the primary antagonist narrative.

Sorry if I fucked this up-I was trying to say that I have 7th graders who have heard of a cat. 5 hurricane.   I'm convinced I'm living in an alternate reality at this point...this can't be real. He has to be trolling.  No one can be this stupid.

21 minutes ago, Gunsup said:

Sorry if I fucked this up-I was trying to say that I have 7th graders who have heard of a cat. 5 hurricane.   I'm convinced I'm living in an alternate reality at this point...this can't be real. He has to be trolling.  No one can be this stupid.

It sounds like you might be an educator who's familiar with 7th graders. If so, picture the fat, lazy, and stupid kid who sits at the back of the class picking his boogers and wiping them underneath his desk.

While that's gross, what's really the worst about him is his dad is rich so he feels entitled to displaying obnoxious behavior by not shutting the fuck up during your lessons, being a compulsive liar, and tending to act the bully in the hallways between classes.

Trump is the embodiment of that 7th brat who never grew up and is still utterly uneducated on most topics because he never listened to anything you tried to teach him.

Edited by bolverk

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Difficult?

Like lynchings? Or calculus?

well his staffers are always on high alert when they're in other countries to make sure he's not presented with "food that's too challenging" so who can say at this point.

if you showed him photos of a lynching, he would probably explain how much they love him in alabama.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

well his staffers are always on high alert when they're in other countries to make sure he's not presented with "food that's too challenging" so who can say at this point.

if you showed him photos of a lynching, he would probably explain how much they love him in alabama.

He'd brag that he gets bigger crowds. And then he'd bitch about Obama. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gooby said:

Why are those dumbfucks in the final segment cheering?

"It came in as a category 5 hurricane"

"WhoooooooooooHooooooooooooooooo"

Those people are like trained seals at this point.  They're not really hearing or understanding the words.  They're just responding to the tones of his speech and slapping their flippers together when he gets to the part where he sucks his own dick for something that's bigger and better than ever because of Trump.

• Like 5

Pence was in Poland on behalf of DJ, and has now flown on to Ireland. DJ has an empty schedule today (at least per his public calendar) so he may be tweeting a lot. His handlers have one week to keep him rested and medicated before the House and Senate reconvene. and he flies to his rally. As I guessed before, I expect to see more and more of Pence.

Trump's rally (if he goes) is scheduled  next Monday on the 9th in North Carolina since they are holding a special election that Tuesday.

More on that below:

The rally will also come the day before the special election in North Carolina's 9th Congressional District, in which Fayetteville partially falls. The president has endorsed Republican state Sen. Dan Bishop in the contest and said on Tuesday the candidate will appear onstage with him.

Bishop will face off against Democrat Dan McCready in a special House election taking place after state officials determined that a vote last November was tainted by pervasive fraud. 

The Republican candidate in November, Mark Harris, prevailed over McCready by just more than 900 votes, but the results were never certified by the state election board. Harris opted not to run again in the special election.

Source: The Hill

Really hope the Democrats can get the word out because that state needs to be won.

3 hours ago, HenryJames said:

spacer.png

I was just coming to post something about that. I work for NWS and there's a pretty good thread about it on our union FB page. That tweet from our Birmingham office was because they were getting inundated with phone calls about evacuations because of what dipshit said about Bama being hit.

• Like 1

I used to be embarrassed when foreigners would justly make fun of an American President. Even if I didn't vote for the president, I still felt a connection to him as a representative of the United States.

Now, I cheer every snub and insult because they're braver and more honest than the most important people of my own country

Nobody should shake this fucker's hand. Nobody need show restraint in regularly referring to this parasite as a liar. Every mention of Trump should call him either anti-democratic or anti-American for his declarations of whom should go back to where they came from or whom is an enemy of the state or what traditional institutions foster treason.

Every Democrat ought to say that they are part of the squad. They won't because they're as always timid. The four congresswomen should not be standing alone. Don't distance yourself out of fear, embrace them and their honesty with courage. If you go down, at least you can respect yourself.

Allowing Trump to declare the squad as anti-American without rising as a single, furious voice is typical of the pathetic party I vote for.

"Let's tippy toe to a victoy, boys!"

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Burt said:

I was just coming to post something about that. I work for NWS and there's a pretty good thread about it on our union FB page. That tweet from our Birmingham office was because they were getting inundated with phone calls about evacuations because of what dipshit said about Bama being hit.

You work for NWS and you aren't the official Surly weatherman?  We've got Frankie doing fine work, but it's wide open man.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ted Lange said:

I would like to know why Pence (now in Ireland after his visit to Poland) is staying in Doonbeg where Trump International golf course is located. Ireland is not lacking for places to stay. The amount of $$ we have funneled to Trump industry could have bought and paid for anything Ukraine needed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Yep, he’s going to be so busy working for the American people he won’t have time for golf. Not like that lazy do nothing Obama. Between tweeting and playing golf, what does Trump do all day? Not working for the American people that’s for sure.