Time for another ‘my dog is awesome’ thread

Patricio Swayze

thought this vid would bring some smiles to folks.

the youtube algorithm intro'd me to Trevor and Cooper probably 6-7 years ago. 

Trev is a pretty famous youtube/twitch gamer. I think combined on all his platforms hes creeping close to 10M followers (which is fucking insane to me that that many people want to watch a guy play a game rather than play it themselves)  

But hes making a ridic amount of money, most of the networth sites tend to think hes making between $2-5M a year just in youtube ads, plus whatever he gets for endorsements.

I dont watch anything other than his weekly super cooper vids where he, and his fiance spend insane amounts of money every week doing something cute, stupid, fun, idiotic with their Golden Retriever and Great Pyr.     Today was the 8th birthday celebration for the Golden.

He goes apeshit when he sees the bubbles...  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

I bet he’ll get used to them quick. My lab hated them too, but shoes are a must where we hunt due to oyster shell. 

Yeah, by yesterday, the funny walking was over.  Still not crazy about them, but it's better than bare paws on the sidewalk when it's 9 degrees outside (it got down to 5 overnight...bleh).

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon

23 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

At the in laws. BIL is cutting up smoked pork loin.

20221225_141820.jpg

Watched some doc on Netflix that had an episode on dogs and they talked about the evolution of dogs and how they have perfected the "I'm so hungry give me food" face and this pic is such a great example of that.

• Hook 'Em 1