2019 ATH Bru McCoy

texifornia

50 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

If the staff couldn't find someone to help Bru get over that hump, then we need better staff.

31 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

That's one monster sized camel toe... or a small penis.

That’s clearly the “hump” he couldn’t get over...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

giphy.gif

You got Trojan Princess on the one hand and SBBruin on the other. You must choose. But choose wisely.

Also, my comment might have something to do with me attending one of the UC's for grad school...

The last page of this thread has put it over 10 (pun intended).  The mathematics of how many so-so chicks are needed to equal perfection is probably the most important topic ever discussed on these pages.  FAR more important than... what was this thread organically about again?  Ohwellnevermind...

Edited by phdhorn

8 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Does she have access to the NBA team? NBA money > college boy potential.

If the woman is hot enough there’s always a guy with more money who happens to be her soul mate. 

Shes got the kinda look that I suspect she’d have a chance at getting a mid level NBA player to give her half his money. 

2 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Damn though our top Lb top WR and top RB all out  damn curse

Now that I think about it, the staff has done a pretty damn good job of trying to fill holes this offeason.  Maybe Texas knew about Bru and the interest with the KSU guy popped up from there?

17 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

The last page of this thread has put it over 10 (pun intended).  The mathematics of how many so-so chicks are needed to equal perfection is probably the most important topic ever discussed on these pages.  FAR more important than... what was this thread organically about again?  Ohwellnevermind...

to clarify... are you talking soso jambo asian chicks?

Just now, Soldierhorn said:

to clarify... are you talking soso jambo asian chicks?

If he’s into Asians, he made the right choice picking UCLA.  Won’t fault a kid for picking a college for some fine pussy.  Texas isn’t what it used to be anymore sadly when it comes to hot college girls.  

4 minutes ago, victory88 said:

If he’s into Asians, he made the right choice picking UCLA.  Won’t fault a kid for picking a college for some fine pussy.  Texas isn’t what it used to be anymore sadly when it comes to hot college girls.  

yep, and SWTSU was a good place to find a future ex wife many moons ago

11 minutes ago, Soldierhorn said:

yep, and SWTSU was a good place to find a future ex wife many moons ago

Heeeeyyyyyyyyy....hiccup......you guys evah float the RIVER!  It's sooooooooooooo much fun....Ermahgerd

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzZNJ2_FKREw3tWb2BPXc

Edited by BabaYaga
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Bigpoppapump said:

Now that I think about it, the staff has done a pretty damn good job of trying to fill holes this offeason.  Maybe Texas knew about Bru and the interest with the KSU guy popped up from there?

Pretty sure the KSU WR story was just Wescott talking out his ass. I don't think we'll take a grad transfer WR because I don't think we need one.